NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol. my sarcarsm flew right over your head. i thought it was funny that she's covering up her knockers as if it makes a difference.
    I was surprised he didn't catch it, with the brits usually being so versed in sarcasm. Then I figured, he just didn't think we Americans were capable of it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol. my sarcarsm flew right over your head. i thought it was funny that she's covering up her knockers as if it makes a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I was surprised he didn't catch it, with the brits usually being so versed in sarcasm. Then I figured, he just didn't think we Americans were capable of it.

hahaa no no...jus thought u might of missed tht horrific thing down below!

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I can see her vagina

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

@THEREALPUNK Very inappropriate Josh. I and the fans expect more out of you. Pretty funny though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Good stuff from the Zombie there, V.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    I'm also going big on Barnett.. All my betting buddies are liking Cormier, but at -130, I will gamble on Barnett. Hoping his superior MMA wrestling will be the difference. I know Cormier is a stud wrestler, but I am thinking he hasn't transfered it to MMA wrestling. Barnett has the experience, the reach and is all around better imo. Got at least two units on him by fight night at -130, hoping the line will dive back towards evens..

Why do you say Cormier hasn't transferred it to MMA, is it because he's been looking to box more lately ? Either way, how exactly do you see Barnett getting him down?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Im already BIG on Cormier. I think he really should be the favorite. -140 i would say.

Mimialex
    Mimialex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I dont think Zombie's going to win, I think Poirier is rightly the favourite and expect him to win, but I'm just not convinced that Poirier should be a -300 to -350 favourite.
    KZ is so unpredictable you just never know...well, I so much like the way you reason! What can you say about the rest pairs? I count so much on Cerrone...

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    YES- I also like Hunt (-110) over Struve,
    YES - Antonio Silva (+330) over Valasquez, and maybe
    YES - Mir (+425) over JDS..
    YES - Cung Le (+250) over Franklin
    Forget about Mir over JDS man... Just look for JDS by Tko/Ko, the only fight easier to predict than that this year is Jones x Hendo.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    Forget about Mir over JDS man... Just look for JDS by Tko/Ko, the only fight easier to predict than that this year is Jones x Hendo.
    IMO -- The HEAVYWEIGHT KO factor eliminates any -400 bet.

Mimialex

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    Really? Why so uncompromising???

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

V You have officially made it. You Have become so good that your haters are growing for no reason but uou being too good. You are the Jon bones jones to this boards ufc lhw division.
    This is my cliff notes from gabes thread.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    V You have officially made it. You Have become so good that your haters are growing for no reason but uou being too good. You are the Jon bones jones to this boards ufc lhw division.
    This is my cliff notes from gabes thread.

i dont understand the animosity. vaughany is one of the most chill dudes in this piece. if you ask for his thoughts on a particular fight, he'll tell you. and if his system of betting doesnt work for you, dont follow. its pretty simple. although, i think if people had a better understanding of +EV concept, they might be inclined to continue following V and not worry about whether it is feasible to arb out. nunya touched on it in gabe's thread, but perhaps not clear enough? or perhaps math is really hard? (couldnt resist).

on a separate, but not entirely unrelated front, i think someone should set up a contest. theres a shit ton of zuffa events over the next 8-10 weeks. i propose vitooch, or one of you other college punks. lets get this crackin for tuesday.

Vitooch
    Dayman

What? There are people giving V shit? Why?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i dont understand the animosity. vaughany is one of the most chill dudes in this piece. if you ask for his thoughts on a particular fight, he'll tell you. and if his system of betting doesnt work for you, dont follow. its pretty simple. although, i think if people had a better understanding of +EV concept, they might be inclined to continue following V and not worry about whether it is feasible to arb out. nunya touched on it in gabe's thread, but perhaps not clear enough? or perhaps math is really hard? (couldnt resist).

on a separate, but not entirely unrelated front, i think someone should set up a contest. theres a shit ton of zuffa events over the next 8-10 weeks. i propose vitooch, or one of you other college punks. lets get this crackin for tuesday.
    I would set one up starting with the event on Tuesday but I'm going to be on a stag-do all wknd in Wales (do you call it "stag-do" in America?!). I'll be able to create one for UFC 146 and events after though. Gabe still owes me points from the last one tho!

Moffegrev
    Moffegrev's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vo you have a spreadsheet so we can follow your picks more easily?

JOSHKROTCHNECK
    JOSHKROTCHNECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Im already BIG on Cormier. I think he really should be the favorite. -140 i would say.
    Dude cormier should be a 3 to 1 favourite for this fight. Barnett hasnt fought a wrestler in 10yrs people are overlooking the fact that whilst his last two fights have been impressive he's fought against two fighters with terrible TDD. In fact he couldnt of handpicked any two better opponents to get himself through to the GP final. The difference in hand speed, technique combinations on the feet is night and day. Big foot has comparable stand up to barnett if not better and he got lit up. It wasnt even close and training partners say silva has very quick hands.

At even money this is such a good bet. I want to see the KO/TKO lines as well because I think he can catch barnett. Will probably cover my backside by putting something down on barnett by sub in a parlay. That's the only way he's winning if cormier over commits on the feet, makes a mistake and barnett can duck and clinch him.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I would set one up starting with the event on Tuesday but I'm going to be on a stag-do all wknd in Wales (do you call it "stag-do" in America?!). I'll be able to create one for UFC 146 and events after though. Gabe still owes me points from the last one tho!
    Let me just say that not only do they not call it a stag-do in America, nobody in America knows what the **** a stag-do is.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Let me just say that not only do they not call it a stag-do in America, nobody in America knows what the **** a stag-do is.
    This. Lol.

the josh
    yes, im gay
    the josh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

canadians do. americans are just ignorant as shit. way to be a proponent of the stereotype

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    canadians do. americans are just ignorant as shit. way to be a proponent of the stereotype
    I agree wholeheartedly.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i see, stag-do is the same as stag party. my british wife would be disappoint in me.

hey v, enjoy brah, and if you have time you should def try to set something up for the following event!

the josh
    yes, im gay

a stag-do (or stag and doe, here in canada, presumably the same thing) is when the husband AND the wife have their "stag" version of party together at the same place.

fuckload gayer than a normal stag party

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    a stag-do (or stag and doe, here in canada, presumably the same thing) is when the husband AND the wife have their "stag" version of party together at the same place.

fuckload gayer than a normal stag party
    Weird. My wife would not be happy about watching me get a blowjob from a hooker.

the josh
    yes, im gay

yea. kinda takes away the crazy manliness of the whole stag idea. i dont even let me girl be near me when im getting wasted, my dicks coming out, and its either to shake at people or to put in something, and shes not allowed to be around for either.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I thought a stag-do was what I paid that post-op tranny to do to me last night

the josh
    yes, im gay

this is why i come to this thread to get my jerk off boners. such great material

Mimialex

So guys! Mir or JDS? Everywhere I ask this question I see opinions divided 50/50! What can you say??

JOSHKROTCHNECK

Quote Originally Posted by Mimialex View Post
    So guys! Mir or JDS? Everywhere I ask this question I see opinions divided 50/50! What can you say??
    Opinions divided ?? Who the hell are you asking ? I give Mir absolutely zero chance and I dont see how anyone can make a legitimate case for him. Some people might say that Mir can sub JDS after he gets blasted and JDS rushes in but they are seriously reaching.

JDS wins this all day long, won't even get out of the first.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

JDS all day in this matchup. Agile power puncher with excellent TDD versus a slow footed boxer with porous striking defence, awful wrestling and OK trips from the clinch (which JDS doesn't engage in). What good is excellent ju jitsu when you can't get the fight to the ground? (ex. Overeem/Werdum II)

This fight stays in JDS's world and never gets to Frank's world before Mir is KOed unless he plays possum and JDS overcommits but he seemed well aware of Mir's zombie state of consciousness on Primetime and will probably not go to the ground to finish Mir unless he can get clean shots off by passing his guard or while Frank's face down and Junior's postured up still.

I have a straight play on JDS, JDS in a parlay, and fight doesn't go 5 rounds in 2 parlays (all openers).

the josh
    yes, im gay

Yea my big play of 146 is JDS KO/Cain. Then ive got fight wont go the distance in a lot of parlays.

Even if Mir had a chin, hed have no chance.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

900 to win 300 on jds inside distance here.

Mimialex

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHKROTCHNECK View Post
    Opinions divided ?? Who the hell are you asking ? I give Mir absolutely zero chance and I dont see how anyone can make a legitimate case for him. Some people might say that Mir can sub JDS after he gets blasted and JDS rushes in but they are seriously reaching.

JDS wins this all day long, won't even get out of the first.
    Actually I haven't seen so many fights with JDS as you probably did and I'd be really grateful for any additional info or links.
    I have to say that I read some discussions on Sherdog.com and some people there have an opinion that Mir is really acting cool on the ground and if the fight goes to the ground JDS might have problems. Do you agree with this?

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Actually I haven't seen so many fights with JDS as you probably did and I'd be really grateful for any additional info or links.
    I have to say that I read some discussions on Sherdog.com and some people there have an opinion that Mir is really acting cool on the ground and if the fight goes to the ground JDS might have problems. Do you agree with this?
    Man, the only way this fight goes to the ground will be when JDS KD Mir (like Minotauro did), but JDS is not the kind of guy that will try to submit him, he will hit his head just like he did with Velasquez. This fight will be a replay of JDS vs Velasquez, maybe Mir last a little longer, but the end will be the same.

JOSHKROTCHNECK

But there is zero chance of this fight going to the ground unless JDS initiates. So JDS wont shoot a double and the only time it could go to the ground is when Mir gets blasted and JDS goes in for the kill but JDS has shown in the past that he knows how to clear the guard get to a good position to finish a fight. JDS will win in the 1st rd. I would be shocked if Mir makes it out of the 1st rd.

Also JDS has been quoted as saying he is more than aware of the zombie like state mir goes into and he's not going to fall for it. This is a lock. Wouldnt even contemplate mir might as well burn the money myself. This is such a bad match up. I would have rather seen big foot silva/ JDS and cain/ mir, stylistically but this fight makes more sense in terms of rankings.

First ... 163164165166167168169 ... Last