Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I'm almost ALL IN on a Mo/Askren/Chandler parlay. Which means your Koreshkov "value" play is not going to cash. However, your Freire play should cash. I have a tiny Mo/Askren/Chandler/Freire parlay as well.

Also won a Minakov/Freire/Mo/Askren/Chandler parlay!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Good work.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post

Also won a Minakov/Freire/Mo/Askren/Chandler parlay!
    Nice work buddy.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Nice work buddy.
    Take care and have a good night all! Going to bed early. Have a busy day tomorrow. I'll post my picks and plays for Saturn's Day's fights. Hope everyone found my 2 Bitcoin videos useful & entertaining. Max "Crash JP Morgan" Keiser is a f*ckin' trip!

MD

EDIT: The site he mentions looks spam-y after visiting it, so you should probably not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by steven22
    Hi, I’ve been following your picks on the SBRForum. I am a co-owner of the website Sportspicks.com and we are currently looking to add new handicappers to our staff. Would you be interested in having the opportunity to get paid for your picks? We do a 50-50 revenue split on all membership packages sold and like our handicappers to write one or two articles per month. The articles help to provide content for the website and promote your picks. The most important thing we are looking for in any handicapper that we bring in would be reliability and consistency in providing picks. If you are interested in being added to our team of handicappers and have the time available to provide daily picks and analysis please respond at your earliest convenience. Regards, Steven Nxxxxx
    Sportspicks.com xxxxxx@sportspicks.com 7xx-xxx-xxx3
    Last edited by MD; 08-01-13 at 04:31 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol they sound legit! Also giving away a million dollarz!

http://sportspicks.com/

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

You do realize that everyone got that right?

Might want to check your spam folder, some Nigerians might have some money for you.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

Might want to check your spam folder, some Nigerians might have some money for you.
    That's hilarious, I had assumed it was Sider or someone trying to troll me into saying "ya bro i well tout".

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Oh f-ck, that's almost as much as Gabe's making.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

My keyboard is a fuckin' mess. Went on a pumping iron rampage today and I felt good getting my buster shake in...then it hit me you mother...

MD

I've put a lot of time into that Magny/Moraes fight, and I think my final number is around Magny -180. He should have clear advantages in technical offensive striking, cardio, distance-based cage control, and especially fight IQ. Moraes fights incredibly stupid, while Magny tends to be very clever. He's obviously the more well-rounded striker, and I feel like he uses his aggression more effectively than Moraes. The fact that it's in Brazil is worrying, and Magny has shown some gaps in his takedown defence in the past, but he's also shown the ability to get back to his feet consistently, and is a very talented fighter with a lot of room for growth. Lots of value on Magny here, just bet it pretty heavily at +115 and +113.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

A guy who posts in soccer forum called "Pinnacle135" or something like tat rreckons he's just been "signed up" by them and is going to be doing all their exotic tips!

MD

A guy who posts in soccer forum called "Pinnacle135" or something like tat rreckons he's just been "signed up" by them and is going to be doing all their exotic tips!

Does he get a 50/50 split of that million bucks?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Do you see Magny finishing Moraes ~20% of the time? I don't really, and like Magny by decision +245 better than Magny straight.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I've put a lot of time into that Magny/Moraes fight, and I think my final number is around Magny -180. He should have clear advantages in technical offensive striking, cardio, distance-based cage control, and especially fight IQ. Moraes fights incredibly stupid, while Magny tends to be very clever. He's obviously the more well-rounded striker, and I feel like he uses his aggression more effectively than Moraes. The fact that it's in Brazil is worrying, and Magny has shown some gaps in his takedown defence in the past, but he's also shown the ability to get back to his feet consistently, and is a very talented fighter with a lot of room for growth. Lots of value on Magny here, just bet it pretty heavily at +115 and +113.
    Likewise. 1u play

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Do you see Magny finishing Moraes ~20% of the time? I don't really, and like Magny by decision +245 better than Magny straight.
    I played Magny by KO +450, so yes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Does he get a 50/50 split of that million bucks?
    If he pickz 90% winnerz then yes

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magny isn't a killshot kinda striker, more of a point fighter who can overwhelm for the TKO. Moraes has hung in there with bigger guys, heavier hitters, has only been put out by legit 185ers. I think by decision is most likely if you're inclined to pick Magny. (Think Moraes chokes the shit outta him, but no play on this one)

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Thanks for your thread MD...gl all tomorrow.

LiveAction916
    LiveAction916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3007

Hey MD, what do you think about this parlay: Aldo, Machida, Magalhaes, McCall, Yahya, Watson, and Magny?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAction916 View Post
    Hey MD, what do you think about this parlay: Aldo, Machida, Magalhaes, McCall, Yahya, Watson, and Magny?
    I'd remove Yahya, he's being overvalued.

Beelzebubzy

Anyone playing Vinny KOTN

Ron_Paul_2012

I have Magny as well but as a pick not a play. The only reason I don't have it as a play is the location of the fight.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Anyone playing Vinny KOTN
    Perosh is pretty tough. He took a lot of punishment from cro cop before going out. Vinny does throw some decent gnp but i would be suprised to see him get the knockout. He mentioned in am interview that he would like to get submission of the night.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm cheering for magny since hes a chicago guy, i met him twice before he was on the ultimate fighter missed his +179 opener

MD

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Not war, not disease, not famine, nothing in this earth is worse than Limp Bizkit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rubber Guard, and Grabaka

MD

Not war, not disease, not famine, nothing in this earth is worse than Limp Bizkit.
    Apparently you didn't read the name of the song, because it's Limp Bizkit ft. Lil Wayne. Obviously there's at least one thing worse.

Time to balance my thread by posting one of the best and creepiest hip hop songs ever made.

Beelzebubzy

Creed and nickelback say what's up
    Points Awarded:

Rubber Guard gave Beelzebubzy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brokenbrain gave Beelzebubzy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Creed and nickelback say what's up
    #2 and #3 on the list. But at least those are generic enough to block out of your mind. Limp Bizkit is so grating it cannot be ignored.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Beastie Boys.

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Anything with auto-tune on it

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Beastie Boys.
    I hope this wasn't in reply to Nunya's post.

MD

Just maxed Machida -295.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Moraes is coming off knee surgery aswell, had it after the Forte fight, so the Magny bet is looking even better.

MD

Machida -295 reset and I can bet it again. What are people thinking?

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last