THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

12 Teamer, How Far Will It Go?

12 Team Parlay is by far the craziest I have ever tried. How far will it go? Let's see.

I will reveal games as we go because I see no sense in posting all 12 when it could be over before it get's started good.

1st Play: Michigan +7 -185: I decided to buy some points here and pushed it up to 7.
    Michigan's opponents have a record of 8-7 while Michigan State's opponents are 10-2. This will also be Michigan's first road game. They have a freshman QB starting and a poor defense. The only factors in Michigan's corner is that Michigan State also has a suspect defense and is one of those teams that seems to lose games that they should win, both on the road and home (Central Mich and Notre Dame). This parlay could very well be over before it starts. A lot of factors seem to be in Michigan State's corner if they can take advantage of them.

Prediction: 33-28 Michigan

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

That looks a winner to me, I have Michigan +10 in my teaser

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Will you start hedging after 5? :P

hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

dude best of luck but more likey than not its not going to happen. I hope you did not bet large on this.Even for a 10 team parlay the odds are 1023 to 1 very very bad odds. Personally I rather do a 3,4 or 5 team parlay and hit more often.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

never say never.....I hit a 12 team parlay in NFL once against the spread, buying no points or anything

hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

dude did you watch the michgan indiana game, after that stay away. the quarterbacks could not catch the snapped ball serveral times . my grandmother could do better than this.Certain things i can accept fumbles, missed field goals,interceptions, bad calls the ref makes. I cant accept not catching the snap serval times by diffrent quarterbacks. Makes me belive the game was rigged.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game wasnt rigged....however Mich. is a Mediocre team that will be exposed today, look at their schedule and results compared to St. I think if you look closely youll see that Mich. St. has actually faired better against FAR better competition with a couple close losses to decent teams on the rd

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    The game wasnt rigged....however Mich. is a Mediocre team that will be exposed today, look at their schedule and results compared to St. I think if you look closely youll see that Mich. St. has actually faired better against FAR better competition with a couple close losses to decent teams on the rd
    I think Michigan loses just hope they can keep it at 7 or below.

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    never say never.....I hit a 12 team parlay in NFL once against the spread, buying no points or anything
    I have hit a 10,8, and 6 before you are correct never know.

THEGREAT30

Well Michigan gave a fight and covered the +7.

Now on to the second session of bets.

2.Washington +15 -180 I decide to buy a couple of points and push this one up. Don't know if we will get the Washington that played LSU close at home and beat USC or the one that got pounded on the road at Stanford. I think after getting that first road game out of the way we will get a team that is somewhat in the middle of the team that beat USC and the team that got clobbered last week. That should be good enough to cover 15 against a Notre Dame team that gets scored on quite often.

3.LSU +7 -185 Decided to buy a couple of points here also. Both of these teams are even if you look at points allowed this year. LSU is not a top 5 team but Georgia is not an elite team either. Georgia got scored on pretty easy by South Carolina which is a team that has problems scoring. I think LSU will be able to score enough to keep it close.

4.Navy +3 -250 I decided to buy this one up so much because it really scares me. Navy does not look like the team that beat Louisiana Tech at home easily and gave Ohio St a run for there money in Ohio. Even though the numbers point to Navy this one scares me more than any at this hour.

5.UCLA +8 -180 I think UCLA can play good enough D to actually win this one but there offense scares me even at 100% and they have a backup QB starting.

6.UCLA/Stanford u 47 -140 The numbers have this one barely reaching 40 if that.

THEGREAT30

Well I'm still alive after UCLA gave me the push covering +8 and Navy survived overtime to cover +3.

On to my next session

7. Mississippi/Vandy u 48 -170: Decided to buy some points here also.Just dont see this one going over Vandy is limited offensively against decent teams and Ole Miss has yet to hit stride. Even if Ole Miss hits stride tonite I probably get a push at worse.

8. Indiana +18 -120: I will most likely sweat this one out but the numbers say this is closer than the bookmakers have it.

9. Auburn +7 -215:I decided to buy a couple here for insurance. I don't think much of either team but even if Tennessee comes out playing great offensively they score 20 pts and I don't see them bottling down everything Auburn can throw at you offensively. Auburn will score 17 atleast.

10. Auburn/Tennessee u 53 -130: If either team scores 20 Pts I will be suprised.

That's my life in a nutshell. Indiana +18. I guess I should have bought it up to 20. FYI Houston -10 was the 12th pick. 1 pick short of 20,000
    Last edited by THEGREAT30; 10-03-09 at 09:17 PM.

THEGREAT30

11. Okl/Mia u 51 -130 I decided to buy a couple earlier this week. Okl knows that D-Fence is the key. Considering I really think OKU will control game I don't see either team reaching 27 and I don't see it being that close.

THEGREAT30

well I came up 1 short I guess I should have took Indiana to +20 or maybe it was meant to happen.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I feel for you man,that's tough to digest.The ****ed up thing about it is if Ohio State doesn't get that safety they had you would have won.Makes me sick for you.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Hoston wasd a trap game no emotion left in the tank for UTEP after winning a close one vs Texas Tech.This shit is tricky,but you have to use spots like these to your advantage.

THEGREAT30

Yeah, This the life of a degen. I really should have did a multichance parlay were I could have lost 2 or 3 and still one. Maybe this weekend. I just felt like UTEP was such a bad team Houston would handle them. I don't regret any bet. If someone goes 10 out of 12 they had a great day. Considering the parlay was not my only bet I did just fine.