Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Miller by sub *490
    punishet where are you at homes? I need my recommend props that you play too.
    You bet Jew lawyer money I'm betting Jew retail money

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Miller by sub *490
    punishet where are you at homes? I need my recommend props that you play too.
    You bet Jew lawyer money I'm betting Jew retail money
    lol too many to list bruv.

miller by sub +490.
    big on jones ITD -330.
    jones/chael doesnt start rd 4 -227. (also Doesnt start rd 5 -335)
    bisping/belcher o2.5 -120.
    bisping by decision around +150.
    fat roy tko +140.
    kongo decision +490.
    davis/magha o2.5 -170.
    phil davis decision -105. (also Not phil in rd 1 -1050)
    sprinkle on maghalaes by sub +675.
    OSP tko +245.
    khabilov decision +231.
    sprinkle on maduros tko +590.
    gaff/mcmann u2.5 -110.
    mcmann sub +155.
    sprinkle on gaff tko +1220.
    Last edited by PunisherIND; 04-25-13 at 09:15 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

forgot holobaugh itd +320

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I love Khabilov by decision. No idea why the line keeps getting better.

Beelzebubzy

I got the same abogodo except gaff and osp

we will paint New York on Sunday

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    yea, I saw you posted that yesterday.. I think we're on a couple of similar plays: jones itd; davis decision; khabilov decision. I believe you're on jim miller too? actually, i think we could have forseen the line getting better on khabilov decision. obviously the vin pichel fight is fresh in everyones mind, and that was one of the more spectacular KOs in a while. probably should have expected the public to come down on the itd line. i'm a little annoyed at myself for not waiting on that one.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I got the same abogodo except gaff and osp

we will paint New York on Sunday
    lets get it pendejo!!

MD

Jones and Jones ITD closes a bunch of parlays for me. I'm going to be extremely heavy on Jones. Davis decision is one I like too.

Khabilov is no finishing machine, but yeah, I think we probably could have seen it moving that way, too. I feel a bit square for taking it in the +250 range.

MD

Edited.
    Last edited by MD; 04-25-13 at 10:42 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Jones and Jones ITD closes a bunch of parlays for me. I'm going to be extremely heavy on Jones. Davis decision is one I like too.

Khabilov is no finishing machine, but yeah, I think we probably could have seen it moving that way, too. I feel a bit square for taking it in the +250 range.
    i swear to god, if jones does not finish sonnen, you guys might be hearing about me on the news for murdering greg Jackson. at the very least i will find clay guida and pull his hair.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i swear to god, if jones does not finish sonnen, you guys might be hearing about me on the news for murdering greg Jackson. at the very least i will find clay guida and pull his hair.
    Almost happened to me last may with jones itd -190 vs shad
    still
    bitter
    i would be gabe rich if that hit and closed my parlay

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Word has spread that Medeiros has been training with the Diaz brothers since his injury. He has adopted their lifestyle/diet and has went from light heavyweight to light weight. He is in the best shape of his life and sharper than ever. I have Khabilov in a very tiny parlay. I think it will be a closer match than most people suspect. I didn't like the line on Khabilov so my parlay was very tiny. However, I think Khabilov will still emerge victorious. GL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah Medeiros trains with Melendez and co. A lot of pressure though making your UFC debut after a few years without a fight and against a beast.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol his last line sounds exactly like Gaberz yesterday!...

I think he's terrible for that," Jones said. "It's ridiculous. I think Fallon Fox, that's a strong person. Despite what the person has been through in their life, that's a strong person. I'm a fan of that person because of what they've gone through and what they're willing to go through.

"People like Matt Mitrione are scumbags. He's a scumbag. I don't care if he's off suspension or doesn't fight again. He's a ridiculous person." -

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Mitrione/Schaub announced for Fox 8.

That was a hell of a suspension, good job UFC.

Sacrelicious

Yo V I'm seeing tons of pics but no vids for the pre fight presser, and idea what the deal is?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

not sure pal. Some stuff on youtube tho...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I personally couldnt give two fuuucks about the main event! Just looking forward to Belcher Bisping!

Beelzebubzy

Count is 34. Damn he missed his time

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I personally couldnt give two fuuucks about the main event! Just looking forward to Belcher Bisping!
    I hope Bisping kicks that morons ass,

Do I like Belcher to win this fight... ehh... not particularly,

But at +150? My money is on Belcher.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

V, do you like Charlie Brooker?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    V, do you like Charlie Brooker?
    As in the Guardian columnist and writer?! Or is this a Bumfuck Frightnight 54 fighter?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dude has lost his mind!

EXCLUSIVE (Part 1) | Nate Diaz dishes on Thomson: “He was trying not to get his a$$ whooped.” | BJPENN.COM Radio

Share1 10.6K 666

2 Share0

When Nate Diaz joined BJPENN.COM Radio for a special one hour broadcast on Thursday afternoon, April 25, 2013, he had a few things on his mind, to put it mildly. Coming off of a TKO loss to Josh Thomson at UFC on FOX 7, Diaz felt that he had held his tongue for too long and needed to get a few things off his chest.
    He started with Thomson, whose fight with Diaz earned him Knockout of the Night honors after he landed a vicious head kick on Diaz and followed up with a barrage of punches to finish the fight with ground-and-pound. Diaz, however, didn’t see the finish to the fight the same as others and said that the stoppage looked worse on TV than it actually was.
    “He didn’t come in there and he didn’t put no ass whooping down on me, you know what I’m saying? He didn’t come in there and make anything happen. I have never fought somebody before- I have never fought somebody who has ever wanted out of a fight so bad, you know what I’m saying? I was surprised because I went in there- I expected a fight, I expected him to come in and grab me and try to hold onto me or throw some kicks and move, throw some punches and move, but that mother****er was straight running and I had to chase his ass down. I was chasing him that whole fight, you know what I’m saying? I was the aggressor- and I felt I was reckless, you know, I went in there- and how can you not be against a guy who’s running scared shitless for his life, you know what I’m saying?
    “I went in there, I’m chasing him around, I’m over-aggressing trying to get a hold of him, and that’s due to why I got hit with some shit you know what I’m saying, because I’m over-aggressing. I’m trying to meet the criteria to win these rounds; the way these rounds and these fights go, I just saw my brother lose to Carlos Condit chasing him around the whole fight, you know what I’m saying? I didn’t think for a second that he lost that fight, how are you going to lose a fight when the other guy’s backing up?”
    Despite being the aggressor throughout, Diaz was caught with flush shots at the end of the fight, forcing the referee to stop the action in the second round. The corner of Diaz, more specifically his brother Nick, also threw in the towel to signal that they believed the fight was over.
    “My corner threw in the towel. The thing with that is, I don’t blame anybody for stopping that fight; the ref was doing his job, he thought it looked like it was time to be over and my corner did as well. But at the same time, none of them were in there fighting. [Thomson] won, [he] did a good job getting the fight stopped, you know what I’m saying; he accomplished his mission, he got in there and got the fight stopped. But I’m going to tell you right now- from being in there, I’ll tell you right now- he won the fight, but he didn’t beat me, you know what I’m saying?
    “I’ll tell you right now that I was all the way in that fight, but the ref- they thought it was time to stop the fight, you know? And whatever, he did a good job he’s there to protect the fighters, and my corner too; I’m not mad at them at all for throwing the towel because the difference between our team and most people is that I got some real mother****ers in my corner, my real people who actually care about me.”
    Diaz also mentioned that he had heard Thomson’s corner yelling to their fighter during the action to smile at him, an action that Nate mentioned he’d seen Thomson do in previous fights where he seemed to be joking around a lot more. This time around, that wasn’t the case.
    “And I hear his corner, they’re yelling, ‘smile at him Josh, like you do. Smile at him!’ And I’m looking at him in his face like, ‘yeah, smile mother****er’, and there was not a single smile that came out of his mouth; he had a look of panic the whole fight, and you have to be in there to fight these guys to know that, this is how it went. I’ve seen him in other fights- he smiles at the guy, bouncing around- he didn’t have no time for that; it was frantic, he was trying not to get his ass whooped.”
    Whether or not the two men will face off once more in the Octagon remains to be seen, though Diaz is quick to conclude that if Thomson has his way, their paths would not cross again.
    “I would like a rematch too, because he knows he’s scared shitless. He’ll never talk about a rematch, the UFC won’t either, but I know and he knows he doesn’t ever want a rematch; you can go ask him that one. So it’s not like some fantastic thing he did, I think it was more my bad,” Diaz said.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think Nick and Nate are both under the impression that the fight is fair if the people they fight with, stay still and eat punches. Seriously. Not kidding.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

As in the Guardian columnist and writer?! Or is this a Bumfuck Frightnight 54 fighter?!
    The guy from weekly wipe and so on. "how tv ruined your life" etc
    I love that dude.

Fella buttertooth bro!

Sacrelicious

Nate Diaz!!!

http://www.bjpenn.com/radioshows/

Wicked interview.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Nate Diaz!!!

http://www.bjpenn.com/radioshows/

Wicked interview.
    Dont think I can handle listening to him whine about guys running from him (despite getting KO'd by said guy!)

cant make this shiit up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Hooly shit the gauntlet is down.. i think? He has worse grammar then Dana white and a teenage girl for that matter.

Btw Vaughnay, you gotta explain that pic to me, isnt that the gimp mask guy from sherdog betting thread? Im banned from there but I remember his lulz videos.

MD

The ghostiest ghost.

Beelzebubzy

Chael is making 10 million tonight (accoridng to him)

So the line is... Who makes more Nunya or chael
    Nunya -200
    Chael +160

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Chael is making 10 million tonight (accoridng to him)

So the line is... Who makes more Nunya or chael
    Nunya -200
    Chael +160
    Better prop is:

Who's actual income is farthest from their stated income:
    Gabe -200
    Chael +160

First ... 289290291292293294295 ... Last