Iowa/Ariz

Iowa coming off a nice, somewhat gift-wrapped, W over non conf rival Iowa State. Arizona ho-hummed it to a 2-0 record this past weekend. Anticipating a low scoring game and hopefully Arizona will not turn the ball over with a much regularity as Iowa State did last weekend. Would have liked 7 pts but do not see it getting there. Arizona +6

Byu/Fsu

Wow, did Byu look great against Tulane. And what about their win over Oklahoma, who could forget that. For Fsu, i remember seeing the espn update that they were trailing in the 4th quarter and had a fourth and 1 against them inside their own 40 or so. Fsu winds up victorious but does not get any points for that W. Do not like the fact that this is Fsu's first roadie of the season, but you have to like getting points with a more athletic team. Fsu +7

Baylor/Conn

Baylor had the week off after a payback game vs. Wake Forest. Conn hung tough at home against Nc before losing. So far Conn appears to be a notch or two below previous years teams, while Baylor is a team on the upswing. Toss in a small bit of revenge from the 08 game. Baylor -10

Miami/Gtech

Miami looked good against Fsu last monday and will have had a week + to have forgotten about that. Gtech was unable/incapable of moving the ball (except for the 80 yard td run) and scored on 2 speacial team plays. Don't think the will have the edge in specials against Miami. While i may be a little concerned that Miami will be confused by the Gtech offense, they should more than make up for it on the offensive end. Miami -4 1/2

Army/Ball St

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. This may be the best opportunity for Ball St to grab a win this season. But an 8 point dog at Army. Quick, name the last time Army was a more then one score favorite in the last 10 years ... I can't either. Army committed 4 turnovers to assist Duke in victory last week. Won't see 4 TO's this week. I doubt they will throw it this week more than 5 times and their defense appears to be better than last year (although only 2 games in). Army -8

Op's (i got em too and they usually stink like the rest of em)
Fla/Tenn
like Tenn in this spot. Not to win though.
Miami O/Wmu
like Miami O in this spot. Not to win though.
New Mex/Air Force
like New Mex in this spot. Not to win though.

Good luck.