Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Not carmont by sub cuz

lock it up

hashtag winnerz
    yeeee buddy. Winningz from that gonna cover my legal costz when Dana and Zuffa mafia take me to court for watching it online ya hear me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

You and the rest of the world......lol.... your saying YOU DIDNT purchase the UFC fight pass lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeeee buddy. Winningz from that gonna cover my legal costz when Dana and Zuffa mafia take me to court for watching it online ya hear me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hope your hogz see some action tonight fellas seeing as it's Valentinez

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not carmont by sub cuz

lock it up

hashtag winnerz
    shiit son...

Carmont: "I can submit Jacare".

"Everything is possible in a fight. A fight is a fight. Of course i can submit Jacare. Hes on the most dangerouns guys ive ever faced, has amazing BJJ and i look forward to fighting him. I know he's great on the ground, but i am not like anybody he has ever faced. I am ready for everything. If he wants a stand up fight, we'll do it. If the takes me to the ground, i'll be ready".

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Worth a flyer?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

He would need to rock jacare standing then hope he takes his back

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Worth a flyer?
    nope. a Filkins maybe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC and TUF:Smashes veteran Benny Alloway (12-5) fights for the first time since his UFC release and he will be fighting at Cage Warriors 65 against Jack Mason (26-12). Alloway has joined up with #WHOATV and will be providing a weekly blog leading up to his fight on March 1st in Dublin, Ireland. (above image comes via rectangleimages)
    A new beginning:
    So let’s get right into it. My UFC release…I felt shit! It was expected. I actually expected to get released after my fight in Sweden so I was lucky to get another fight. It was painful, it was sort of the end of the dream for that time.
    I took a few months off doing a small bit of training but mainly spending time with friends and family until I came to the decision that I wanted to get back to the UFC. So that is what I am going to do now, I am gonna try and get back there. I think the break has been good for me both mentally and physically.
    Last year was kind of a crazy year for me. My baby boy growing up and me learning to be a father and then the UFC, so it is has all kinda calmed down now. I am a bit more relaxed with life and I am a bit more mature as a person so hopefully that shows in the cage.
    So why did I go back to Cage Warriors? I had a few offers from promotions in Australia and also with Legend FC but wanting to get back to the UFC my manager and I thought that Cage Warriors was the best promotion to go with. They are one of the benchmarks outside the UFC and if you want to get back to the big show then Cage Warriors is one of them promotions that can certainly help with that.
    Being offered to fight in Ireland was cool, I have always wanted to go there. My uncle is Irish and I’ve wanted to go there and drink beer. Hopefully we get this victory and I can celebrate with a few Guiness’ after.
    I am fighting Jack Mason. I don’t think he is a very exciting fighter. From the fights I have been able to see he tries to play the points game and then he goes for the takedown at the end of the round to score the win. He’s a pretty accomplished ground fighter judging by his record. Lately he has been a decision kind of guy whereas I like to finish and be exciting in my fights.
    We are just a contrast of styles so hopefully it is an exciting fight.
    (Photo: Dolly Clew | Cage Warriors)
    Since the UFC I have also moved to the other side of the country to work for my brother at an iron ore mine. It is a change, it is crazy actually. There are thousands of people on site, massive machines everywhere and trucks, it’s pretty full-on. Not what I am use to but it’s cool, I am learning and seeing something different. My brother has been here for 8 years so he has been able to show me the ropes. He makes me work hard but he made it easy to get time off work. He is also really into me fighting and was going to come over to watch me fight but he has to stay and work. All the boys will be able to watch me fight while they are having their breakfast.
    It is a tough week here. I am training from 4am to 5am in the morning, then working all day and then back training 6pm to 8pm in the evening. Still doing all my disciplines, my boxing, my BJJ, my muay thai etc. I’m sure I’ll be in pretty good shape for this fight.
    My family are still living on the East Coast and I get to go home for 7 days each month. It has been hard to be away from them but it makes it better for when I get back, I make the most of my time with them.
    Next week I will talk a bit more about training and work and whatever else pops into my mind. Make sure to follow me on twitter @bennyblancomma.
    - See more at: http://whoatv.com/whoatv-fighter-blo....Ku0yCugy.dpuf

Trains from 4am to 5am? wtf
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:36 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He basically decribed why he wont win IMO lol
    UFC and TUF:Smashes veteran Benny Alloway (12-5) fights for the first time since his UFC release and he will be fighting at Cage Warriors 65 against Jack Mason (26-12). Alloway has joined up with #WHOATV and will be providing a weekly blog leading up to his fight on March 1st in Dublin, Ireland. (above image comes via rectangleimages)
    A new beginning:
    So let’s get right into it. My UFC release…I felt shit! It was expected. I actually expected to get released after my fight in Sweden so I was lucky to get another fight. It was painful, it was sort of the end of the dream for that time.
    I took a few months off doing a small bit of training but mainly spending time with friends and family until I came to the decision that I wanted to get back to the UFC. So that is what I am going to do now, I am gonna try and get back there. I think the break has been good for me both mentally and physically.
    Last year was kind of a crazy year for me. My baby boy growing up and me learning to be a father and then the UFC, so it is has all kinda calmed down now. I am a bit more relaxed with life and I am a bit more mature as a person so hopefully that shows in the cage.
    So why did I go back to Cage Warriors? I had a few offers from promotions in Australia and also with Legend FC but wanting to get back to the UFC my manager and I thought that Cage Warriors was the best promotion to go with. They are one of the benchmarks outside the UFC and if you want to get back to the big show then Cage Warriors is one of them promotions that can certainly help with that.
    Being offered to fight in Ireland was cool, I have always wanted to go there. My uncle is Irish and I’ve wanted to go there and drink beer. Hopefully we get this victory and I can celebrate with a few Guiness’ after.
    I am fighting Jack Mason. I don’t think he is a very exciting fighter. From the fights I have been able to see he tries to play the points game and then he goes for the takedown at the end of the round to score the win. He’s a pretty accomplished ground fighter judging by his record. Lately he has been a decision kind of guy whereas I like to finish and be exciting in my fights.
    We are just a contrast of styles so hopefully it is an exciting fight.
    (Photo: Dolly Clew | Cage Warriors)
    Since the UFC I have also moved to the other side of the country to work for my brother at an iron ore mine. It is a change, it is crazy actually. There are thousands of people on site, massive machines everywhere and trucks, it’s pretty full-on. Not what I am use to but it’s cool, I am learning and seeing something different. My brother has been here for 8 years so he has been able to show me the ropes. He makes me work hard but he made it easy to get time off work. He is also really into me fighting and was going to come over to watch me fight but he has to stay and work. All the boys will be able to watch me fight while they are having their breakfast.
    It is a tough week here. I am training from 4am to 5am in the morning, then working all day and then back training 6pm to 8pm in the evening. Still doing all my disciplines, my boxing, my BJJ, my muay thai etc. I’m sure I’ll be in pretty good shape for this fight.
    My family are still living on the East Coast and I get to go home for 7 days each month. It has been hard to be away from them but it makes it better for when I get back, I make the most of my time with them.
    Next week I will talk a bit more about training and work and whatever else pops into my mind. Make sure to follow me on twitter @bennyblancomma.
    - See more at: http://whoatv.com/whoatv-fighter-blo....Ku0yCugy.dpuf

Trains from 4am to 5am? wtf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    He basically decribed why he wont win IMO lol
    he should be able to beat Jack Mason in his sleep!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

GSP Breaks His Silence

Speaking to Michael Landsberg of Canadian TV station TSN’s George St-Pierre revealed a lot regarding his feelings toward Dana White, his current stance on drug testing and whether he will come back and compete in the UFC.
    On fighters on drugs:
    “I cannot answer this question, but there [are] a lot of people on drugs. I’m never sure 100%. The reason is I don’t want to accuse any individual. If you accuse one individual 20 others will arrive. What I want to attack? I want to attack the system. I don’t want to attack the individual. People have to understand, I don’t want to attack the UFC. I’m one of the guys that stands for the sport, stands for the UFC. I want to do that to help the brand, help the sport. I’m one of the guys that fights for the legitimacy of my sport.
    “I think right now there is a big problem. When I came out with this I got so many text messages from guys who are afraid to speak. Not even fighters, reporters are afraid to lose their credentials, but they tell me ‘You’re doing the right thing. We support you.’”
    Talking to Lorenzo Fertitta and his feelings toward Dana White:
    “I had a talk with Lorenzo and I think it’s going to be a good thing. It’s going to be a lot of change and it’s going to be all good for the sport. I think it’s the next step for us to reach even more people, to be more legitimate. It’s a new sport.
    “Lorenzo is the boss. You have to understand, I’m not afraid or mad at Dana. Dana is the promoter. He said stuff and I don’t take it personally. Dana is the business guy. He’s a promoter and it’s his role as a business man to want to make a rematch [with Johny Hendricks] because it will attract a lot of people. That’s his role. He doesn’t care if you like it or love it or hate it, he wants you to tune in. That’s the main role of Dana White. He did it well. Everyone reacted. He doesn’t care if people say, ‘Oh he’s so bad!’ No, he’s not. He’s a promoter. Probably the best promoter in the world right now, of all sports.”
    On the pressures of being ‘GSP’:
    “I don’t want to have a psychologist or help to keep me on the right track. The stress was eating me alive. Few people can understand this so I needed to step out of it to feel better and to find enjoyment in my life. Now I do.
    “It’s not a retirement. I would call it more of a break because I don’t know if I will retire or not right now. I just knew I needed a break from the competition. I started doing it for fun. Then the fun became a business. Then it was not fun anymore. It was too much pressure.”
    “I’m a perfectionist. People that know me, they know I’m a little bit off. I’m OCD. I want everything to be done perfectly. Because of that I put so much into my work. I became obsessed. I’m a crazy obsessive person about what I do. I want it to be 100%, which is a good thing but it’s also a bad thing. It can drive you crazy. That’s what was happening to me. I needed to just step off. Not think about fighting. I don’t regret it for a second. I’ve never been a victim in my life.”

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:37 PM.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I see your on thompson over whittaker as well vaughany. Do you also think that he should be more heavily favored? I figure whittaker has only showed himself to be a standup fighter and thompson should be far better in the striking department. Thompsons wrestling has improved so he shoud have a good chance of stopping whittaker from taking him down should whittaker decide to try to wrestle. Is there anythingg else you can add to that? Any knowledge of whittakers ground game?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I see your on thompson over whittaker as well vaughany. Do you also think that he should be more heavily favored? I figure whittaker has only showed himself to be a standup fighter and thompson should be far better in the striking department. Thompsons wrestling has improved so he shoud have a good chance of stopping whittaker from taking him down should whittaker decide to try to wrestle. Is there anythingg else you can add to that? Any knowledge of whittakers ground game?
    Not tht im aware of?! Where have i said im on wonderboy? If anything id be on Whittaker as a dog!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Not tht im aware of?! Where have i said im on wonderboy? If anything id be on Whittaker as a dog!
    You made a comment about Thompson still being at even money. I took that as meaning you were on him.

Beelzebubzy

No he is an arbiter like in Halo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    You made a comment about Thompson still being at even money. I took that as meaning you were on him.
    Nah, im limited to pennies on sites like boylesports tht had him at evens. I was just handing out free money to people who arent limited on there.

only way id back wonderboy again is if he was fighting tht tramp again who ufc pulled out of the side street outside the arena in his debut

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

only way id back wonderboy again is if he was fighting tht tramp again who ufc pulled out of the side street outside the arena in his debut
    Ian McCall?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Ian McCall?
    even bigger bum

MD

even bigger bum
    Nobody can be a bigger bum than a guy who's considered top 5 but can't even win a fight against a treadmill.

Beelzebubzy

Nam Phan is going to kick your ass

he has the best body shots for an asian male in MMA under 145 pounds on planet earth and possibly venus

Beelzebubzy

Luca going off on Nicky on twitter

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

ha that f@g blocked me. md, didnt he tell you that we were buddies?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nam Phan is going to kick your ass

he has the best body shots for an asian male in MMA under 145 pounds on planet earth and possibly venus
    ha I retired that foool!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha yeah, going hard!

To be fair, I dont think ol' Nicky boii can deny this!:

• Brian claims he did NOT steal the name & logo of my podcast for his. I'll let you be the judge. Mine is on the left:

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:37 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Pun going off on luca

let's assume pun makes only 150k a year and throughout the day he is on sbr for only 1 hour each workday
    that means pun makes almost 20k a year trolling gabe and luca

Beelzebubzy

Pun won
    first round ko
    luca looks like he caught a beating from rampage

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

No honor among thieves.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Pun going off on luca

let's assume pun makes only 150k a year and throughout the day he is on sbr for only 1 hour each workday
    that means pun makes almost 20k a year trolling gabe and luca

hahahahaaa

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

What a oyster.

Argues with me that there is no conflict of interest when he's working between Nick's legs, but now:

"…So take that into consideration and add it on to the already massive conflict of interest of an oddsmaker selling bets."

Another reason to not give this clown any money. No moral center, just says whatever is convenient for him at the time.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    What a oyster.

Argues with me that there is no conflict of interest when he's working between Nick's legs, but now:

"…So take that into consideration and add it on to the already massive conflict of interest of an oddsmaker selling bets."

Another reason to not give this clown any money. No moral center, just says whatever is convenient for him at the time.
    i called him out on it, but not sure if he will see it b/c he's a f@g and he blocked me.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Pun won
    first round ko
    luca looks like he caught a beating from rampage
    lmao that was too quick. i need to earn that 20k trolling salary.

Beelzebubzy

So when does nick hire Sac?
    Last edited by Beelzebubzy; 03-04-14 at 11:14 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Whats your twitter name, pun?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Whats your twitter name, pun?
    same as on here. or was that a trick question?!

MD

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-26-14 at 03:35 PM.

First ... 338339340341342343344 ... Last