On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Nothing more relaxed than refusing to argue, bro. I post plays for free, I give advice for free, and people still want to argue with me. I could use that time 'capping fights and finding more chalk for us to bet on. <3
    And despite all of your charitable work on this board, you also lie.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Damn you people's on this guys dick hard. Good capper, what do you care if he isn't telling the you where he lives or whatever it is you're even arguing about.
    Wouldnt tell you degenerate anything either
    Points Awarded:

MD gave mirinquads 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Barnett going to cash for us, buddy. Best of luck to you on wednesday, I don't have much on the card.

Contemplating seeing where the bendo pettis line goes and if there is a significant dog come fight night (+140 or better) making a small play.

On2TheNext1

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Damn you people's on this guys dick hard. Good capper, what do you care if he isn't telling the you where he lives or whatever it is you're even arguing about.
    Wouldnt tell you degenerate anything either
    Why would a good capper lie about the lines he plays and wagers he won/lost?

mirinquads

Why not? Lying is fun.

Maybe he wanted to seem like a better capper. Not that he seems like the type to do so, but penetrate It's a internet forum. Who gives a sh't? Guys consistently picking winnarz.

You people should find something better to do with your time.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Barnett going to cash for us, buddy. Best of luck to you on wednesday, I don't have much on the card.

Contemplating seeing where the bendo pettis line goes and if there is a significant dog come fight night (+140 or better) making a small play.
    I think Barnett is being undervalued here, and I don't know why. The "Fade Mir" train is still rolling along pretty hard.

I took Bendo UD +410 and Bendo dec. +215. Probably going to be the best bets for that fight.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Nothing more relaxed than refusing to argue, bro. I post plays for free, I give advice for free, and people still want to argue with me. Last time I was asked to post a screenshot of a bet was by Gabe, which I did, I posted a bet on Edgar for close to $1000. There will always be a next time.
    Why waste my breath? I could use that time 'capping fights and finding more chalk for us to bet on. <3
    I was not going to release my plays until right before the matches. However, I have decided to change my mind. Hopefully some will find my plays useful. 40% of BR on Tavares straight, 15% of BR on Condit straight, 7% Gastelum straight, 5% Perez straight. Condit is a rather big deal because he is the fourth & final fight to close out a big money parlay. I also have smaller parlays that involve Tavares, Condit, Gastelum & Perez in different combinations. Moreover, I have a very tiny Andrews/Thatch parlay. The rest of my bank roll will be used to jump on fluctuating lines as they become favorable to my previous choices. If there are no significant line changes then the rest of my $ will be saved for the next event.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 08-26-13 at 07:47 PM.

On2TheNext1

Why not? Lying is fun.

Maybe he wanted to seem like a better capper. Not that he seems like the type to do so, but penetrate It's a internet forum. Who gives a sh't? Guys consistently picking winnarz.

It's easy to pick "winnarz" when you lie about what side you took, the lines you bet, et al. Do you see why?

MD

Why not? Lying is fun.

My thoughts exactly. Never lied about my plays, but I don't much care if some guys on an internet forum think I do. Even Jesus Christ and Grabaka got accused of being disingenuous about their plays, and those are the nicest guys on SBR. I'm finally in the cool kid club I reckon.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I was not going to release my plays until right before the matches. However, I have decided to change my mind. Hopefully some will find my plays useful. 40% of BR on Tavares straight, 15% of BR on Condit straight, 7% Gastelum, 5% Perez straight. Condit is a rather big deal because he is the fourth & final fight to close out a big money parlay. I also have smaller parlays that involve Tavares, Condit, Gastelum & Perez in different combinations. Moreover, I have a very tiny Andrews/Thatch parlay. The rest of my bank roll will be used to jump on fluctuating lines as they become favorable to my previous choices. If there is no significant line changes then the rest of my $ will be saved for the next event.
    I like Tavares a lot here. I originally liked him more than I do now, but I still think he should be near -900. I'm on Melancon over Gastelum, though, I 'capped him at -150.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not? Lying is fun.

picking winnerz is not needed in mma. Ron Paul wins a lot of his bets. Picking large favs. It cant be a measure of success. Plus who knows if MD is up or down. No one can accurately track "moderate moderate" "moderate large" Moderate small" "small moderate" and so on.

V does post his actual money amounts and has posted his unit size. Which most never do. V has never claimed some fantastical line to get street cred. All his unbelievable lines have been believable with him posting ticket numbers.

It is a gambling forum, and separating the pretenders from the real deal is very important.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post
    It's easy to pick "winnarz" when you lie about what side you took, the lines you bet, et al. Do you see why?
    Dude doesn't lie about which side he's on, consistently says so before the fights. Have seen no reason to believe he isn't being honest about his shit, but even if he wasn't what the f*ck do you care?

This board is a one of a kind man

MD

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    picking winnerz is not needed in mma. Ron Paul wins a lot of his bets. Picking large favs. It cant be a measure of success. Plus who knows if MD is up or down. No one can accurately track "moderate moderate" "moderate large" Moderate small" "small moderate" and so on.

V does post his actual money amounts and has posted his unit size. Which most never do. V has never claimed some fantastical line to get street cred. All his unbelievable lines have been believable with him posting ticket numbers.

It is a gambling forum, and separating the pretenders from the real deal is very important.
    This is correct. I never claimed that I was going to show that I'm up or down, I post my plays for people to tail if they want to, nothing more. Anyone's opinions of my results are entirely their own, and I don't really feel like sharing them. No issues with anyone thinking I'm a losing gambler if they wish to.

On2TheNext1

My thoughts exactly. Never lied about my plays, but I don't much care if some guys on an internet forum think I do. Even Jesus Christ and Grabaka got accused of being disingenuous about their plays, and those are the nicest guys on SBR. I'm finally in the cool kid club I reckon.

First you play the "I can't be bothered with proving my innocence" card.

Then you tried the ridiculous, logistically impossible, will never get booked, "I'll bet you $5k" bluff card.

Now you're playing the emo "I'm a nice guy and we've had a good run, SBR" sympathy card.

You're a scrub, bro.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I like Tavares a lot here. I originally liked him more than I do now, but I still think he should be near -900. I'm on Melancon over Gastelum, though, I 'capped him at -150.
    Gastelum has better offense/defensive wrestling & cardio. Melancon also has the disadvantage of having a full time job, which is why cardio has been an issue in his previous fights. Melancon has excellent one punch power. However, Gastelum has a good enough chin & defense to not get stopped in the first round. Perhaps Melancon will win the first round but the 2nd & 3rd round will belong to Gastelum. We will see soon enough if the fight plays out how I have predicted.

mirinquads

Well, sideloaded, its not like you exactly do any of those things, at least not while I have been here. Thats your right too.

No one has any obligations to anyone else on da internetz.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Gastelum has better offense/defensive wrestling & cardio. Melancon also has the disadvantage of having a full time job, which is why cardio has been an issue in his previous fights. Melancon has excellent one punch power. However, Gastelum has a good enough chin & defense to not get stopped in the first round. Perhaps Melancon will win the first round but the 2nd & 3rd round will belong to Gastelum. We will see soon enough if the fight plays out how I have predicted.
    I'm not so sure that he has the better wrestling. I think he could definitely grind out a decision, or possibly catch a choke, but I think Melancon's accuracy and technique on the feet will give him a huge edge. He wins around 60% of the time here me thinks. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gastelum take him down and win, but at those odds, I love to value on Melancon.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Well, sideloaded, its not like you exactly do any of those things, at least not while I have been here. Thats your right too.

No one has any obligations to anyone else on da internetz.
    I've posted unit amounts on almost all plays in my thread plus I posted the ticker number and amount on my last bet before I quit caring about feeding the poor.

Honestly dont think you've read any of my plays. had units and what not going back over a year. Screenshots, and lines matching up to when the bet was posted. REAL lines.

MD

I've posted unit amounts on almost all plays in my thread plus I posted the ticker number and amount on my last bet before I quit caring about feeding the poor.

Honestly dont think you've read any of my plays. had units and what not going back over a year. Screenshots, and lines matching up to when the bet was posted. REAL lines.
    How can you call me a liar and then say this with a straight face?

On2TheNext1

Dude doesn't lie about which side he's on, consistently says so before the fights. Have seen no reason to believe he isn't being honest about his shit, but even if he wasn't what the f*ck do you care?

This board is a one of a kind man
    "Have no reason", because you're willfully ignorant? Or don't SEE a reason, bc you're just dumb?

He does lie, he just got caught.

He lied about playing a particular line (bc he'd have some of you dumbshits believe he's the sharpest of the sharp and only ever buys at the bottom and sells at the top). I caught him claiming to play one side, then when it missed, he actually played the opposite side that he never brought up/discussed. I mean, if you see value in an u1.5r, even if you changed your mind and didn't think it had value any longer, why would you then bet the complete opposite side with zero line movement instead of just not betting? These two fighters are likely to KO or sub each other and the price is right... wait, no, I think it goes the distance and the OPPOSITE price is now right. Get the penetrate out, bro. He has routinely silently live bet his way out of losing plays, unless he calls the live bet beforehand AND it loses (Mighty Mouse) and thus can't backtrack.

This board IS one of a kind. A total dumpster fire. I come from a different gambling background than you. In the poker world integrity means something, all you have is your word and reputation. That obviously doesn't mean shit to a collective of true degenerate mouth breathers, but it means something to me. A man of principle you could say. And this manipulative little pathological liar is getting called out for what he is... a poser. A wannabe poker pro til Nunya outted him for being basic. Now a wannabe sharp whose fooled some of the mentally deficient of this board with his clever accounting.

mirinquads

My apologize then loader, haven't seen your thread for a while.

Though you still don't have any obligation to do so.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

How can you call me a liar and then say this with a straight face?
    Because it's true? Plays had units sizes. Go back and read it dumb dumb. Remember 53u on mcmann? I dont think i started with unit sizes till page two.

MD

Because it's true? Plays had units sizes. Go back and read it dumb dumb. Remember 53u on mcmann? I dont think i started with unit sizes till page two.
    Some, sure. "Almost all" of them, though? I'd be surprised if it were even "most of them".

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Some, sure. "Almost all" of them, though? I'd be surprised if it were even "most of them".
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Not Yushin Okami by decision Straight $23.35 -467.00 P $23.35 $28.35
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch inside the distance Straight $10.00 220.00 P $10.00 $32.00
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Jospeph Benevidez 3 round decision Straight $20.00 150.00 P $20.00 $50.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Guida vs Mendes goes 3 rounds Straight $15.00 -150.00 P $15.00 $25.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Chad Mendes 3 round decision Straight $10.00 110.00 P $10.00 $21.00
    21-Sep-13 5d MMA Not Jon Jones ITD Straight $10.00 260.00 P $10.00 $36.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Donald Cerrone TKO Straight $5.00 300.00 P $5.00 $20.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch Straight $28.00 -140.00 P $28.00 $48.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Anthony Pettis Straight $40.00 100.00 P $40.00 $80.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Ben Rothwell Brandon Vera u2.5 Straight $32.00 -160.00 P $32.00 $52.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch Straight $30.00 -150.00 P $30.00 $50.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Brian Melancon Straight $12.00 180.00 P $12.00 $33.60
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Carlos Condit ITD Straight $20.00 165.00 P $20.00 $53.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Donald Cerrone Straight $32.00 -160.00 P $32.00 $52.00
    21-Sep-13 5d MMA Jones Gustafsson o2.5 Straight $20.00 120.00 P $20.00 $44.00
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Jacare Souza ITD Straight $10.00 175.00 P $10.00 $27.50
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Faber Condit Texiera ITD Not Ben Henderson ITD Parlay $20.00 255.30 P $20.00 $71.06
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Faber Condit Texiera ITD Parlay $20.00 194.60 P $20.00 $58.92

upcoming plays from my 5d spreadsheet. Laugh at my unit size or what not. Im just a college kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, MD, and Das Jax

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

"in the poker world integrity means something"--classic

On2TheNext1

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    "in the poker world integrity means something"--classic
    Amongst winning players, not the goofs playing cheeseburger stakes and for betpoints.

MD

4-Sep-13 5d MMA Not Yushin Okami by decision Straight $23.35 -467.00 P $23.35 $28.35
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch inside the distance Straight $10.00 220.00 P $10.00 $32.00
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Jospeph Benevidez 3 round decision Straight $20.00 150.00 P $20.00 $50.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Guida vs Mendes goes 3 rounds Straight $15.00 -150.00 P $15.00 $25.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Chad Mendes 3 round decision Straight $10.00 110.00 P $10.00 $21.00
    21-Sep-13 5d MMA Not Jon Jones ITD Straight $10.00 260.00 P $10.00 $36.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Donald Cerrone TKO Straight $5.00 300.00 P $5.00 $20.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch Straight $28.00 -140.00 P $28.00 $48.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Anthony Pettis Straight $40.00 100.00 P $40.00 $80.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Ben Rothwell Brandon Vera u2.5 Straight $32.00 -160.00 P $32.00 $52.00
    31-Aug-13 5d MMA Eric Koch Straight $30.00 -150.00 P $30.00 $50.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Brian Melancon Straight $12.00 180.00 P $12.00 $33.60
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Carlos Condit ITD Straight $20.00 165.00 P $20.00 $53.00
    28-Aug-13 5d MMA Donald Cerrone Straight $32.00 -160.00 P $32.00 $52.00
    21-Sep-13 5d MMA Jones Gustafsson o2.5 Straight $20.00 120.00 P $20.00 $44.00
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Jacare Souza ITD Straight $10.00 175.00 P $10.00 $27.50
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Faber Condit Texiera ITD Not Ben Henderson ITD Parlay $20.00 255.30 P $20.00 $71.06
    4-Sep-13 5d MMA Faber Condit Texiera ITD Parlay $20.00 194.60 P $20.00 $58.92

upcoming plays from my 5d spreadsheet. Laugh at my unit size or what not. Im just a college kid.
    I don't bash people for betting small. I started out with a €25 bankroll and lost it all on one bet.

I respect you for posting your plays like that. I hope you finish up.
    Why would you take Not Okami dec., by the way?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I don't bash people for betting small. I started out with a €25 bankroll and lost it all on one bet.

I respect you for posting your plays like that. I hope you finish up.
    Why would you take Not Okami dec., by the way?
    reading on japanese forums he has been getting dropped in practice. I think Souza wins inside the distance. I did see you on the other side.

I try to read as much as japanese and Brazilian forums/blogs of fighters as I can.

MD

I don't like either of them straight, but I really like that Okami decision line I posted. Huge value. If Okami wins, it should be by decision the vast majority of the time I think. Most likely outcome is Souza winning, though, I agree.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Brilliantly put sideloaded, imo.

Ironically, this "discussion" is between what I consider to be among the best MMA cappers anywhere. They are both exceptionally knowledgeable about this sport and I value both their opinions.

bol on Wednesday to all.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

bol on Wednesday to all

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I'm going 4-0 fukkers

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I'm going 4-0 fukkers
    I went 4-0 on the last card fellas. Parlayed Uriah Hall with Ireland wins the rugby world cup at +50000 and Sonnen wins in round one +1500 to bring the juice all the way down to 0 for a freeroll. Can't wait for the next one.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ill tell you who I played onnthursday
    Points Awarded:

On2TheNext1 gave Beelzebubzy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MD

Just replace the word "mom" with "bookie" and this is pretty much what all these no-juice parlays are doing to the books.

First ... 38394041424344 ... Last