MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys see these early lines?

Michigan State -4 over Illinois? Wow, that just seems way too easy. Illinois has been rolled by Missouri, Ohio State, and Penn State. They can't stop anyone.

Alabama -6.5 over Ole Miss? I know it is a road game for Bama, but Ole Miss has struggled to move the ball against good defenses---and Bama will bring a good defense. Loving me some Nick Saban in this one.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11309

I already hammered Bama as soon as I saw that line. Ole Miss is very one dimensional. The only problem is if Snead finally gets it going. He's a known slow starter early in the season. I hope this isn't the week that he puts it together.

I love the MSU line as well but I wanted to think clearly on that one to make sure I'm not missing something. Illini have quit on Zook and I don't think they stand a chance but MSU can really screw up at times as well.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Bama....but Illinois is going to shock a lot of people. They will cover might even win and it will be one of those games where everyone will say "how could that happen"?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8383

Wow like those also!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11309

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    I like Bama....but Illinois is going to shock a lot of people. They will cover might even win and it will be one of those games where everyone will say "how could that happen"?
    I'd have to see it to believe it. The Illini look bad, very bad.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Illini finally get a mediocre team they can cream. It will be a shocker, but not to me. Take them ML, and don't parlay. Michigan St. is the same team that let Eastern Mich almost beat them in the final seconds of a home game. Pathetic.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Buddy...

Michigan State did not even play Eastern Michigan.

They lost at home to Central Michigan, who is probably a top 40 team.

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Illini finally get a mediocre team they can cream. It will be a shocker, but not to me. Take them ML, and don't parlay. Michigan St. is the same team that let Eastern Mich almost beat them in the final seconds of a home game. Pathetic.

MSUSpartan32

I would be careful on the State game. They DOMINATED Michigan for the first 3 and 1/2 quarters. Total offense was around 350 yards to 87 yards at that point. Great comeback by Michigan to send the game into OT.

State struggles vs. the pass, and we know Juice will put it up quite a bit.

I am waiting to hear more info on the ankle injury of MSU starting QB Kirk Cousins.

The "X" factor here is Ron Zook, or FadeRonZook.com, as I call him. As bad of a coach as there is in America.

Keep in mind MSU is 2 plays (onside kick vs. CMU and missed wide open WR at NDame with 50 seconds left) from being 4-1.

Really don't think this game is a strong play either way.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Thanks for the correction. But either way C. Michigan is a team you should score at least 40 pts on if your worth a shit. Mich St. isnt.

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't follow Illinois closely, but is Juice Williams incredibly overrated? Or does he just have no supporting cast? Something else?

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I think the State line is about right, because Juice can certainly hurt with his feet and we saw how effective Lefevor was against State.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Juice Williams is being benched this weekend in favor of junior Eddie McGee for this weekend's game against Mich St. GL guys

Smails Kid
    Smails Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nc...=ESPNHeadlines

As posted on ESPN ... McGee to start in place of Williams

MSUSpartan32

CMU,

Central Michigan starts 19 seniors. If they played MSU 10 times, they would probably win 4. That game was not that big of an upset. To think otherwise, would show someone being very naive as to CMU and their team.

How good this Spartan team is will be determined the rest of the way, but it's clear you don't know much about CMU.

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Thanks for the correction. But either way C. Michigan is a team you should score at least 40 pts on if your worth a shit. Mich St. isnt.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Watch that Ole Miss game Blank!

Ole Miss or nothing right here in this spot!