Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Mulholland Drive is a shitty movie though, it's one of those that's out there to annoy the viewer... don't care if its well done, that's not what I want to be watching.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Mulholland Drive is a shitty movie though, it's one of those that's out there to annoy the viewer... don't care if its well done, that's not what I want to be watching.
    2deep4u

MD

Just realized that I don't actually post plays in my thread much any more. I'll get on that.

In the meantime, here's one of my favourite songs. EDIT: WAIT NO I'M POSTING THIS INSTEAD:

LMAO.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Lesbo meltdown KO strike! Loved it!

MD

What're you gonna do bro? Hit a girl?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Iron chin tho'!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Just realized that I don't actually post plays in my thread much any more. I'll get on that.

In the meantime, here's one of my favourite songs. EDIT: WAIT NO I'M POSTING THIS INSTEAD:

LMAO.
    froch like chin!

somebody really should tidy tht garage as well

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    froch like chin!

somebody really should tidy tht garage as well
    If a ref had run in after she hit him and called it off, it would have been a lot like the Groves fight.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Fuuuuck I can't believe I missed that Bigfoot opening line...

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Fuuuuck I can't believe I missed that Bigfoot opening line...
    I can't understand the love for Bigfoot at all. The last time he looked good in a fight was Fedor.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Should only need 1 takedown

played big foot straight will hedge with hunt KOTN and of course the -2500 line of not hunt by sub

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

bigfoots chin stinks for someone with such a gigantic chin. Either that or its just his head movement that sucks that bad. I wouldn't want to bet on him with hunts ko power.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do people forget how good Hunt's been looking? God forbid he loses to the #2 heavyweight in the world. Hanged tough with him til the end too. Haven't seen the line but I'd have a hard time laying anything on Bigfoot. Can't wait til Travis Browne gets him back for that fluky k.o

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Do people forget how good Hunt's been looking? God forbid he loses to the #2 heavyweight in the world. Hanged tough with him til the end too. Haven't seen the line but I'd have a hard time laying anything on Bigfoot. Can't wait til Travis Browne gets him back for that fluky k.o
    Hunt +150.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I can't understand the love for Bigfoot at all. The last time he looked good in a fight was Fedor.
    At almost evens, value is on Bigfoot.

Current odds, Hunt +150? I'm all over that.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I like Hunt at those nice dog odds.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

If they stand for any period of time Hunt finds that slow plodding jaw. Depends how smart Bigfoot plays. Not sure if he can perform on the outside. He will have to clinch him against the cage and drag Hunt down. Much harder trip for Yetti than Samoan,

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeee buddy

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Dana has bigger boobs than j wow

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeee buddy

why are her tates covered up??

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

2deep4u
    Clearly. It just went over his head. I'm a huge David Lynch fan. It is a shame that most people do not have the capacity to appreciate his work.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    why are her tates covered up??
    lol Roger knows what Dana is like. End up pounding her while Joe Silva jerks off in the corner and Borsari films it for the UFC archives

MD

Just watched Amour. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

MD

Jessamyn Duke -170 is insane. I'd have made a thread for it but it moved within two minutes of opening.

Anyway, yeah, she should be a much bigger favourite, and the line should continue to get worse, with some late action on Morgan.

Mercersux

Jessamyn Duke -170 is insane. I'd have made a thread for it but it moved within two minutes of opening.

Anyway, yeah, she should be a much bigger favourite, and the line should continue to get worse, with some late action on Morgan.
    Line hasn't opened at my book. I'm sure I'll get the sh*t end of it when it's posted. Fml

MD

Back down to -185.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Duke is the squarest play of eternity.

Size: Morgan
    Striking: Morgan

Duke has okay jiujitsu but she's not a strong wrestler, and probably can't take morgan down.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    Duke is the squarest play of eternity.

Size: Morgan
    Striking: Morgan

Duke has okay jiujitsu but she's not a strong wrestler, and probably can't take morgan down.
    Have you watched tape on Morgan? I think her striking is garbage. I actually think her most likely route to victory is to try and lay on Duke or finish her with GNP.

MD

Velasquez just opened at -275 over Jones.

Surprising.

Mercersux

Velasquez just opened at -275 over Jones.

Surprising.
    It is but if you compare both guys last fight, perception is on Velasquez side atm. Doubtful any bets placed wouldn't likely end up canceled. At these odds value on Jones side.

MD

It is but if you compare both guys last fight, perception is on Velasquez side atm. Doubtful any bets placed wouldn't likely end up canceled. At these odds value on Jones side.
    Don't know if I agree with that. Jones has no clear route to victory in that fight, IMO. I need to watch some tape, but at this point (again, with no tape watched), I'd take Velasquez up to -600.

Mercersux

Don't know if I agree with that. Jones has no clear route to victory in that fight, IMO. I need to watch some tape, but at this point (again, with no tape watched), I'd take Velasquez up to -600.
    Really? -600? Now thats surprising. Ultimately i think we all have a long way to go before this fights comes down the pipe. Jones still needs to get through Gustaffson again first.

MD

Really? -600? Now thats surprising. Ultimately i think we all have a long way to go before this fights comes down the pipe. Jones still needs to get through Gustaffson again first.
    There probably isn't a fighter in MMA history who I would favour against Cain Velasquez. We may very well not see one for decades. He's a one-of-a-kind talent, and he could very well be the best MMA fighter of all time. I think that if that fight happens, the winner deserves to be known as the best mixed martial artist of all time. May be a bit premature to say with Cain's record, but he's already the best heavyweight in UFC history, he's utterly dominant, and he will have beaten Jones, which is an accomplishment that only the Hammer shares with him.

The truth is, as much as I respect Jones' skillset, and as elementary as Cain's is, how does Jones stop it? Even if you can stop Cain's takedowns, you have to worry about his boxing. Even if you can stop his boxing, you have to worry about him pushing you into the fence. From there, he may be the most devastating fighter in MMA. He's strong enough to hold you there, conditioned enough to grind you down, and he alternates from level changes to hard punches to the head. The guy is a freak. I still don't think people know how good he is. I've thought for a long time that he's the best talent we've ever seen, and he has, in my opinion, exceeded that talent and become the best fighter we've ever seen.

I'll get off Cain's balls for a second and point out that we don't know how Cain will react to Jones' kicking game, so the fight is at least interesting.

MD

The lead singer of Lostprophets has pleaded guilty to attempting to rape a baby.

Take that, emos.

Mercersux

The lead singer of Lostprophets has pleaded guilty to attempting to rape a baby.

Take that, emos.
    You just hear about that? Guess its been rumored for a long time. He finally confessed to it. Was never a fan of theirs. Only reason i even know of their existence is from hearing their one big hit on NFL STREET when i used to play it all the time back in the day. AH MEMORIES !!!

First ... 57585960616263 ... Last