gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Or retiring!
    I'd hate to make money off that, but oh well!

After my losses, my book gave me 1k worth of freeplay for this weekend.

Gonna make a few parlays.

Having second thoughts about including Matt Brown in them. If Ramos' conditioning is good and he doesn't get put away early, he'll have a decent chance of finishing Brown in rounds 2 or 3, or at least winning the rounds. But I don't know enough about him to know if he can do that. That fight is a fade vs a fade. Tough!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

More likely retiring. Mills hands are much quicker Duane has a school so here is his new income

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Having second thoughts about including Matt Brown in them. If Ramos' conditioning is good and he doesn't get put away early, he'll have a decent chance of finishing Brown in rounds 2 or 3, or at least winning the rounds. But I don't know enough about him to know if he can do that. That fight is a fade vs a fade. Tough!

there should be some good parlay fodder on this card... but matt brown isnt one of them imo.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24890

England is sukking ROOSTER! Wtf

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    England is sukking ROOSTER! Wtf
    Pickett, Sass, and Mills are gonna have to beat guys I don't wanna see lose... but, should be fun fights, at least.

I love the main event.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry, I was just referring to soccer, lol

But I agree Gabe.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha yeah I think they are playing for the draw by looks of it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

1k free play? Pretty generous! I thought u had to pay them back credit?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

1k free play? Pretty generous! I thought u had to pay them back credit?
    You thought right.

I did, hense why I'm getting generous free play.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Gabe, how many fingers have they taken?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You thought right.

I did, hense why I'm getting generous free play.
    ah I see, well done on sorting it out

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

ah I see, well done on sorting it out
    for real, good stuff gabe. now its time to flip it. topsy turvy that m'fer.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rooooooooooooooooney!!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rooooooooooooooooney!!!!!
    yee buddy...£137 profit for me if England win...been killin the arbs on these Euros last few days...made £280 risk free last night from the Spain and Italy games

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

LOL...all kicks off at Chandler Blades' bumfuck fightnight....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK3-S...yer_embedded#!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wow epic clearance off the line from Terry

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

hope to win w/ the freeplay to pay back what i borrowed lol

but regardless i got some other $ coming in

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

yee buddy...£137 profit for me if England win...been killin the arbs on these Euros last few days...made £280 risk free last night from the Spain and Italy games
    Nice work!! Just like that it's good midday action here. Got a nice hd tv set up in my office. Good entertainment at work lol. Got a word from a pal who's big on soccer told me to take England to win.

Hope they close er out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice work!! Just like that it's good midday action here. Got a nice hd tv set up in my office. Good entertainment at work lol. Got a word from a pal who's big on soccer told me to take England to win.

Hope they close er out.
    Good hit buddy, was a good win for us to be fair against home team needing a win. France losing as well helps, England can get past Italy for sure

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Originally Posted by wolfgangI work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I have excellent results in Europen football and American sports - especially NBA and MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers).

Signup includes 2-3 tips of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 100 $ per week or 300 $ per month. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

You can pay: PayPal, Moneybookers, Neteller, M o n e y g r a m

Today free tips:

Ukraine - England over 2,5 (+108) [soccer, EURO CUP]

France - Sweden over 2,5 (-105) [soccer, EURO CUP]

France - Sweden DRAW (+296) [soccer, EURO CUP]

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

should blindly fade this guy next time. he made a post on the mlb forum, made 5 picks and got them all wrong. that takes some skill. probably worth 36K. lol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha so he got 0-5 in MLB and 0-3 in soccer! Time to try a different scam me thinks!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

$300 a month!? what a steal! sign me up immediately.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

ha so he got 0-5 in MLB and 0-3 in soccer! Time to try a different scam me thinks!
    he is perfect. he bets one side and tells every1 to take the other side. that way he either wins with the bookie or gets idiots 2 send him money. i had this idea already but i am 2 honest 2 scam ppl

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow... lol.. I still can't believe dumb ass degenerates would pay someone money to blindly tail and get picks, no matter what sport. Imo its stupid to 'blindly tail' someone without doing research on your own even if its free, but its a whole diff level paying someone for picks and then blindly tail them. I guess there are probably a few people out there who are truly legit and great gamblers and therefore are legit in their right to sell plays, but I see more and more of these fools selling picks and it amazes me that they get business!!!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    he is perfect. he bets one side and tells every1 to take the other side. that way he either wins with the bookie or gets idiots 2 send him money. i had this idea already but i am 2 honest 2 scam ppl
    dude seriously!!! I was wondering if he does this on purpose too!!! crazy ish if it really did work out to his favor, but in a reality I think the simple answer is he made horrible picks for these games...

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    wow... lol.. I still can't believe dumb ass degenerates would pay someone money to blindly tail and get picks, no matter what sport. Imo its stupid to 'blindly tail' someone without doing research on your own even if its free, but its a whole diff level paying someone for picks and then blindly tail them. I guess there are probably a few people out there who are truly legit and great gamblers and therefore are legit in their right to sell plays, but I see more and more of these fools selling picks and it amazes me that they get business!!!

Shockingly enough there's a dude who actually posts here once and awhile who does that for mma. Goes by the name kamikaze-overdrive and he has a full blown mma bet shop and everything lol. Why anyone would ever pay money for this is beyond me. I'm not sure if he's more ethical than other scammers or just really bad at capping because he actually discloses and posts his historical results for the public to see, and they're always terrible. Despite this he still charges money for "bet packages." His last event he went 0 for 4 on his parlays and got his number 1 most confident pick wrong lol. His top 2 value bet recomendations were also wrong. This is for shit that the dude charges money for. What's amazing to me is how much time it looks like he's spent glittering up what on the surface appears to be a legitimate website. Very strange.

http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/
    Last edited by fosho14; 06-20-12 at 02:16 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Shockingly enough there's a dude who actually posts here once and awhile who does that for mma. Goes by the name kamikaze-overdrive and he has a full blown mma bet shop and everything lol. Why anyone would ever pay money for this is beyond me. I'm not sure if he's more ethical than other scammers or just really bad at capping because he actually discloses and posts his historical results for the public to see, and they're always terrible. Despite this he still charges money for "bet packages." His last event he went 0 for 4 on his parlays and got his number 1 most confident pick wrong lol. His top 2 value bet recomendations were also wrong. This is for shit that the dude charges money for. What's amazing to me is how much time it looks like he's spent glittering up what on the surface appears to be a legitimate website. Very strange.

He isnt bad to be fair but I'd never pay for them. He also posts his prediction video before the event so u know who he likes to win so I dont see why u'd even need to pay for his picks.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

lol, it's a waste of money to pay for picks. Knowledge should be free.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

He isnt bad to be fair but I'd never pay for them. He also posts his prediction video before the event so u know who he likes to win so I dont see why u'd even need to pay for his picks.
    If you pay, you probably the "star rating" for the picks. lol

MMAbetMASTA

Yea I noticed scottie started doing this on his site...

Scott's actually a really good guy, prob just trying to make a buck (don't think he has any bad intentions with it at all), and his picks are solid, but yes, I would never pay for his bet packages and like V said he already posts who he picks to win.. (no offense scott if you're reading this)...

I have noticed his bet packages don't fare too well, and his overall picks don't have the greatest win % not that they're horrible tho (yet then again my 'paper picks' prob don't do great % either so I don't hold it against him - why I am a firm believer in there being a big difference between making a right bet / pick and then actually putting your money where your mouth is - anyone can throw out who they think will win or what they think the best bet is, actually doing it / putting coin down is a whole different thing)...

I gotta say tho he's really solid at giving detailed insight into fights... i always listen to his prediction show for almost every event and even when he's wrong, he at least made a well researched argument.

Overall though I agree its bs and hilarious that poeple would charge for picks - I've been tempted to message scottie to tell him my honestt thoughts on it... It would def make his website more fan friendly and whatnot if he didn't ask for money for bets, but then again he's just trying to make a buck so I can't blame him rather blame stupid people that would actually pay... (espefcially when you have pretty solid cappers here posting not just their 'paper picks' but actual bets w/amounts FOR FREE - so if you're gonna blind tail someone might as well go here and do it for free)...
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 06-20-12 at 05:00 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Roger Huerta pissed off with Mike Swick....no longer opening a gym together in Thailand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Q86...layer_embedded

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

No plays?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

My plays for UFC FX 4:

I am loving the underdogs tonight I guess...

.Cub Swanson(+160) vs Ross Pierson - $63.00 to win $100.00

.Lamas (+150) vs Hioki - $67.00 to win $100.00

I am interested in Gambino at -130 over Siler, but I don't see anyone taking him on here. I am def. not sold on Siler, and I have heard Gambino's name mentioned as an up and coming prospect. I saw some of his fights on youtube, and I think he looks solid... Thoughts on Gambino gentlemen....?

Added:

Brock Jardine (+280) vs Rick Story - $50.00 to win $140.00
    Last edited by DirtyX; 06-22-12 at 06:30 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    My plays for UFC FX 4:

I am loving the underdogs tonight I guess...

.Cub Swanson(+160) vs Ross Pierson - $63.00 to win $100.00

.Lamas (+150) vs Hioki - $67.00 to win $100.00

I am interested in Gambino at -130 over Siler, but I don't see anyone taking him on here. I am def. not sold on Siler, and I have heard Gambino's name mentioned as an up and coming prospect. I saw some of his fights on youtube, and I think he looks solid... Thoughts on Gambino gentlemen....?
    After a dominant performance as a +450 underdog against Cole Miller, how can you not be sold on the guy? His only losses have come to Cole Escovedo (eh) and Chad Mendes... also an early KO to Diego Brandao on TUF... Gambino is gonna try to use his wrestling to win, and I think Siler's Muay Thai and BJJ will serve him well against this wrestler.

First ... 184185186187188189190 ... Last