BRUIN PRIDE
    BRUIN PRIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!

O/U Mississippi vs. South Carolina

What does everyone think about this play in tonights game? I believe the O/U in this game is 41. I personally like the under in this matchup. Mississippi returns 9 starters from the 27th ranked defense last year, while the gamecocks only return 6 starters on their defense, but mississippi was ranked an atrocious 113th in total offense last year.
    Last edited by BRUIN PRIDE; 08-31-06 at 03:41 PM.

rightsideup
    rightsideup's Avatar Become A Pro!

over/ under

i believe the game will go over, by quite a bit.. mississippi st 27th ranked defense was based solely on poor non-conference schedule + ole miss and ky...6-murray state---14 tulane---13 ky--- 14 ole miss o and 17 to alabama...against good teams, there defense was horrific>>>>28 aub---23 ga.---37 lsu---35 fla---28 hou---44 ark.----plus, second year in the OLE BALL COACH'S passing attack, i think s.c. will be much more efficient on offense this year....m.s.u. will throw a bunch more this year without norwood and this year they have good a pocket passer...connor was not very good........but, just an opinion!!!!

BRUIN PRIDE
    BRUIN PRIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!

15 points.. that was a pathetic game.

rightsideup
    rightsideup's Avatar Become A Pro!

ugh!!!!

i am glad i bet the over in the sds-utep game....mississippi state might not score all year (lmfao)........