marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Make fun of me for the Shlemenko bet, that was awful. The Mo bet was clearly the right side though and I don't regret it at all. Good bet IMO. Mo dec +350 was just ridiculous.
    Never bet on tiny russians lol

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

It was the canvas for sure

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Got a sick degen prop bet going boiz, gotta smoke 1oz of weed in two days for $1500.

And you guys said my degen lifestyle would never get me anywhere. Look at me now, mom!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

You liking gus at current odds?

MD

Look at me now, mom!
    I can't stop imagining marz saying that. Oh God, avatar of the year.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    You liking gus at current odds?
    I'll be big on Jones. Haven't bet much yet, though, hoping to get a better price. I'll probably end up with 15u on him, as I alluded to in your thread.

Sacrelicious

I'll be big on Jones. Haven't bet much yet, though, hoping to get a better price. I'll probably end up with 15u on him, as I alluded to in your thread.
    Well, suppose I'm ****** then, ah well, at least a noble soul will win some money.

Here is some indie stuff for you to jerk off to, its actually really good:

The hit:

The Album:

Finally got around to watching True Detective on your recommendation a month or two ago, really REALLY good shit.

MD

I've posted Alt-J before in this thread. Breezeblocks son; Something Good, if you're in a trippy mood.

True Detective was f-cking outstanding. Glad to see you around again pal, missed you.

3g down, got this shit.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Got a sick degen prop bet going boiz, gotta smoke 1oz of weed in two days for $1500.

And you guys said my degen lifestyle would never get me anywhere. Look at me now, mom!
    I used to do 1/4 oz a day of the best shit you could find in B.C. 1/2 an OZ a day is a commitment but definitely possible. Best way? Chain smoke 2 gram blunts. You'll be there in no time.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I used to do 1/4 oz a day of the best shit you could find in B.C. 1/2 an OZ a day is a commitment but definitely possible. Best way? Chain smoke 2 gram blunts. You'll be there in no time.
    B.C has some amazing f-cking weed, seriously. I have a very convenient and fortunate hook up so I get the best weed imaginable at pretty great prices, so smoking a lot isn't too much of a problem, but the catch is that I've got a meeting with my ex's parents tomorrow night (which is pretty important, at least in this case). Realistically, I have to try to blaze through as much as possible, as quickly as possible today so that I can be as sober as possible tomorrow night.

Also, yeah, ever have chocolate-flavoured blunts? F-cking incredible. I could smoke them all day.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17076

I can't stop imagining marz saying that. Oh God, avatar of the year.
    Your obsession is odd.

That said, I blocked it. FREEDOM!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Smoking weed is for poorsies.

Vape is where its at.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cheeese

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

1oz. Pffft. Ive smoked joints that big before.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

B.C has some amazing f-cking weed, seriously. I have a very convenient and fortunate hook up so I get the best weed imaginable at pretty great prices, so smoking a lot isn't too much of a problem, but the catch is that I've got a meeting with my ex's parents tomorrow night (which is pretty important, at least in this case). Realistically, I have to try to blaze through as much as possible, as quickly as possible today so that I can be as sober as possible tomorrow night.

Also, yeah, ever have chocolate-flavoured blunts? F-cking incredible. I could smoke them all day.
    So many questions but not enough time. Lol. meetings with parents? Can only mean one thing, I suppose. Do you actually have to smoke it, or just consume it? I would suggest baking brownies and give some to the parents. Two birds...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Yeah, if you baked it into edibles straight up it'd be pretty easy. If you turned it into butter/oil before you did it, you'd probably be the first person to die of a pot overdose.

Did a whole pan once and felt catatonic. Might've been the sugar, though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    1oz. Pffft. Ive smoked joints that big before.
    my boiii Gaberz Gaberzyan does 1oz per hour
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

Vape is where its at.
    they have the little vape pens now. pretty cool. the downside there is that the oils, butters, tinctures etc. arent easy to come by in most places.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I think, but I may be incorrect that those 'vaporizer' pens don't really do a true vape, they just burn the stuff.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Making pot oil is about the easiest thing in the world, just make sure your stove is well ventilated.

Take whatever oil you're going to use for your recipe, grind up the weed and let it simmer in the oil for around an hour. Strain it with cheesecloth and you're done.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    So many questions but not enough time. Lol. meetings with parents? Can only mean one thing, I suppose. Do you actually have to smoke it, or just consume it? I would suggest baking brownies and give some to the parents. Two birds...
    Can mean a lot of things. We get along really well. Nothing sinister or exciting, just don't want to make a jackass of myself. Her dad is like a father to me.

I can't eat or drink the weed, but I can ingest it in any other way I want.

Vape is where its at.
    I have a vape, don't really enjoy the taste of it though. Bong for getting wrecked, blunt for self-satisfaction.
    Last edited by MD; 06-06-14 at 03:24 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Making pot oil is about the easiest thing in the world, just make sure your stove is well ventilated.

Take whatever oil you're going to use for your recipe, grind up the weed and let it simmer in the oil for around an hour. Strain it with cheesecloth and you're done.
    Thanks heisenberg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, MD, and Beelzebubzy

Sacrelicious

Dood, I lived on a remote island off the coast of bc for a year when I was 19. I don't blaze anymore, but bc has the best grass in the world if you know where to look, its just a fact.

Sacrelicious

Hey MD, speaking of great television and stuff, you watch any Adventure Time? I believe it to be one of the greatest shows ever written.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Hey MD, speaking of great television and stuff, you watch any Adventure Time? I believe it to be one of the greatest shows ever written.
    Did you really have to write that? Look at your penetrating avatar man!

I'm telling you though, Rick & Morty is 10 x better.

Sacrelicious

Did you really have to write that? Look at your penetrating avatar man!

I'm telling you though, Rick & Morty is 10 x better.
    I've started watching it this week, I like it...somewhat. The thing I love about AT is that its such a pure show, and so emotionally moving at times. I'm not a huge cartoon guy but AT has a charm to it I can't quite explain. Gonna try finish rick and morty this weekend.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I can't really get into AT. My wife and kid both love it, but it doesn't move me.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I can't really get into AT. My wife and kid both love it, but it doesn't move me.
    How does it stack up against M.A.S.K.?

marzwoody

I've started watching it this week, I like it...somewhat. The thing I love about AT is that its such a pure show, and so emotionally moving at times. I'm not a huge cartoon guy but AT has a charm to it I can't quite explain. Gonna try finish rick and morty this weekend.
    Samurai jack, ed edd n eddy, dexters lab, courage the cowardly dog.. all those old school cartoon network shows were my shit.. you ever watch any of those?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    How does it stack up against M.A.S.K.?
    That's like comparing apples to a priceless renaissance still life of apples.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Samurai jack, ed edd n eddy, dexters lab, courage the cowardly dog.. all those old school cartoon network shows were my shit.. you ever watch any of those?
    When I was younger, sure. Not a big fan of any of it, AT is something really unique.

marzwoody

When I was younger, sure. Not a big fan of any of it, AT is something really unique.
    Lol.. ill give it a watch sometime. cant say it appeals though.

Sacrelicious

Lol.. ill give it a watch sometime. cant say it appeals though.
    It really doesn't quite become itself until Season 3, luckily, the seasons are only like 4 hours long due to the 10 minute episode time.

Anyone I've known who watched it ep for ep from season 3 onwards is a diehard fan, it just has that effect. I've never been moved to tears so many times by a penetrating television show as I have this goddamned childrens cartoon, the writers are geniuses.

marzwoody

It really doesn't quite become itself until Season 3, luckily, the seasons are only like 4 hours long due to the 10 minute episode time.

Anyone I've known who watched it ep for ep from season 3 onwards is a diehard fan, it just has that effect. I've never been moved to tears so many times by a penetrating television show as I have this goddamned childrens cartoon, the writers are geniuses.
    Yeah.. i just watched the first episode Lol. as an adult pretty much the only cartoons i watch is futurama sometimes and the anime berserk which i recently got into and is actually incredible and one of the best shows iv'e ever seen.

But i will take your advice and keep watching AT, as now i want to know what makes grown men speak so highly of a cartoon involving candy people. Lol
    Last edited by marzwoody; 06-07-14 at 12:19 AM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Yeah.. i just watched the first episode Lol. as an adult pretty much the only cartoons i watch is futurama sometimes and the anime berserk which i recently got into and is actually incredible and one of the best shows iv'e ever seen.

But i will take your advice and keep watching AT, as now i want to know what makes grown men speak so highly of a cartoon involving candy people. Lol
    Ever watch "Ninja Scroll"? Use to be one of my favorite japanimations.

First ... 72737475767778 ... Last