Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Dont understand how SF can dominate the line of scrimmage so much and no just continue running the ball. first drive taking stupid ass shots down the field. as soon as they get kinda close to scoring range. harbaugh really pisses me off sometimes. alex smith looks like a bitch. but I gotta play this.
    half unit

10/18/12
    SF -6 (2nd Half) ((+100) Risking .5 units to win .5 units

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

That shit was so rigged! They declined the safety to cover the spread..what bullshit!

Smutbucket

lol, ya why the hell you decline that shit? really? you make it a 2 possession game with 45sec left.......whatever......stupid 1st half.....like I said, SF could have dominated that game with right playcalling, instead they do some stupid shit in 1st half and put me down in hole, not to mention the multiple times in 2nd half they could have busted the lead wide open, get in redzone and bring in kap for first time in game your just asking for trouble, especially when you got your run game going so well, then alex smith trys to be a hero, forcing throw and doing INT, then on drive after you see that flag that took away hunters 1st down? inside the 10 yard line? what was the flag? theyre definately wasnt a holding....I didnt hear what the flag was, none of announcers ever even brought it up or questioned it, that forced FG to make 7 pt game, freaking rigged.....

Day Results: 1-1-1 -.6 units

Thread YTD Results:
    51-32-6
    +20.38 units
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 10-18-12 at 10:47 PM.

Smutbucket

****** up thing is b/c that last declined, also ****** me on this play....was just a lil 10$ prop for fun....but if they woulda took safety I woulda hit this too....
    10/18 10:38 AM Future/Prop $11.50 $10.00 Football Props - Seahawks/49ers - Specials - 1202 San Francisco 49ers -68½ Offensive Yards -115 for Week 7 - Team with Most Offensive Yards

Smutbucket

Bueatiful day we have ahead of us fellas. Gotta appreciate every saturday during the winter. love it.

hmmm very tight lines tho....teaser saturday....

10/20/12
    2 Team 6 pt Tease. Nebraska pk and Nebraska/NW over 56.5 . Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit
    2 Team 6.5 pt Tease. Clemson/VT Over 56.5 and Clemson -2. Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit
    LSU -4 (-110) Risking 1.65 units to win 1.5 units
    Michigan St. +10 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit
    2 Team 6.5 pt Teaser. Stanford +3 and NC State +3. Risking 2.4 units to win 2 units
    South Carolina/UF Over 41 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit

Might add something or 2 in a bit....this what I got Locked and Loaded so far.....

Lets Pound the bookies fellas....
    joco let me know if I should hedge out of any of these you freakin hedgehog

Smutbucket

Adding. Big Ass 7pt Teaser. Risking .5 units to win 2.5 units

Football NCAA - Nebraska Cornhuskers @ Northwestern WildcatsTotal O 55½ -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets -8 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Virginia Tech Hokies @ Clemson TigersTotal O 56½ -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Michigan State Spartans +16 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Kansas State Wildcats +10 -115 for Game
    Football NCAA - LSU Tigers +3 -110 for Game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tough card,,even the gms i lean are kinda scary...

uk+26? big number for uga to be laying with the cocktail party on deck...

ten +20? man i never go against bama but i find it curious that vols catching damn near as many points as a mizzou team you know i think is horrible,,,vols not great but 2nd road gm in row for bama, mccarron banged up, and vols prob toughest test to date for tide defense...

either wisky minus the points or over 45? cant decide which...

liked toledo but line has dropped lower than i wanted...over possibly?

udub catching a td? would think that gm close and high scoring...

hoosiers tempting as a dog vs navy but maybe they gave everything they had last week?

like i said tough looking card,,maybe gtech? and ball st?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    tough card,,even the gms i lean are kinda scary...

uk+26? big number for uga to be laying with the cocktail party on deck...

ten +20? man i never go against bama but i find it curious that vols catching damn near as many points as a mizzou team you know i think is horrible,,,vols not great but 2nd road gm in row for bama, mccarron banged up, and vols prob toughest test to date for tide defense...

either wisky minus the points or over 45? cant decide which...

liked toledo but line has dropped lower than i wanted...over possibly?

udub catching a td? would think that gm close and high scoring...

hoosiers tempting as a dog vs navy but maybe they gave everything they had last week?

like i said tough looking card,,maybe gtech? and ball st?
    what's up, fellas. Bank, i would not back Joker Phillips with Jerry Jones' money. UK is fade or pass rest of the season, i think, unless something changes. Joker is biggest dead man walking coach in country. like Wisky, taking a closer look at that one now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what's up, fellas. Bank, i would not back Joker Phillips with Jerry Jones' money. UK is fade or pass rest of the season, i think, unless something changes. Joker is biggest dead man walking coach in country. like Wisky, taking a closer look at that one now.
    right on..passing on uk ..let me know what you come up with on wisky,,,

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    right on..passing on uk ..let me know what you come up with on wisky,,,
    i got Wisky by three scores-plus. something along the lines of 35-13. like em. also like over, but am concerned that Wisky defense could completely shut down Gophers. normally these two teams play very high-scoring games in the battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe, but with M Gray injury issues and Wisky's very underrated defense this year, i could see them holding Gophers to around 10. Wisky TT over 30 is better than game over 45 i think. actually, Wisky has scored 30+ each of last 10 meetings i believe, but it's worth noting that Gopher defense is also improved and underrated this season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i got Wisky by three scores-plus. something along the lines of 35-13. like em. also like over, but am concerned that Wisky defense could completely shut down Gophers. normally these two teams play very high-scoring games in the battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe, but with M Gray injury issues and Wisky's very underrated defense this year, i could see them holding Gophers to around 10. Wisky TT over 30 is better than game over 45 i think. actually, Wisky has scored 30+ each of last 10 meetings i believe, but it's worth noting that Gopher defense is also improved and underrated this season.
    right on...thanx for the response..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck today guys, this is what I came up with for today(some were bet early in week): Fresno St. -15, Minn. +16, Toledo + 5.5, VT +7.5, Mich.-9.5 and Mia(FLD.) +21..................................... ..........good luck to all.!!

Smutbucket

hey bank, was up almost all night looking at card, so I crashed out at 5 am, just got up now,

ya I think bamas gonna be a curb stopping, but so many pts against tough SEC opponnent not really worth it IMO,

kentucky...I completely agree, fade or pass

I think i might put a lil on whisky myself.....

those other games you mentioned bank I didnt even really look at, not familiar with those teams at all.....

Terp....ya VT could keep it close against that clemson D, I was nervous about it thats why I teased it down, think clemson will def win by atleast 3......logan thomas can be terrible tho so you never know what your gonna get.....

I think mich/mich state game is classic michigan being overrated again, they stomped and covered the spread against too awful defenses, purdue and illinois, I think they will struggle a lot against mich st, probably have to stack the box in order to not let bell run all over them, giving some opportunties for maxwell, hes not that bad as everyones making them out to be, thats another reason why I think spread is so big, people hating on mich st, A LOT, I know some people think this line looks "suspicious" but I think the lines a good reflection of the market, mich. lovers, think it'll be low scoring game too,

thanks for input fellas, lets bury the books today!
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 10-20-12 at 09:41 AM.

Smutbucket

LSU my fav play, this rookie QB will get stomped, way too much hype on ESPN, think this is game miles tries to open up the offense a little more too with mettenberger,

Smutbucket

Adding.

Stanford -2 (-110) Risking .55 units to win .5 units
    Wisconsin Team Total over 30.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit

joco

i actually like the card today...

uf -3
    gtech -13.5
    tcu +2
    lsu -3.5
    wvu -2
    kent st -3.5
    duke +10

6 pt teaser vandy and clemson

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    LSU my fav play, this rookie QB will get stomped, way too much hype on ESPN, think this is game miles tries to open up the offense a little more too with mettenberger,
    I feel a little stronger about Florida, but LSU is a close second. As with many TAMU games though, this could be close in the 1H. LSU wears them down and runs all over them in the 2H. I'm trying to decide what to play pregame or just if I should wait and do it live. Currently available at -3 (-117) or ML -163. Do you think they contain Manziel from the start, or will it take some time?

Smutbucket

ya, I was thinking that too suicidekings, but since it was noon game, I couldnt resist pulling the trigger, a 2nd half bet might be better bet in my opinion...
    If I didnt have so much on game already I would also stongly consider A&M team total under 24.5.....but Im gonna leave it alone,

joco like the teaser, was considering vandy too in a tease but decided to lay off....glad your not on any opposite sides of me, when your on opposite side of me I get so worried I dunno what to do, cuz your always wrecking me but I feel like varience has to play in my favor, I just dont wanna hedge and then be right, ur a real ass hole joco

suicidekings
    Update your status

The line dropped as money came in on TAMU, giving me LSU -3 (-108) for a bit. Took it x2 and will add more if I can get a cheap ML at any point. By kickoff, it was back up to -3.5 (-110)
    Last edited by suicidekings; 10-20-12 at 11:04 AM.

joco

yea they say to stick with ur first instinct so i wouldnt hedge if i were u either. but somehow i usually am right when we go head to head.

Smutbucket

looks like a rough morning.

good call on waiting suicidekings.....my biggest flaw in gambling is patience, gotta think out whole card and look at every angle before pulling trigger..... i took LSU first pick early in week.LSU so banged up this game looks about over, manziels good, I thought he was overrated by looking at his numbers....but every loss I like to learn something.....

clemson games never gonna go over the way vtech is playing this game , frustrating......

suicidekings
    Update your status

A&M really only had one successful drive to start the game, and have since been living on FGs and good starting field position. A 12 point lead is significant, but not enough that TAMU can really feel confident in their position. Plus the Aggies have made some unreal plays today, like that reception by Swope....
    Last edited by suicidekings; 10-20-12 at 12:30 PM.

Smutbucket

ya agreed, think they got more yards in penalties in 2nd half then actual yardage gained .....

I thought LSU would just run right down their throat.....dont understand how your able to do that to a team like south carolina and then not be able to do it here, there offensive line is terrible at pass blocking.....Im not taking a second half line, just leaving it alone, hope for a comeback, maybe with some lucky breaks/ special teams or INT for TD and we cover.....even on runblocking their offensive line not getting any movement what so ever

there we go INT,....

joco

lsu offense is pretty bad tho...i mean lets be honest. they only put up 12 on auburn this year...

suicidekings
    Update your status

I regret not playing the +450 live moneyline... I settled for +228

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    lsu offense is pretty bad tho...i mean lets be honest. they only put up 12 on auburn this year...
    ya but you see SC game? they just ran right down their throat.....offensive line was getting so much push it was rediculous....is South Carolina line that bad? honestly might be a big reason to take florida, just considering it, think the over will be good....

joco

wow. taking the lead before halftime...

suicidekings
    Update your status

The LSU defense is dialed in on Manziel now. Looking promising.

Smutbucket

ya I just hate what les miles is doing.....he is the most ass backwards coach....you just take the lead and you start taking shots down the field like crazy, penetrating run the ball!....mettenberger just awful....never seen a QB so overrated in my life....so many people saying hes "best pure passer in college football" lol....I dont understand why they dont just run down their throat....this is disgusting.....

now next drive the box gonna be stacked cuz they obviously gonna be running.....should have started off 3rd qtr power running....

les miles never makes covering spreads easy, even the small ones

joco

damn that vandy fumble on the auburn 31 with 2 min left might penetrate my teaser up

Smutbucket

10/20/12
    2 Team 6 pt Tease. Nebraska pk and Nebraska/NW over 56.5 . Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit - WIN
    2 Team 6.5 pt Tease. Clemson/VT Over 56.5 and Clemson -2. Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit - LOSS
    LSU -4 (-110) Risking 1.65 units to win 1.5 units - WIN
    Michigan St. +10 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit - WIN
    2 Team 6.5 pt Teaser. Stanford +3 and NC State +3. Risking 2.4 units to win 2 units - WIN
    South Carolina/UF Over 41 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit - WIN

Big Ass Teaser - LOSS -.5 units
    Adding.

Stanford -2 (-110) Risking .55 units to win .5 units - WIN
    Wisconsin Team Total over 30.5 (-120) Risking 1.2 units to win 1 unit - WIN
    Daily Totals: 7-2 +6.3 units

pissed at myself for doing gay ass teasers....never again will I do so many....

Adding.
    Penn St. +1.5 (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 10-20-12 at 06:16 PM. Reason: corrected Nebraska game, marked up as Loss

Smutbucket

Holy Shit nebraska! I wrote that game off a long time ago! woohoo! hopefully they hold on! this could be an even better day!

suicidekings
    Update your status

LSU -3 & +ML, Florida -3, Stanford -2, and a big ML parlay including those three and 5 more sides.
    Glad to see everything is going well in here too. What a golden day

Smutbucket

Fixed Day Results: 7-2 +6.3 units .....

suicidekings celebrating tonight!.....decided not to go to UM/FSU game cuz all the good games on TV.....plus morris is out, I didnt want see UM get curbstomped....

still got Penn St +1.5 pending for 1 unit......

joco

awesome day so far guys...im adding or st/utah under 47.5 tonite..

First ... 45678910 ... Last