LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

secret of my early success

cant really take the credit here guys , after really letting gambling take too much of my time , preparing , watching etc , i just finally had enough , for the last three weeks we have killed the books and it just a team effort really my dad my self and uncle pick teams monday morning no set limit just circle the one u like and fax em to me after speaking about it we start knoiwcking teams off the list the ones left that all 3 of us agree on we keep , finally we pick the late night games of interest that if we are up that day we will throw a final large bet on , for instance this week it was ole miss and georgia tech , we went 4-0 first week 12-0 week number 2 and thats no kidding from monday to sunday two sundays ago we had no losses and this week we went 9-2 , most of our info comes from espn really we ve all got someone that we like ,
    my point is dont listen to me or take my suggestions but try a system like this for your self hell it just worth it to talk to my day 3-5 times extra a week
    good luck , my picks are and thats so far just speaking to my day tonight still got to go through a larger comitte though
    alabama
    michigan state
    stanford
    arizona
    oregon
    utah
    good luck hope your winning picks are my picks also

Bamagreen
    Bamagreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good suggestion and makes the season more fun! Haven't spent a lot of time looking at these games yet, but right off the bat I gotta say I like Bama at less than a TD playing an offense that hasn't clicked all season with a suspect defense. In short, Bama has an identitiy and Ole Miss does not. I know this sounds crazy, but what kind of gambling isn't crazy?...I might put Bama in about (5) 2 game teasers for about $500 a piece. If Bama just wins their game then how much fun would that be to watch 5 other games with a 6-point cushion like that? On the flip side, if Bama loses, you're screwed!

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama
    Oregon
    Utah

Three very strong contenders.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

MICH ST should roll.

As far as ARZ/WASH- give me the +money ML for the home dog.
    WASHINGTON all day.

Good luck to you!

LINE-crush-ER

i might also agree , we are still waiting on the cincy line , arizona may be the one we wash , alabamas line went up n us , but we figure it on being 9-11 so 7.5 is still a bet right now but surely are waiting to find out if possible alabama was guilty of looking ahead and if the weak side struggle on the run was more of a tryout or if they are still searching for someone , I like alabama big here with inclimate weather though that may also be a factor , but i sure ly will take the imput with arizona and washington ill trt to give you the notes that we have that was our determining factor , and possible we can all agree on the same team

LINE-crush-ER

hey i was able to look at our notes and actually it looks like we made a rookie mistake , but needless to say just in a few sec of looking at it may have compared arizona state instead of arizona i know that sound crazy but i use rivals .com because i can simple go through many team records in a short time it seems like i just hit arizona state , we dont like either team at all ,,,, but nebraska has taken its place
    thank you so much this is the kind of thing i was talking about just a little comment had me double check my figures

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    hey i was able to look at our notes and actually it looks like we made a rookie mistake , but needless to say just in a few sec of looking at it may have compared arizona state instead of arizona i know that sound crazy but i use rivals .com because i can simple go through many team records in a short time it seems like i just hit arizona state , we dont like either team at all ,,,, but nebraska has taken its place
    thank you so much this is the kind of thing i was talking about just a little comment had me double check my figures
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/teams/oof
    this is what i was talking about , arizona state is the game listed the game after arizona and that could only be the reason we would of picked this game , most of our picks mainly comes from head to head competiton and rivals.com is our greatest resourse , it just didnt seem to help me in this case , guess it was ust late last night when that was made
    thanks again ill put a little on washington just still not my top picks right now
    best of luck , i usually dont post my plays just my probables but if i get a chance ill post our final bets ,