rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thor is an idiot. Trust me I am one of the most naturally skeptical and curious persons as its in my nature to be (thats what makes me such a good capper) and Im sorry to say but Thor only chooses to remember only the negative aspects of when he was on the losing end but systematically ignores the times when the judges got it right for him.

I have been paying close attention to this and I honestly cannot see a connection between the books and judges.

The judges gave it to Jon because he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you gotta dominate the champion to become the champion.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

can you point out where in the rules that nonsensical boxing cliche is?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    Thor is an idiot. Trust me I am one of the most naturally skeptical and curious persons as its in my nature to be (thats what makes me such a good capper) and Im sorry to say but Thor only chooses to remember only the negative aspects of when he was on the losing end but systematically ignores the times when the judges got it right for him.

I have been paying close attention to this and I honestly cannot see a connection between the books and judges.

The judges gave it to Jon because he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you gotta dominate the champion to become the champion.
    lol
    A. I didn't bet the JOnes fight and i did bet Mayweather but just to win and not by a unanimous decision
    B. No you aren't paying attention
    C. With 11 post u wouldn't happen to be a book and know fully well what im talking about and are trying to fool easily conned people? 11 Post

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    I'd be really surprised if there weren't plenty of pros taking Cleveland +7 on the logic that Hoyer was likely an upgrade to Weedon based on his preseason performance. And they would have been right!

And what MD said: Why do the bad decisions always side with the books? Because you say that the guy who wins the decision is the guy who got the action, regardless of line movement.

You simply can't lose with your logic.
    Oh for goodness sakes another brilliant gambler

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    lol
    A. I didn't bet the JOnes fight and i did bet Mayweather but just to win and not by a unanimous decision
    B. No you aren't paying attention
    C. With 11 post u wouldn't happen to be a book and know fully well what im talking about and are trying to fool easily conned people? 11 Post
    im crewman from sherdog forums you ignorant tin foil hat

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're a complete moron if you think that.

You're also a complete moron to say:

And then when I told you the line movement, you say "that was the books trying to get you all on Gustafsson!". In a fight that almost everyone thought would end ITD.

Why do the bad decisions always side with the books? Because you say that the guy who wins the decision is the guy who got the action, regardless of line movement.
    never mind. You think u are right about everything. I see u couldn't even come up with a post from a guy who said he was taking Jones straight up yet i guess the MMA community all had Jones to win. Why not the line moved like they did. Every guy even with a little ounce of intelligences knew that line was way out of whack so a guy who just watches for fun would not have never bet JOnes at those odds. I never said the guy who gets the decision is the one getting the action i said the guy not getting the action gets the decision in big bet fights and if the books can't win it that way they pull a Mayweather type of deal to get it that way. Majority decision. Wasn't that cute? 8 to 1 Gus with most of the money on him is gonna win a decision LMFAO. He had no shot at that decision. He needed to knock Jones out to take it out of those corrupt fuks hands. How many times do you have to watch this type of shit go on, to reach the age of reason? I mean a two year old should be able to see this but two year olds don't have big ego's to fight with themselves.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

So should we go all in in Not Hendricks by decision? Gotta think that's a big money fight and the judges won't give jt to him

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

never mind. You think u are right about everything. I see u couldn't even come up with a post from a guy who said he was taking Jones straight up yet i guess the MMA community all had Jones to win. Why not the line moved like they did. Every guy even with a little ounce of intelligences knew that line was way out of whack so a guy who just watches for fun would not have never bet JOnes at those odds. I never said the guy who gets the decision is the one getting the action i said the guy not getting the action gets the decision in big bet fights and if the books can't win it that way they pull a Mayweather type of deal to get it that way. Majority decision. Wasn't that cute? 8 to 1 Gus with most of the money on him is gonna win a decision LMFAO. He had no shot at that decision. He needed to knock Jones out to take it out of those corrupt fuks hands. How many times do you have to watch this type of shit go on, to reach the age of reason? I mean a two year old should be able to see this but two year olds don't have big ego's to fight with themselves.
    Here's a simple piece of logic that even you can follow, Thor: very few people expected the fight to go the distance. The books would have been burning EV by trying to get massive amounts of bets on Gus on the off chance that he does enough to win the decision.

MD

As if anyone gives a f-ck what your Sherdog username is.

The iron sheik

Perhaps he is an internet celebrity

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Perhaps he is an internet celebrity
    my boiii Wannabet is the only God on Sherdog

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Wannabet comeback is like Mark Hunto

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    So should we go all in in Not Hendricks by decision? Gotta think that's a big money fight and the judges won't give jt to him
    A big fight with all one sided money (like Gus) Bleeze. If they make Pierre a 9 to 1 favorite u bet ur ass Hendriks would have no shot at a decision and would have to knock GSP out cause everyone and their mother would bet Hendrix. To me this fight has the potential to be bet both ways.

Thor4140

Sounds about right. The sherdog part that is lol

MD

A big fight with all one sided money (like Gus) Bleeze. If they make Pierre a 9 to 1 favorite u bet ur ass Hendriks would have no shot at a decision and would have to knock GSP out cause everyone and their mother would bet Hendrix. To me this fight has the potential to be bet both ways.
    All the one-sided money was on the guy who won. Everyone thought Jones would run through Gus.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

How much action does a book take on a big fight?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    How much action does a book take on a big fight?
    well take Pinnacle, you could theoretically get thousands and thousands down if you just keep betting after line has moved slightly

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Wannabet comeback is like Mark Hunto
    lol sure is! I surrender to his cerebralness indeed!

rosietop

I did not mean it like that cuz. I was talking to Thor and saying that I was not a "bookie" lol, but rather crewman from sherdog forums.

and btw a sherdogger just tooled you guys with that shaub pick.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Oh for goodness sakes another brilliant gambler
    So in NFL, who's helping the books out to fix matches? Coach? Refs? There's problems with either theory.

And I posted my doubts about Min being the side before the game in the thread that got to a few pages in NFL forum, feel free to check it out.

MD

I did not mean it like that cuz. I was talking to Thor and saying that I was not a "bookie" lol, but rather crewman from sherdog forums.

There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to begin. I'll just go with "I was publicly on Schaub, too, retard" and "if you think that winning a bet is tooling anyone, you're a losing gambler".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yo dawg, I called Schaub winning by sub because he is the Jew-Jitsu master!

The iron sheik

I don't think you're the only one that bet on Schaub. You are however, the only one that's making a really big deal about it.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    I don't think you're the only one that bet on Schaub. You are however, the only one that's making a really big deal about it.
    Give me a break, Ive been browsing these forums forever, I needed a big first impression lol

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

mission accomplished.gif

MD

This guy asked his two brothers to be his best men at his wedding, and this is their response.

One of the greatest videos in Youtube history.

MD

Took the Beltran and Pierce openers, and the Machida/Munoz u2.5. That Beltran opener is ridiculous.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Yeah beltran is a bad matchup for maldanado. He can take a punch and hes been able to exhibit some decent wrestling in the past.

MD

Going to pound town on these openers.

mmaed

Yeah i already took beltran and assuncao. I think thiago silva should probably kill hamill though i am a little worried thiago wont show up because of his chronic back problems. Hamill isnt horrible either.

MD

I've been raping that Shawn Jordan line. Just about done now me thinks.

mmaed

I see him being way to athletic for gonzaga. I also think cormiers line wont last very long. He should be able to handle roy nelson fairly easily. If mir could outwrestle him cormier will have a field day with him. I doubt roys going to be able to submit him off his back. Roys best chance is his usual big right hand.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I see him being way to athletic for gonzaga. I also think cormiers line wont last very long. He should be able to handle roy nelson fairly easily. If mir could outwrestle him cormier will have a field day with him. I doubt roys going to be able to submit him off his back. Roys best chance is his usual big right hand.
    The o/u being 1.5 surprised me a lot. I don't think I'll be playing Cormier in the -400 range, may wait for props.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Yeah i already took beltran and assuncao. I think thiago silva should probably kill hamill though i am a little worried thiago wont show up because of his chronic back problems. Hamill isnt horrible either.
    Thiago silva wont lose in brazil

First ... 51525354555657 ... Last