cannonball
    cannonball's Avatar Become A Pro!

need a good handicapper

Been gone for a week. What is up with Pags Seen some posts and am without a clue with waht is up. Who is the best Handipappers left on this forum. shit Pags has done me well even though I don't always agree; most times he has been on it Give me a clue who to fade next and don't sat brandon lang

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've been here a year, made 16 posts, and you don't know who to follow yet?

There are some guys here who have posted threads and records that are pretty impressive.

Pavy is doing very well, I think Wal is also having a nice year. I am certain there are others. If you take 20 minutes reading the board, I would guess you can find some good stuff to follow.

cannonball

11 - 14 thanks for your help I read the posts as often as I can. I try to keep up with wat is going on but I have a day job I can only do this in my spare time. I ask again where is Pags ? Give me some other players to fade I'm not an a hole: just trying to beat my bookie

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Martin I appreciate the recognition. Internet forum or not it is nice to be acknowledged.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

cannonball send me 7 points and I will reveal who you should tail...

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Martin I appreciate the recognition. Internet forum or not it is nice to be acknowledged.
    Cant never remember your name But I have mentioned the guy with a red Pirate avatar A couple of times

I did take into the fact that you like My virgina Play , Boston College, and My Miss state Play
    I noticed your record and did actually bet a parlay betting those teams

Unfortunately it was my only play with Boston College one of the uys just didnt feel comfortable betting big money on em

With their confusing play this year

So understandable I respect your picks , not saying I wouldnt bet against you
    but would like to see your thoughts as far as my picks go for the week

They havent been posted offical as of yet
    but do have in my home work thread labeled
    4-1 +cincy +pitt its still on first page of threads
    sorry I dont want to put em any where else right now as I reserve the right to change em until I offically post em here tonght or tomorrow sometime early

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cannonball View Post
    11 - 14 thanks for your help I read the posts as often as I can. I try to keep up with wat is going on but I have a day job I can only do this in my spare time. I ask again where is Pags ? Give me some other players to fade I'm not an a hole: just trying to beat my bookie
    Let me try again. I DID NOT SAY ME!!

I said Pavy and Wal.

And I am certain there are others.

cannonball

THANK YOU , no offense intented. GO PLAYERS WITH THE BOOKIES. ALL HELP APPRECIATED GOOD LUCK ALL