bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyKyhol View Post
    He's back? Who is back? Your posts don't make sense.
    what the f.u.c.k. is a Kyhol?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I have Doesn't Go Distance here at -135. I like it, 'capped it closer to -210.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

on that as well -125, lets hope it hits

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Could Dan Hardy out wrestle Condit?

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

condit lived up to his nickname, great performance and finish

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Kampmann has terrible defense always.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Kampmann has terrible defense always.
    Indeed. How'd you do tonight?

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Indeed. How'd you do tonight?
    Didn't play anything. I liked Cerrone at -125 but anytime the money moves at the end in that way I just stay away if I haven't bet yet instead of thinking I am getting a better line.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I was not going to release my plays until right before the matches. However, I have decided to change my mind. Hopefully some will find my plays useful. 40% of BR on Tavares straight, 15% of BR on Condit straight, 7% Gastelum straight, 5% Perez straight. Condit is a rather big deal because he is the fourth & final fight to close out a big money parlay. I also have smaller parlays that involve Tavares, Condit, Gastelum & Perez in different combinations. Moreover, I have a very tiny Andrews/Thatch parlay. The rest of my bank roll will be used to jump on fluctuating lines as they become favorable to my previous choices. If there are no significant line changes then the rest of my $ will be saved for the next event.
    I did not break 1000 in profit thanks to Perez busting up some parlays. Overall a decent night. Did anyone else get Condit @ -185 after round 1? Hope some of you broke 1000!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    I'm not sure was this a joke or not...

McGee IS a former heroin addict
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I see you've used that twice tonight. Listen to quality artists, like Nas. Cam'Ron sucks dick.
    Killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

im 15 pages through this comedy script of a thread and clearly no reason to continue for another 30. Wasted enough time. Your excuses are hilarious tho, like post #197. That is a winner.

Your record in this thread through 15 pages... I didn't count arbs or any livebets, just looking at handicapping record

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10
    (3 picks didn't get marked, we can just say there were underdog winners so 18-23)

Better stick to arbs or livebetting, whatever the hell it is you do so save your night(those post were funny to and still are).

It's very telling that you take something that is so simple, like tracking plays and turn it into a puzzle. But, being on this site for 4 years now, nothing new. No secret why you don't use units or any kind of consistency with your bets. Not even all of your plays were listed with a "small, medium, large" which is a moronic way to list your bets in the first place. Of course, unless you are looking for ambiguity then mission accomplished.

At least now I know who to contact when I need advice on "heads or tails."
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-29-13 at 09:18 AM.

scottsins
    scottsins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    im 15 pages through this comedy script of a thread and clearly no reason to continue for another 30. Wasted enough time. Your excuses are hilarious tho, like post #197. That is a winner.

Your record in this thread through 15 pages... I didn't count arbs or any livebets, just looking at handicapping record

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10
    (3 picks didn't get marked, we can just say there were underdog winners so 18-23)

Better stick to arbs or livebetting, whatever the hell it is you do so save your night(those post were funny to and still are).

It's very telling that you take something that is so simple, like tracking plays and turn it into a puzzle. But, being on this site for 4 years now, nothing new. No secret why you don't use units or any kind of consistency with your bets. Not even all of your plays were listed with a "small, medium, large" which is a moronic way to list your bets in the first place. Of course, unless you are looking for ambiguity then mission accomplished.

So...you think that record is -units? Really? Just assign 1, 2 and 3 units if you want, for small, medium and large. Then calculate units won/lost.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10

MD

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10

I'm not sure if my favourite part is that you still think that W/L is any indicator of success (I could be 10-30 and still be up a lot), or that you dislike me so much that you're willing to go through my thread for fifteen pages just to badmouth me. Reminds me of On2TheNext1, I'm touched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odds
    Last edited by MD; 08-29-13 at 11:42 AM.

MD

TheCalculator, you PM'd me and I tried to reply but your inbox is full. Just letting you know.

MD

Couture pulled off the most blatant shorts-grabbing I've seen this side of Silva/Sonnen in the Vera fight. He was yanking on Vera's shorts in the clinch after his combo at the start of round three for a good thirty seconds, obviously on purpose. I suppose you can't expect a massive PED user who calls himself "The Natural" to play fair, though.

MD

Anthony Pettis wins KO of the Night* +750

Hedge of the week.
    Points Awarded:

brokenbrain gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SlipperyKyhol
    SlipperyKyhol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Couture pulled off the most blatant shorts-grabbing I've seen this side of Silva/Sonnen in the Vera fight. He was yanking on Vera's shorts in the clinch after his combo at the start of round three for a good thirty seconds, obviously on purpose. I suppose you can't expect a massive PED user who calls himself "The Natural" to play fair, though.
    LOL

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anthony Pettis wins KO of the Night* +750

Hedge of the week.
    Excellent hedge. Unfortunately my book doesn't offer those props. Bastards.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

@robnashville: Atila Vegh:"I’m not injured, I’m perfectly fine. It’s about business on Bellator’s side" great work by @tjmarciniak getting it on the record

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

in it to win it

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

How heavy are you on Barnett MD?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Tell me a story MD, of the great Bendo by decision opener. I want to laugh and cry.

Its at like +145 or something now.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
    How heavy are you on Barnett MD?
    Heavier than I want to be, that's for sure. Won't be crushed if he loses, but it would hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Tell me a story MD, of the great Bendo by decision opener. I want to laugh and cry.

Its at like +145 or something now.
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

more_betterness

Heavier than I want to be, that's for sure. Won't be crushed if he loses, but it would hurt.
    What changed between then and now? I'm on Barnett fairly heavily as well.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
    What changed between then and now? I'm on Barnett fairly heavily as well.
    Watched a lot of tape. Barnett looked like shit at the weigh-ins. Mir looked unbelievably good at the weigh-ins.

Nothing more to it than that. Still give Barnett the edge, but it was foolish for me to take Barnett -230. Never expected this kind of line movement.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Watched a lot of tape. Barnett looked like shit at the weigh-ins. Mir looked unbelievably good at the weigh-ins.

Nothing more to it than that. Still give Barnett the edge, but it was foolish for me to take Barnett -230. Never expected this kind of line movement.
    Good luck. I think Mir has a real chance to win this one. Do you know if Mir trained at Jacksons again for this camp?

mmaed

Barnett always looks fat by the way.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    He doesn't always look that bad. Far from it.

mmaed

I'm going to need a Fatness progression GIF for Josh Barnett. We can do a steroid progression gif for Alistair after.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Still a better love story than Twilight.
    Prolly, but I can't pull the trigger. So what was the opener?

more_betterness

Barnett always looks like shit! Mir did look good though. Thought I got tons of value at -190.. Didnt think it would ever get this low, but am still confident that Barnett takes this one.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Barnett weighed in 7 pounds heavier than the Cormier fight. Compare his weighin pictures here to every fight before, he looks significantly fatter.

I also think he looked mopey and unmotivated at the weighins, where he's usually doing his pro-wrestler schtick. Others have disagreed with me on this point, but this is the fattest Barnett I've ever seen, in a fight that should be the one he is most motivated for.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Das Jax

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah he looked chubby

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last