Hell ya. Party time excellent yayayayay

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

Hell ya I was lucky.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Hey grats Demon! Halftime should make a world of difference, Osweiler has had open receivers he just needs a bit of coaching here. Watch those penalties! Hays is starting to play like a back up QB again, ASU has had a look at the "reformed" Utah offense, I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. I may take some 2H action on ASU, numbers aren't out yet.

guy Fawkes

Actually just came out, I'm definetly taking 2H action on ASU's TT, but don't have time to write it up.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have over a dime and half on the game, and even though the second half line is -.5 I am going to just pass on it, and be grateful if I can win the game, which I have at -3.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-08-11 at 05:10 PM.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Lets go ASU lol

guy Fawkes

Looking good, Osweiler in rhythm and Hays throwing picks. If there's one thing I've learned about back up quarterbacks though, anything can happen. Stay sharp Sun Devils.

Urbanwildlife

I had a client so I missed most of the 2nd half until now basically. Sure am a happy camper at this moment! Let's take that slow stroll to the pay window guy, so we can enjoy every step of it!

Urbanwildlife

I want to give a big gigantic THANK YOU to guy Fawkes for providing me to make big bank on this game, as your post is what pushed me enough to do it!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-08-11 at 05:50 PM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    Hey grats Demon! Halftime should make a world of difference, Osweiler has had open receivers he just needs a bit of coaching here. Watch those penalties! Hays is starting to play like a back up QB again, ASU has had a look at the "reformed" Utah offense, I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. I may take some 2H action on ASU, numbers aren't out yet.
    Thanks man. Also thanks for the great write up. Hopefully your bet can finish fine.

Urbanwildlife

I now need to will Alabama to victory as I took them for lots of money 5dimes at -29. I am betting that they will shut out Vanderbilt, and the fact they scored 38 points on Florida at Florida, and the same number of points against Arkansas. Also it is the homecoming game for Alabama. Lastly, Vanderbilt is averaging only 200 and some yards on offense playing all weak teams so far.

guy Fawkes

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I want to give a big gigantic THANK YOU to guy Fawkes for providing me to make big bank on this game, as your post is what pushed me enough to do it! Wish you were in my area so I could buy you a night of drinks for it, but I live in the country of Colombia, so I do not think you are close.
    Haha, I'll take a raincheck on the drinks You are very welcome I'm glad it panned out and glad you found my information useful. Was a fun game to watch and I had a great time reading everyone's comments.

Cashed all 3 bets on the game, only 2 were posted picks though.

New Season Record 7-2-0 +32.9u

Looking forward to Arkansas State @ UL-Monroe tonight for some more fun.

Urbanwildlife

Good job guy, and continue to take those leisurely strolls to the pay window!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    Haha, I'll take a raincheck on the drinks You are very welcome I'm glad it panned out and glad you found my information useful. Was a fun game to watch and I had a great time reading everyone's comments. Cashed all 3 bets on the game, only 2 were posted picks though. New Season Record 7-2-0 +32.9u Looking forward to Arkansas State @ UL-Monroe tonight for some more fun.
    Nice man. I'm going with Arkansas to lead at the half.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Good eye homie

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by az*sun*ibet4fun View Post
    i went to the usc game, bet against my team asu, and now i'm a believer. I like asu -3 here.. Putting 5.5x to win 5x myself.. Lets cash it devils
    cash it

First 12