shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Floyd's ppv numbers will drop from now on

Since he is being so respectful, there is no longer the hate that makes people pay to see him lose. He also is in a situation where people no longer believe anybody can beat him.

Combine that with the fact that he doesn't go for the ko, people wont see the need to buy his fights anymore.

I dont see too many intriuging matches out there for him that will generate any buzz. Canelo is the obvious choice, but he isnt ready for floyd.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

70 dollars for a weak main event and an interesting undercard? Also no Canelo on there anymore.... yea.... his sales will hurt. Honestly though, he doesn't care because he's getting 300M for the showtime contract, why should he?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Martinez vs Mayweather. Floyd would wreck him, but it's a big matchup.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Martinez vs Mayweather. Floyd would wreck him, but it's a big matchup.
    maybe glovkin at 154 but ggg would have to make some hilights to het his name bigger

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11331

I enjoy Mayweather's fights and don't mind paying to watch. I appreciate a guy that can command the ring and box. Sure, I like knockouts but that's been missing in boxing for some time with the exodus of quality heavyweights. I have a true appreciation for what Mayweather does in the ring. It's like watching quality recital or ballet. He is a virtuoso the likes of whom we may never see again.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    maybe glovkin at 154 but ggg would have to make some hilights to het his name bigger
    He has some highlight KO's, he needs the names.
    The only thing he has over mayweather is power. His head movement is pretty bad and his defense is untested.
    Mayweather could potshot to a decision, but would be in trouble because GGG ain't bad at cutting the ring off

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    0% chance of this fight ever taking place in any circumstance. Way 2 big of a risk for him.