Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'm 13-1 over the last two cards, I guess you disagree with Jordan Mein?????
    the last two cards as in TUF finale and the Fox event the other night?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    the last two cards as in TUF finale and the Fox event the other night?
    yes, 55-22 in UFC and something like 65-22 including other organizations (for 2013)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

yes, 55-22 in UFC and something like 65-22 including other organizations (for 2013)
    Been making only small plays since February... McMann under might be the first big play I make since. But will have several big plays for the May 18th Brasil card, my'frens

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So that 13-1 doesnt include Elkins and Mir then? Or does Elkins, Mir and Mein count as a third each

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

What plays did you find ridiculous? You said for "a while now" so let's see that list...

If you consider anything on this card or the big dogs on the last to be plays of mine, then you're retarded. Thompson was the only dog I had on the last card.

Please tell me, which of my PREDICTIONS do you strongly disagree with? I just know your response is going to be stupid as fk.
    Lol Gabe, we just had this argument, and I posted a list at that time. I'm politely disagreeing with your picks/plays/fliers that you don't actually bet on because that's not what fliers means/whatever, and you're taking it personally and rehashing the same argument we just finished having. If I think you're wrong in an argument, I'm an idiot, if I'm polite to you, I'm stupid as fk. Get over yourself.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

So that 13-1 doesnt include Elkins and Mir then? Or does Elkins, Mir and Mein count as a third each
    Just because I shared my thoughts on the fights does not mean I liked them enough to bet them. I've said I like value in Cody McKenzie. I guess if he loses you're gonna think I bet him? GTFO, kid. I have opinions on most fights, doesn't mean I bet them all or advice others to. I didn't tell anyone to bet Cody, did I? Nor did I tell anyone to bet Elkins or Mir. I just saw value in them for fliers/tiny plays. That means considering the value, I thought the 10% shot they had at winning was kinda worth the tiniest of stabs. Does that mean I predicted they would win? No, you dumb fux.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lol Gabe, we just had this argument, and I posted a list at that time. I'm politely disagreeing with your picks/plays/fliers that you don't actually bet on because that's not what fliers means/whatever, and you're taking it personally and rehashing the same argument we just finished having. If I think you're wrong in an argument, I'm an idiot, if I'm polite to you, I'm stupid as fk. Get over yourself.
    You mentioned Davis and Oliveira earlier. Thats this week, it's not "A WHILE NOW" -- and last week 3 big dogs--- NONE of which I PREDICTED WOULD WIN. See when I said you would say something stupid? DING DING DING

Just because I think a fighers 5-10% shot at winning considering the line is worth a wager if you're in a big time gambling mood suggests that I PREDICT THEY WILL WIN??? You really are a fkng idiot, dude. No offense.

Yeah, just cause I think Phil Davis by Sub is worth a gamble means that's my prediction, right? Jesus Christ, this guy is dumber than I thought.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gabriel Killian ‏@GabeKillianMMA Protected account20 Apr
    Myles Jury + Jordan Mein + Ben Henderson -- fliers on Darren Elkins and Francisco Mir

So if Elkins and/or Mir had of won you wouldnt of included them as winnerz in your record of course! You wouldnt be 14-1 or 15-1?

I'm just trying to understand how the system works, that is all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hannibal

MD

Just because I shared my thoughts on the fights does not mean I liked them enough to bet them. I've said I like value in Cody McKenzie. I guess if he loses you're gonna think I bet him? GTFO, kid. I have opinions on most fights, doesn't mean I bet them all or advice others to. I didn't tell anyone to bet Cody, did I? Nor did I tell anyone to bet Elkins or Mir. I just saw value in them for fliers/tiny plays. That means considering the value, I thought the 10% shot they had at winning was kinda worth the tiniest of stabs. Does that mean I predicted they would win? No, you dumb fux.
    Hahahaha. Remember that time Gabe's status message was "DARREN THE DAMAGE ELKINS", and he said he 'capped Mendes at -200, thus thinking there's massive value in Elkins, and then posted on his twitter "fliers on Elkins and Francisco Mir", but then he didn't bet on Elkins? And went 500-1 for the month?

You mentioned Davis and Oliveira earlier. Thats this week, it's not "A WHILE NOW" -- and last week 3 big dogs--- NONE of which I PREDICTED WOULD WIN. See when I said you would say something stupid? DING DING DING

Just because I think a fighers 5-10% shot at winning considering the line is worth a wager if you're in a big time gambling mood suggests that I PREDICT THEY WILL WIN??? You really are a fkng idiot, dude. No offense.

Yeah, just cause I think Phil Davis by Sub is worth a gamble means that's my prediction, right? Jesus Christ, this guy is dumber than I thought.
    I don't know which is better about this: the fact that you think 'capping Mendes at -200 means you think he wins 90-95% of the time, or the fact that you think getting Elkins in the +500 range while thinking he wins 5-10% of the time is a bargain.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rastakolnikov

MD

I can't stop laughing, holy shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

(insert wannabet ancient aliens Cant Make This Shit Up meme here)!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Myles Jury + Jordan Mein + Ben Henderson -- fliers on Darren Elkins and Francisco Mir

So if Elkins and/or Mir had of won you wouldnt of included them as winnerz in your record of course! You wouldnt be 14-1 or 15-1?

Njokuani won and I didn't include him in my wins either even though i had told everyone i saw value in him at -170.

i have thoughts on a lot of fights, i'm not betting most of them like i used to. if it was me from last year, i probably would have bet on all the dogs last week just for the hell of it. last year i did the same with guys like jeff curran vs jorgensen. bad big dog bets that i saw slight value in. i still share my opinion that i see value in lines but unless i make a move on it or strongly suggest others do, it certainly isn't a play, it's nothing but an opinion.

i was considering making tiny bets on elkins, uyenoyama and mir but decided against it so i don't count them as losses. i didn't tell anyone to bet those guys either. i don't recommend shot-in-the-dark plays.

MD

Njokuani won and I didn't include him in my wins either even though i had told everyone i saw value in him at -170.

i have thoughts on a lot of fights, i'm not betting most of them like i used to. if it was me from last year, i probably would have bet on all the dogs last week just for the hell of it. last year i did the same with guys like jeff curran vs jorgensen. bad big dog bets that i saw slight value in. i still share my opinion that i see value in lines but unless i make a move on it or strongly suggest others do, it certainly isn't a play, it's nothing but an opinion.

i was considering making tiny bets on elkins, uyenoyama and mir but decided against it so i don't count them as losses. i didn't tell anyone to bet those guys either. i don't recommend shot-in-the-dark plays.

Hahahahaha. Holy shit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Hahahaha. Remember that time Gabe's status message was "DARREN THE DAMAGE ELKINS", and he said he 'capped Mendes at -200, thus thinking there's massive value in Elkins, and then posted on his twitter "fliers on Elkins and Francisco Mir", but then he didn't bet on Elkins? And went 500-1 for the month?

I don't know which is better about this: the fact that you think 'capping Mendes at -200 means you think he wins 90-95% of the time, or the fact that you think getting Elkins in the +500 range while thinking he wins 5-10% of the time is a bargain.
    OH. MY. GOD.

If anybody saw my DARREN THE DAMAGE ELKINS signature and took it seriously, please go kill yourself.

MD, I do not take you seriously at all anymore.

You are right to not take me seriously because I'm not serious most of the time. Yeah, I capped Mendes -200 against a guy that was almost finished by Diego Brandao. GTFO man. I like to fk around, either you get it and laugh with me or you're part of the joke. In this case, you're part of the joke.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Incoming "you are a dumb penetrate you are so dumb, you are real dumb" rant anyyyyy seccoooooond noooowww....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

You are an idiot if you think I didn't know that Elkins would lose to Mendes.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Hahahahaha. Holy shit.
    OK so now you are saying just because I want to make a shot-in-the-dark play means I RECOMMEND others to do as well? Dude, you are a dumb fk. Stop talking to me. STOP. Never respond to any of my posts. I'm gonna put you back on ignore like you were on before if you keep talking.

MD

OH. MY. GOD.

If anybody saw my DARREN THE DAMAGE ELKINS signature, or the fact that I said I put a flier on Elkins on my Twitter, and took it seriously, please go kill yourself.

MD, I do not take you seriously at all anymore.

You are right to not take me seriously because I'm not serious most of the time. Yeah, I capped Mendes -200 against a guy that was almost finished by Diego Brandao. GTFO man. I like to fk around, either you get it and laugh with me or you're part of the joke. In this case, you're part of the joke.
    Hahahaha, Gabe, you are the joke, bro.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

To hell with this sh!t forum.

illmatick, put me back on ban.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Hahahaha, Gabe, you are the joke, bro.
    The guy with the bird head avatar who takes everything on the internet seriously is calling someone else a joke... OK, officially on ignore.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Unreal.

MD

The guy with the bird head avatar who takes everything on the internet seriously is calling someone else a joke... OK, officially on ignore.
    Never seen anyone contradict themselves so quickly. Never.

Anyway, I like how I defended you in this thread and showed you a lot of respect when someone gave you shit, but you then proceeded to call me an idiot and insult me for (politely) disagreeing with some of your plays.

Can't shake this mit up.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I thought I used to have MD on ignore, but it was Mercersux. Used to confuse the two...

MD on ignore now and threw V on there as well, 2 for 1 deal $$$

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

This message is hidden because MD is on your ignore list.

View Post

=)))

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Can illmatick get me unbanned?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I thought I used to have MD on ignore, but it was Mercersux. Used to confuse the two...

MD on ignore now and threw V on there as well, 2 for 1 deal $$$
    Best thing to do when you know you are wrong and have no other answers! (somebody who he hasnt put on "ignore" quote this!)

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

This Gabe character's credibility is disintegrating more and more with every post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

^^^ that's you on ignore now as well!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Best thing to do when you know you are wrong and have no other answers! (somebody who he hasnt put on "ignore" quote this!)
    Okay.

MD

I hope you're laughing as hard at this as I am. This is almost unbelievable. I don't think he reads what he posts. To quote another SBR poster, day-shift Gabe and night-shift Gabe must not be keeping up with each other.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

This is horrible. It's like watching a pack of wolves feast on a helpless new born calf. I almost feel guilty just watching. Almost......

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I hope you're laughing as hard at this as I am. This is almost unbelievable. I don't think he reads what he posts. To quote another SBR poster, day-shift Gabe and night-shift Gabe must not be keeping up with each other.
    its no longer surprising to me so i dont laugh as much amymore! Jus standard gaberz

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Okay.
    Sacre in the ignore club.

MD

Sacre in the ignore club.