Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Adding:

10.301 units on Russow at -160 to win 6.438 units.
    Added more to Russow at -160 and arbed out with Einemo at +190. Will make now make 3.32 units if Einemo wins, 0r 0.325 units profit if Russow wins.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    what I recall from that fight is Dunham taking Griffins back and staying there for at least one round
    It was quite the intimate affair with Dunham implementing the "monkey-on-my-back" maneuver for a good portion of the bout...

The discrepancy in weight classes between these two monkeys seems a bit unfair...

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

what I recall from that fight is Dunham taking Griffins back and staying there for at least one round
    Griffin gives up his back a lot, Sean Sherk actually said that in the post-fight interview after beating Griffin. Sean Sherk and Evan Dunham both took Griffin's back for a long time. I think at least one other person did also, but can't remember.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Check out Sean McCorkle on mmahour... http://www.mmafighting.com/

Some funny gags involving Hermes Franca, Houston Alexander, and Lesnar!
    Points Awarded:

gabe gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

same play here, but i didnt have any money left on moneybookers, had to buy einemo at 2.80, for 2units of profit of he wins.

Sano
    Sano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Hey Vaughany. Great thread.

What is your view on Maia vs Weidman? I think it's a pretty even fight, Weidman is strong, but Maia has developed. He is more well rounded and experienced. The line is +130 for Maia at the place I am betting. Sounds like it warrants a small play imo.

Also, Bisping is like +350. I mean, I expect Sonnen to win, but still. Imo Bisping has more than a 22% chance of winning, he is way more well rounded than Stan. Thoughts?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Hey Vaughany. Great thread.

What is your view on Maia vs Weidman? I think it's a pretty even fight, Weidman is strong, but Maia has developed. He is more well rounded and experienced. The line is +130 for Maia where I am betting. Sounds like it warrants a small play imo.

Also, Bisping is like +350. I mean, I expect Sonnen to win, but still. Imo Bisping has more than a 22% chance of winning, he is way more well rounded than Stan. Thoughts?
    I'd say both of those fighters are the right play, but losses shouldn't come as a surprise.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    same play here, but i didnt have any money left on moneybookers, had to buy einemo at 2.80, for 2units of profit of he wins.
    Do u use moneybookers to deposit into Sportbet and BM?

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    It was quite the intimate affair with Dunham implementing the "monkey-on-my-back" maneuver for a good portion of the bout... The discrepancy in weight classes between these two monkeys seems a bit unfair...
    Ha! Reminded me of this video posted below. According to this Kung Fu expert MMA fighters use the baby monkey technique 65% of the time in the cage

Check out the sweet monkey spinning armbar he does @1.28min

Sano

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'd say both of those fighters are the right play, but losses shouldn't come as a surprise.
    Thanks Gabe, but I would like to hear what Vaughany's thinks also

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Thanks Gabe, but I would like to hear what Vaughany's thinks also
    ha yeah, pretty much stated the obvious there Gabe!

Will give my thoughts on those two fights shortly bro

bjpenn85

i use moneybookers to deposit to 5dimes and neteller into bookmaker. Bookmaker and moneybookers have parted ill guess after bookmaker got investigated.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i use moneybookers to deposit to 5dimes and neteller into bookmaker. Bookmaker and moneybookers have parted ill guess after bookmaker got investigated.
    Ah right...tht was what I was gonna say. Went to deposit in to BM the other day through moneybookers and obviously couldnt. So have had to set up a neteller account but gotta go through the hassle of uploading all the documents and verification bullsh*t! Can only transfer £112 or something in to bookmaker until ive been verified on neteller

Sano

Great! You are doing a good job here

bjpenn85

especially right now...where i can se another opportunity to free money with einemo at 2.9 and russow at 1.62 at bookmaker...fakk fakk fakk

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

You're the King of stating the obvious lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

especially right now...where i can se another opportunity to free money with einemo at 2.9 and russow at 1.62 at bookmaker...fakk fakk fakk
    Russow -160 on pinnacle.. EDIT just noticed he's now +150 on WH

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Was -145 on bodog's openers. I expect the line to move slightly that direction by close.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Russow -160 on pinnacle.. EDIT just noticed he's now +150 on WH
    +150?!? and i thought i got a good price at -145 on bodog.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    +150?!? and i thought i got a good price at -145 on bodog.
    No sorry, I meant Einemo is now at +150 as BJPenn was talking about arbing Russow at -160 with Einemo at +190 on William Hill

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Isn't it surprising that the Einemo line is actually now going down? I figured Russow would close at like -300. I mean, I'm leery of the fight, since Einemo probably shook some rust off his last fight, and HWs can always be a battle of who lands first. But at a close number, I'm surprised people aren't all over Russow, who showed he can win a fight after impersonating a pinata.

koscheckbaby

I want to be on Dunham. But why didn't he finish Shamar Bailey? That guy is a ******* can. Dunham only decisioned him. Did Guillard beat the good out of Dunham?

The Fobfather
    The Fobfather's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's been some crazy movement on the russow line. Wish I jumped in when the lines opened.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Isn't it surprising that the Einemo line is actually now going down? I figured Russow would close at like -300. I mean, I'm leery of the fight, since Einemo probably shook some rust off his last fight, and HWs can always be a battle of who lands first. But at a close number, I'm surprised people aren't all over Russow, who showed he can win a fight after impersonating a pinata.
    Perception. Einemo came off an exciting fight that he was winning in spots, Russow is remembered best for getting punched 200 times until the dude couldn't punch him anymore and collapsed from exhaustion.

koscheckbaby

Russow's last performance was a dominating win of Jon Madsen, who a lot of people were perceiving to be the Jon Fitch of HW. Russow was fresh going into the 3rd round as well. Einemo lost to Pee Wee Herman and gassed early. Figured that'd at least make -300

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also, people remember tht Einemo was an ADCC Champion beating Roger Gracie. Has also beaten Alexandre Ferreira and Rolles Gracie so some put a lot of stock in that accomplishment. I guess they also think that he can compete standing as he trains at Golden Glory. Furthermore, he'd been out for ages before the Herman fight so had to shake of the cobwebs, while Russow hasn't fought in 10 months and we haven't really seen him tested on the ground. Both the Duffee and Madsen fights were 100% standing if I remember correctly?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What aboutthe mccully fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What aboutthe mccully fight
    That was three rounds of Russow putting McCully on his back and controlling him on the ground whilst the audience booed. I highly doubt Russow will have the same strategy against Einemo so u can't take much from tht fight. Had it been the other way round and been Russow on his back for three rounds then yes tht fight would be very relevant (as Einemo is likely to be the one looking to get the takedown and be on top if he's smart).

bjpenn85

didnt russow stuff takedown and reversing madsen a whole lot? if i remeber correctly the fight was both standing and on the ground were russow just seemed better everywhere..i may be wrong..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

didnt russow stuff takedown and reversing madsen a whole lot? if i remeber correctly the fight was both standing and on the ground were russow just seemed better everywhere..i may be wrong..
    Yeah I think Russow stuffed one half-hearted takedown attempt and then got Madsen to the mat for a minute and took his back at one stage but not much happened at all. The crowd were also booing in this one too! The main reason I liked Russow in first place was that he has the wrestling to stop the take-down. But we haven't seen what he's like on his back which is why I've arbed out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding:

8.823 units on Sonnen by Decision at -117.65 to win 7.5 units;

3.046 units on Sonnen by Decision at -120 to win 2.538 units;

5.048 units on Sonnen/Bisping to Go the Distance at -200 to win 2.524 units.

Wouldn't play Sonnen by Decision at worse than -120 and wouldnt play fight goes distance at worse than -200. I also have about 30 units on Sonnen straight-up at -350 which I will use as an arb with Bisping straight-up. Hoping to get Bisping at +400 though. Will probably have fight starts Round 2 in a couple of parlays as well.

bjpenn85

Me to. I have learned that 50 50 can be pretty bad. In vegas i went for red on the roulette, black showed up 15 times. im happy with my 2 units in this fight.

btw life is too shirt is hiiiiiiilarious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Me to. I have learned that 50 50 can be pretty bad. In vegas i went for red on the roulette, black showed up 15 times. im happy with my 2 units in this fight.

btw life is too shirt is hiiiiiiilarious
    haha Glad ur enjoying it. What episode are u up to? It's funny because after the first episode everybody was saying it wasn't that funny and that the only funny thing Ricky Gervais has ever done was the Office (which also got a lot of bad reviews after the first episode then became a massive hit). Then by the third or fourth episode of Life's Too Short it was pretty clear that Gervais had created another genius show! It's ultimate cringe and although nothing will ever top the Office it is still superb and as good as Extras (which was also amazing!).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

One of the trailers for Life's Too Short for those that haven't heard of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4OIZJljMWA

bjpenn85

Good point. In the beginning i felt like the show was to typical gervais, and just to similar to his previous work. But like you said, it is faaaaakkking funny after a while.

First ... 107108109110111112113 ... Last