Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    They aint gonna pay anymore than they have to. This is why Vegas unions hate the Fertitas. These fukers are greedy. It shows live and in color how greedy these people are the way they pay most fighters. Then they fuk them with sponsors and are now trying to have their own uniforms. Next i hear the fighters are only gonna be allowed to train in a UFC gym and they have to pay to train there.
    I am a Libertarian but I find unnecessary greed to be very distasteful! I always cringe when I watch TUF contestants say they are fighting for a better life for their family when they can make more money working at Home Depot. If they really cared about their family they would not be fighting MMA for a living.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Melvin is done and ufc sees it
    Now his bad mouthing will make it worse for him to come back

Smart move by ufc
    He can make 10/10 in wsof
    I honestly couldn't imagine working for a company whose owner prides himself on never holding back his opinions but when it comes to his employees they have to sit there and kiss his companies ass or they could be fired. I would never last.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

i dont think cutting melvin was a shady move or the least bit surprising...hes 2-5-1 since that nice little run he had...some good fights, handed out a beating and took several himself, capped it off w/ a dud...feel like he was given plenty of opportunities and lately hes been coming up short...time to move on, maybe rack some wins up elsewhere and maybe come back in the future as an injury replacement and regain his spot

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

GSP not even in camp and supposed to be takin a break yet has tore his left ACL!

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    GSP not even in camp and supposed to be takin a break yet has tore his left ACL!
    Bocek said he was training harder than ever.

Tommy Blingshyne

1st his right then his left...if there was ever a glimmer of hope he'd be coming back to MMA soon that hope just got smashed...

Skel

Barao vs. Dillashaw to headline UFC 173. I see Barao opening around -700.

Tommy Blingshyne

barao v. dillashaw new headliner for UFC 173...i thought tj beat assuncao but im surprised they passed raphael over...

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    barao v. dillashaw new headliner for UFC 173...i thought tj beat assuncao but im surprised they passed raphael over...
    Really wanted to see a Mcdonald-Barao rematch but Faber screwed that up. Don't see why you couldn't match up Assuncao-Barao and have a Dillashaw-Mcdonald match same night and then winners face off down the road. Think the ufc wants to buy some time for Cruz to finally get healthy. I would find it hard to throw Cruz right in with Barao straight out tho.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ellenberger vs Lawler now

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Really wanted to see a Mcdonald-Barao rematch but Faber screwed that up. Don't see why you couldn't match up Assuncao-Barao and have a Dillashaw-Mcdonald match same night and then winners face off down the road. Think the ufc wants to buy some time for Cruz to finally get healthy. I would find it hard to throw Cruz right in with Barao straight out tho.
    it came out that assuncao had a broken rib so he had to turn down the title fight and tj was next best option...

Tommy Blingshyne

Ellenberger vs Lawler now
    better fight

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

UFC 173 certainly got a lot better.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dillashaw has a better chance of beating Barao then Faber and that's not even a joke. dude is young, hungry and talented.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

raphael is still hurt Tommy.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Whats up TWITTERS do me a favor and retweet im looking to fight Shinya Aoki cause I know there are some fans who want to watch that

Cody McKenzie

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Dillashaw has a better chance of beating Barao then Faber and that's not even a joke. dude is young, hungry and talented.
    I think you may be right Marz.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I think you may be right Marz.
    Why do you guys think that? Dillashaw may be better than Faber some day but I don't think he's there yet. I don't think Faber performed his best in either Barao fight but I think on a good day he does better than TJ does.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Why do you guys think that? Dillashaw may be better than Faber some day but I don't think he's there yet. I don't think Faber performed his best in either Barao fight but I think on a good day he does better than TJ does.
    Dillashaw might be the most talented fighter to ever fight out of Ultimate Fitness, perhaps second to Mendes. Barao will probably wreck him, but Dillashaw improves incredibly quickly and is one of the few guys with a noticeable speed edge over Barao. I'd be really excited for this fight if it took place two years from now. As it is, I'm still pretty excited, this is the most excited I've been for a Barao fight since he fought Pickett, honestly. It's just not what it could have been.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Dillashaw might be the most talented fighter to ever fight out of Ultimate Fitness, perhaps second to Mendes. Barao will probably wreck him, but Dillashaw improves incredibly quickly and is one of the few guys with a noticeable speed edge over Barao. I'd be really excited for this fight if it took place two years from now. As it is, I'm still pretty excited, this is the most excited I've been for a Barao fight since he fought Pickett, honestly. It's just not what it could have been.
    I would have preferred TJ to have his first shot at the title a year from now. However, If Barao is NOT on he will lose. No doubt. I hope Barao gets moved up to -1000. I'll be putting some units on Dillashaw then. Cyborg just got upset. Could Barao be next?

Skel

delete

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Guida +115 against Kawajiri. Unreal.

Skel

Guida +115 against Kawajiri. Unreal.
    Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten about that one as I made some bets. Just caught him at -105. Great line for arbing if I've ever seen one.
    Also took Dariush and the overs on Bisping/Kennedy, Nelson/Noguiera and Guida/Kawajiri.

Skel

If anyone has an account at SBG global: they have the over 1.5 on Jones/Teixeira at -110. Lock that in while you can.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I would have preferred TJ to have his first shot at the title a year from now. However, If Barao is NOT on he will lose. No doubt. I hope Barao gets moved up to -1000. I'll be putting some units on Dillashaw then. Cyborg just got upset. Could Barao be next?
    Cyborg was supposed to win that fight?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same as me bro. anyone who cant see how brilliant dillashaw is hasn't been paying attention.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten about that one as I made some bets. Just caught him at -105. Great line for arbing if I've ever seen one.
    Also took Dariush and the overs on Bisping/Kennedy, Nelson/Noguiera and Guida/Kawajiri.
    why the over? might as well pick nog at plus odds, if the fight goes past 1 1/2 nelson aint winning.

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    why the over? might as well pick nog at plus odds, if the fight goes past 1 1/2 nelson aint winning.
    I think Nelson still has a chance after 1.5 rounds. I worry about Nog getting sloppy and getting caught with a bomb. Basically, I see Nog winning at least the first round and a half but not being able to put Nelson away. Hence the over bet. 5 rounds is a lot of time for Nelson to land one big punch and who knows what kind of injury Nog could have coming into the fight. I might end up throwing something on Nog but I'm not comfortable with it yet.

Thor4140

Speed edge? Are u talking about hand speed or overall speed because if u are talking about hand speed u might want to go back two fights and watch him get picked apart.

Thor4140

So do most reasonable people.

Ron_Paul_2012

Absolutely amazing interview of Nate "Rock" Quarry! One of the best mms interviews I have ever heard!

http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Rewind-Nathan-Quarry-3681

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Anyone else locked out of 5d

First ... 34567 Last