RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Florida -8.5 - An Early Xmas Gift

Even without Tebow

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Looks like a really tough line to me; not touching it myself.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah no Tebow no go

RoagBettor

LSU sucks. Have you watched them play this year? They got lucky against Georgia thanks to those bullsh*t calls from the refs on celebrating.

I don't see how LSU can score more than 10-14 points against Florida, and even without Tebow Florida will put up at least 30+.

micjhenr
    micjhenr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flordia Rolls..............

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11287

I've already hammered Florida... Very Large. This game is going to get out of hand early and will be ugly. With or without Tebow. UM and Charlie Strong has had 2 weeks to prepare for LSU. OUCH!!

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've already hammered Florida... Very Large. This game is going to get out of hand early and will be ugly. With or without Tebow. UM and Charlie Strong has had 2 weeks to prepare for LSU. OUCH!!
    Yep!

Mac, what did you get it at? I was going to play it at -9 last night but got it at -8.5 this morning.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Not touching, would rather watch and enjoy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Yep!

Mac, what did you get it at? I was going to play it at -9 last night but got it at -8.5 this morning.
    I got it at -9 at Betjam and theGreek... I'm going to bet more in a few days if the line goes down any. Will try and buy it down to -7 if possible.

LSU has offensive problems which will spell doom for their defense. Plus their defense up front is very soft which will mean a long day for them on the field. UF's running game is very hard to stop. Tebow knows how to run the read option very well. He is playing so don't worry about that.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Even without Tebow

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Florida -9 in DEATH VALLEY is purely a square bet. I don't care how my Tigers is winning at the end of the day they are winning. Yea Florida destroyed Kentucky but as I see all SEC teams are destroying them.

LSU ML, AND +9 AT HOME IN DEATH VALLEY!!! THEY THOUGHT TENNESSEE DEFENSE WAS TOUGH

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah i watched LSU vs Georgia I had LSU ML +165 dont know what you watched but that LSU defense looked very good i'll be on the under or just sit back and watch it good luck.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yeah i watched LSU vs Georgia I had LSU ML +165 dont know what you watched but that LSU defense looked very good i'll be on the under or just sit back and watch it good luck.

The under is also a good bet!

FLORIDA HAS NOT SEEN A DEFENSE LIKE THEY WILL SEE SATURDAY. THEY THOUGHT TENNESSEE DEFENSE WAS TOUGH BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA. LSU DEFENSE IS NOT KENTUCKY! ALSO YOU HAVE LSU AT HOME IN DEATH VALLEY ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!

EITHER YOU ARE A SQUARE OR A FLORIDA FAN TO BET FLORIDA -9 POINTS!

RoagBettor

LOL I was waiting for Z to comment. LSU defense has not played an offense like Florida's. And if you think Florida was stymied by Tennessee's defense you didn't watch the game. Florida didn't even try to run up the score for whatever reason, but they were in control the whole game.

ZBOIZ

LOL I was waiting for Z to comment. LSU defense has not played an offense like Florida's. And if you think Florida was stymied by Tennessee's defense you didn't watch the game. Florida didn't even try to run up the score for whatever reason, but they were in control the whole game.

Florida offense

The only top tier team they played was Kentucky and Tennessee and who haven't put over 30 on Kentucky ??????????????

Florida cant run the score up. You know why ? They have no Harvin and Murphy both who are starting in the NFL right now! That offense is not as explosive as you think. Just like there offense struggled against Tennessee at HOME, they will struggle in DEATH VALLEY! THEY WILL FACE THE BEST SECONDARY THEY HAVE FACED ALL YEAR!

twincities77

Holy crap I'm stunned. I thought for sure Zboiz and Mac would see eye to eye on this game.

Edit: As an aside (not using this against Florida, just in general), since when is Kentucky anything? They beat a complete garbage Miami (OH) team and barely beat a garbage Louisville team at home.

RoagBettor

Z, you want to put up some of your points on this game? I'll give you the 9 for 150 pts.

ZBOIZ

We will wager 100 points on LSU +9!!!

THIS IS A GIFT!

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    We will wager 100 points on LSU +9!!!

THIS IS A GIFT!
    Deal!

ZBOIZ

LSU has won 31 straight home NIGHT games!

Just FYI

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Florida -9 in DEATH VALLEY is purely a square bet. I don't care how my Tigers is winning at the end of the day they are winning. Yea Florida destroyed Kentucky but as I see all SEC teams are destroying them.

LSU ML, AND +9 AT HOME IN DEATH VALLEY!!! THEY THOUGHT TENNESSEE DEFENSE WAS TOUGH

TheSkeptic
    TheSkeptic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gators fan here - i dont think they cover 9. Staying away from betting the game, but im thinking 31-28 Florida.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkeptic View Post
    Gators fan here - i dont think they cover 9. Staying away from betting the game, but im thinking 31-28 Florida.

Now this man sounds like he has logic to me.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Florida -9 in DEATH VALLEY is purely a square bet. I don't care how my Tigers is winning at the end of the day they are winning. Yea Florida destroyed Kentucky but as I see all SEC teams are destroying them. LSU ML, AND +9 AT HOME IN DEATH VALLEY!!! THEY THOUGHT TENNESSEE DEFENSE WAS TOUGH
    ZBOIZ you are EXTREMELY delusional about you team here. I agree Death Valley is a good home field advantage. You guys wont be able to score, Florida will.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by twincities77 View Post
    Holy crap I'm stunned. I thought for sure Zboiz and Mac would see eye to eye on this game.

Edit: As an aside (not using this against Florida, just in general), since when is Kentucky anything? They beat a complete garbage Miami (OH) team and barely beat a garbage Louisville team at home.
    Did you watch UK against Bama? UK totally outplayed Bama in that first half up until the last 2 minutes. They controlled the line of scrimmage and was inches away from a safety that would have given them the lead. They imploded all in a few minutes at the end of the half and to start the 3rd. UK is not garbage. They are a quality team that gave Bama fits. Just ask anyone.

Do you really think UF is going to miss as many tackles as UGA? Do you really think LSU is going to have more success against UF's defense? Please...

UF is better than LSU on defense, offense and special teams. Every facet of the game, UF is clearly better. I'm not being biased, look up the stats. LSU is last in total offense in the SEC. They are close to last in defensive stats as well. How the hell are they winning games is the real question. How do they get production out of their offense? Your guess is as good as mine because I don't know. Anyone liking LSU has has to be going on prior years. You cannot honestly say that LSU is playing on the same level of UF right now.

TheQ
    TheQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you watch UK against Bama? UK totally outplayed Bama in that first half up until the last 2 minutes. They controlled the line of scrimmage and was inches away from a safety that would have given them the lead. They imploded all in a few minutes at the end of the half and to start the 3rd. UK is not garbage. They are a quality team that gave Bama fits. Just ask anyone.

Do you really think UF is going to miss as many tackles as UGA? Do you really think LSU is going to have more success against UF's defense? Please...

UF is better than LSU on defense, offense and special teams. Every facet of the game, UF is clearly better. I'm not being biased, look up the stats. LSU is last in total offense in the SEC. They are close to last in defensive stats as well. How the hell are they winning games is the real question. How do they get production out of their offense? Your guess is as good as mine because I don't know. Anyone liking LSU has has to be going on prior years. You cannot honestly say that LSU is playing on the same level of UF right now.

twincities77

Your last two paragraphs are arguing at no one; I didn't say I thought LSU could take UF. That said, all UK has shown is they can get blown out by two good teams, barely beat a garbage Louisville squad, and whip a hapless Miami (OH) team. Games aren't 28 minutes long.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your last two paragraphs are arguing at no one; I didn't say I thought LSU could take UF. That said, all UK has shown is they can get blown out by two good teams, barely beat a garbage Louisville squad, and whip a hapless Miami (OH) team. Games aren't 28 minutes long.
    Kentucky has a crap defense...that's not a question. But they can score, and the fact that Florida only gave up 7 to them on the road is VERY telling about their defense

ZBOIZ

LSU also played tougher opponents.

Florida with a 1AA in Charleston Southern, and Troy better have some good stats to show. But when they played Tennessee they were back on earth, looking very beatable.

ZBOIZ

As of today Tim Tebow is not active for Saturday. He will not practice today and he has not practiced in two weeks.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh, I'm not arguing as well because I could care less about UK. I just don't agree with your assessment that UK is garbage. They beat up Miami better than Cinci could and about the same as Boise State. 2 teams that I would say are pretty good. Of course they need to play a full 60 minutes but regardless they were giving Bama the business. No other team was playing toe to toe with Bama as well (even Va Tech). Stat wise, UK was very respectable against Bama. Of course I'm not comparing UK losses because a loss is a loss but UK is a respectable team IMO.

Mac4Lyfe

As of today Tim Tebow is not active for Saturday. He will not practice today and he has not practiced in two weeks.
    He won't practice until Wednesday...

twincities77

Oh, I'm not arguing as well because I could care less about UK. I just don't agree with your assessment that UK is garbage. They beat up Miami better than Cinci could and about the same as Boise State. 2 teams that I would say are pretty good. Of course they need to play a full 60 minutes but regardless they were giving Bama the business. No other team was playing toe to toe with Bama as well (even Va Tech). Stat wise, UK was very respectable against Bama. Of course I'm not comparing UK losses because a loss is a loss but UK is a respectable team IMO.
    I'm not saying they're garbage, just that I don't see on what basis they get such high esteem sometimes. They're a below average SEC team.

Good catch on the underlined portion BTW.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida with a 1AA in Charleston Southern, and Troy better have some good stats to show. But when they played Tennessee they were back on earth, looking very beatable.
    You must be a republican right?????? I say that cause you're a pretty big hypocrit

First you make a thread stating that LSU has won 31 straight home night games....followed by saying throw all the stats out the window for this one

then...

When someone points out that the vast majority of those 31 are against cupkakes and points to troy almost being em last year....you say Troy is a good team......followed by: florida better have good stats to show against Troy

With everything you type it's becoming more and more painfully obvious that you are making these statements with 100% heart and 0% brainpower

Mac4Lyfe

LSU's opponents
    Washington 2-3
    Vanderbilt 2-3
    Louisiana Lafayette 2-2
    Miss State 2-3
    Georgia 3-2

Florida's opponents
    Charleston Southern 2-3
    Troy 2-2
    Tennessee 2-3
    Kentucky 2-2

Washington was the worse team in CFB last year, Vandy is the worst team in the SEC. Miss State is the next worse and you should have lost to them. They crossed the goal line on both plays. Both teams have played cupcakes so I'm not sure how you can say LSU has played better competition or that UF should have better stat's as a result. LSU has struggled against Washington, MSU and UGA plus Vandy, much more than UF did with UT.

12 Last