mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Can't decide on MNF tonight?

If you still can't make a decision on the Packers/Vikings matchup????

I am on GB +4.5 and am trying to hit the middle on the OU....I have parlays with GB under 46 and over 44 1/2 (B2)......

This is going to be a good game but the fact is GB has played a tougher schedule thus far (CHI, CIN, STL) opposed to MIN taking on (CLE, DET, and SF)....It isn't that big of a difference but the stats are "artificially inflated" due to the weaker opponents. GB got caught by surprise with CIN and CIN has a good team this year.

Secondly, the GB defense has watched Favre from the sidelines while he was at GB and can probably read him better than any other defense. GB doesn't want to go down in history as the last team Brett put a loss on to complete his saga of beating every NFL team. Watch the intensity in this game...its gonna be a good one. This is a tough game but what ultimately pushed me to GB side. GL either way you choose to go tonight----GRIZ

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How about postin in the correct forum, for starters.

Sharps rule number 1
    --- If on the fence about a play do not make a play. All plays made must be made with extreme confidence, or you will relegate yourself to consistent regret and sorrow.

Betman
    Betman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 961

Green Bay played a tougher schedule ???

Not so sure, amigo.

See for yourself : http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl09.htm

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Technical problem Houlihans.....Not a mental defect.....Thanks for the philosophy lesson though! GFY-GRIZ

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtgrizzly View Post
    If you still can't make a decision on the Packers/Vikings matchup????

I am on GB +4.5 and am trying to hit the middle on the OU....I have parlays with GB under 46 and over 44 1/2 (B2)......

This is going to be a good game but the fact is GB has played a tougher schedule thus far (CHI, CIN, STL) opposed to MIN taking on (CLE, DET, and SF)....It isn't that big of a difference but the stats are "artificially inflated" due to the weaker opponents. GB got caught by surprise with CIN and CIN has a good team this year.

Secondly, the GB defense has watched Favre from the sidelines while he was at GB and can probably read him better than any other defense. GB doesn't want to go down in history as the last team Brett put a loss on to complete his saga of beating every NFL team. Watch the intensity in this game...its gonna be a good one. This is a tough game but what ultimately pushed me to GB side. GL either way you choose to go tonight----GRIZ

Wow were you way off!