Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Pretty much confirms in this that he plans to stand and bang and has no plans on going to the ground with Melvin and that he wants FOTN bonus cos he likes the dollar (dont see why SOTN wouldnt be good enough - same money!). Makes me re-consider playing Cerrone tho at current odds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Pretty much confirms in this that he plans to stand and bang and has no plans on going to the ground with Melvin and that he wants FOTN bonus cos he likes the dollar (dont see why SOTN wouldnt be good enough - same money!). Makes me re-consider playing Cerrone tho at current odds
    hope he's just fockin with marlon's head

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I think he plans to have a stand up war then finish him on the ground.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24890

Cowboy has the chin to stand, Don't know why he would though.

I would think it'd be pretty one sided on the ground.

Guy doesn't have much for brains. Price too steep for me. Staying away.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

not straight play obviously, put i easily include him in a parlay with a tko to hedge. I dont think guillard wins a decision, and he certainly wont submit cerrone. just look how lopsided the fight against stephans was compared to guillards. Cerrones stand up is so much better i think.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

I want to let all my fans know. I fought mu last fight injured. i wasnt 100% sure but i when to the doctors... I have a fracture sternum with a torn cartilage, i got this injure in training for my fight with Tim Boetsch. I have to be out of training for 6weeks i should never have fought like that, but i didnt want to let my fans and the UFC down, love you all. - Hector Lombard
    That explains it.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Yeah, I think the current price is fair for a smart Cowboy fighting a dumb Melvin (the only type there is). If he's going in slugging, I don't like his chances. Especially after Melvin fought a smart fight against Camoes.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yeah, I think the current price is fair for a smart Cowboy fighting a dumb Melvin (the only type there is). If he's going in slugging, I don't like his chances. Especially after Melvin fought a smart fight against Camoes.
    If Melvin tries to fight "smart' he has no chance. Cowboy has a better skillset and will inevitably pick him apart and win a decision. His best chance is too just try and knock Cerrone's head off.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I would like to see Melvin start "smart" if i was in his corner. Find your groove and then go back to being Melvin.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“Wow you and Melvin??? I was like ‘he took the fight??? after all those ass whoopin’s I seen with my own eyes in training!!!?” Sanchez Tweeted.

Greg Jackson wouldn’t elaborate on Sanchez’s revealing Tweet, but did want to clarify his thoughts on the “Fredo-like” act of discussing family business with people outside the family.

“Donald is a phenomenal fighter and an amazing athlete but I’m not going to go and say who does what in sparring,” says Jackson. “Because if I do that it sets this precedent where now everybody’s worried about sparring and ‘what’s Wink going to say,’ ‘what’s Greg going to say.’ So for me, sparring is a sacred thing you really shouldn’t have to think about. Like, ‘uh oh I had a really bad day.’ I know how it is myself. I did two rounds today and I’m thinking ‘Good Lord when did it start getting so hard?’ But maybe next Tuesday I’ll have a better day. That’s why I never talk about who does what in sparring.”

Cowboy however, makes it pretty clear that his experience in the gym with Melvin inspires confidence.

“Training with the guy -- if you push him -- even in his fights, when he’s down and he starts doubting himself he breaks pretty easy, he folds up a little bit. But I hope a confident Melvin shows up. I want the best Melvin they got. If he thinks he can beat me, that’s great, I’m here and I want to see it. Just tell Melvin ‘I’m coming to whip your ass.’”

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

“Wow you and Melvin??? I was like ‘he took the fight??? after all those ass whoopin’s I seen with my own eyes in training!!!?” Sanchez Tweeted.

Greg Jackson wouldn’t elaborate on Sanchez’s revealing Tweet, but did want to clarify his thoughts on the “Fredo-like” act of discussing family business with people outside the family.

“Donald is a phenomenal fighter and an amazing athlete but I’m not going to go and say who does what in sparring,” says Jackson. “Because if I do that it sets this precedent where now everybody’s worried about sparring and ‘what’s Wink going to say,’ ‘what’s Greg going to say.’ So for me, sparring is a sacred thing you really shouldn’t have to think about. Like, ‘uh oh I had a really bad day.’ I know how it is myself. I did two rounds today and I’m thinking ‘Good Lord when did it start getting so hard?’ But maybe next Tuesday I’ll have a better day. That’s why I never talk about who does what in sparring.”

Cowboy however, makes it pretty clear that his experience in the gym with Melvin inspires confidence.

“Training with the guy -- if you push him -- even in his fights, when he’s down and he starts doubting himself he breaks pretty easy, he folds up a little bit. But I hope a confident Melvin shows up. I want the best Melvin they got. If he thinks he can beat me, that’s great, I’m here and I want to see it. Just tell Melvin ‘I’m coming to whip your ass.’”
    yea, kalikas mentioned this in the video too. if this is true, you have to give melvin some props for taking the fight.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Nicola Adams, what a beast.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeee buddy she smashed it

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Dana White's video blog has been up over 24hrs n you haven't posted it yet, YOU'RE SLIPPIN', V!!!!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

My retarded soccer parlay of the week:

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 Arsenal Kiev Mura 05 v Arsenal Kiev
    (Draw No Bet)
    09/08/2012 None -500 To Run
    2 Liverpool -1.0 Liverpool v Gomel
    (Alternative Asian Handicap)
    09/08/2012 None 1.30 To Run
    3 Hannover 96 -1.0 Hannover 96 v St Patricks
    09/08/2012 None 1.22 To Run
    4 Viktoria Plzen Viktoria Plzen v Ruch Chorzow
    (Draw No Bet)
    09/08/2012 None -550 To Run
    5 PSG -1.0 PSG v Lorient
    11/08/2012 None 1.525 To Run
    Multiples
    Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns
    5 folds 1 100.00 100.00 243.01
    First four all hit...just PSG -1 A.H. left now

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Dana White's video blog has been up over 24hrs n you haven't posted it yet, YOU'RE SLIPPIN', V!!!!!!!
    Wasnt as entertaining as other ones...only so many times I can watch Vera get praised for being a great punching bag!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

$543.55 on Ben Henderson @ -138
    $355.00 on Goyito Perez @ +102
    $300.00 on Ed Herman @ +159
    $230.00 on Jared Hamman @ -115
    $200.00 on Chris Camus @ +157
    $50.00 on Max Holloway @ +120

$100.00 on Okami + Gvozdik
    $50.00 on Max Holloway + Donald Cerrone

Many more $10 parlays with last leg on Holloway +105 or Cerrone -275.

bjpenn85

Herman bet, hmm...do not like that bet. Herman tko maybe, but betting against shields ground game is outright stupid. Thats gambling, and gamling is tacky, for people with piercing in the eyebrows and tribal tattoos.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sailing results are in. GB has taken Gold, Denmark have taken Silver and Somalia have taken a middle-aged couple from Weymouth.

AdamB

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Herman bet, hmm...do not like that bet. Herman tko maybe, but betting against shields ground game is outright stupid. Thats gambling, and gamling is tacky, for people with piercing in the eyebrows and tribal tattoos.
    I only have Herman currently to complete an ongoing parlay along with Henderson - thinking I might hedge with Shields. He's down to -200 on my book.

Vaughany, you have to love Paddy... Jake Shields by Submission or on Points - 4/9. Jake Shields SU - 1/2.

bjpenn85

paddy is awesome as long as you win small sums. if you win big..only one time..they start restricting at once.

AdamB

paddy is awesome as long as you win small sums. if you win big..only one time..they start restricting at once.
    Yeah, until I step it up a bit I'll be absolutely fine I imagine. Most I've won is like £150 on a football bet, ,double of Portugal 1-0 Czech Republic, Ronaldo first goalscorer. Max I ever really bet is around £20 at the moment, and that's usually if I'm bored at work and want some degen action (really ***** me over). With my MMA bets I try to at least maintain some bankroll management.

bjpenn85

i dont remember how much i won. but it was something like that , maybe 250 pounds one time...and a couple of months later 150 pounds and that was all they could take. I dont understand how theyr able to hold on to customers if they behave so dishonest.

AdamB

i dont remember how much i won. but it was something like that , maybe 250 pounds one time...and a couple of months later 150 pounds and that was all they could take. I dont understand how theyr able to hold on to customers if they behave so dishonest.
    It is pretty odd, especially since if people are using them exclusively they can most likely get a welcome bonus at any number of other books if they were to change. I've not had any issues with them personally, and they seem to be the only UK book that do MMA props and have lines for all the fights.

In other news, Burroughs looking like a beast.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    It is pretty odd, especially since if people are using them exclusively they can most likely get a welcome bonus at any number of other books if they were to change. I've not had any issues with them personally, and they seem to be the only UK book that do MMA props and have lines for all the fights.

In other news, Burroughs looking like a beast.
    Tht Gentry match was a bit too close tho!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gonna be Tsargush vs Burroughs in semi

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wowwwza tht was a rollercoaster! Amazing resolve from Burroughs to come back from a point down in each round and win them both. Goudarzhi in the final tonight

AdamB

Wowwwza tht was a rollercoaster! Amazing resolve from Burroughs to come back from a point down in each round and win them both. Goudarzhi in the final tonight
    Wow that was intense indeed mate. What's this Goudarzhi fella like? I'm at work so only been able to look at Burroughs matches thus far.

Ogogo's been on by the way, watching that now - my boy Berinchyk is in the finals. Glad I bet on him, but not for that reason - I ******* love his style. About the sloppiest amateur boxer I've ever seen be successful.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Wow that was intense indeed mate. What's this Goudarzhi fella like? I'm at work so only been able to look at Burroughs matches thus far.

Ogogo's been on by the way, watching that now - my boy Berinchyk is in the finals. Glad I bet on him, but not for that reason - I ******* love his style. About the sloppiest amateur boxer I've ever seen be successful.
    Goudarzhi is a beast, very strong and good drive. He dominated the Hungarian in the semi. Burrows beat Goudarzhi at last year's world championships and beat him again in May in World Cup...hopefully makes it 3 in a row! He should have a bigger speed advantage than he had against Tsargush

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice, I was gonna go this Friday but cant get out of work as everybody has already booked time off at this time of year
    Yeah Noroozi was solid, hopefully is compadre Gourdarzhi isnt as impressive on Friday!

Got £820 on Burroughs at moment to win £1790 at moment. Also got a risk free play on Tsargush as back up to win £270. I may by back a bit more on Burroughs Not to Win Gold if goes back down to -130 or something so that I have 500 at risk.
    Boooooooooooom £1,800 profit thanks to Jordan Burroughs #ALLISEEISGOLD

First ... 208209210211212213214 ... Last