Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Congrats MD on a terrific night...I have every one of your posted plays and you are rocking sir.

Thank you for sharing.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No problem man, any time. Glad you're cashing.

Just added Rory by decision +130 live and Rory straight -300 live.

Catchn_Picks

Rory DEC= money...me thinks

Catchn_Picks

CASH IT!!

MD

Great night. MM is about to make it a fantastic night me thinks.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Congrats, youre now the king of SBR! MM is last leg of a three big parlays, salas, courmouche handicap, masvidal parlays...

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6352

MD on fire . Nice job man!

Catchn_Picks

Come on Mouse...run the table...

MD= "Tomorrow's headlines today!"

bjpenn85

penetrate, i think my unanimous dec goes to hell now.. must make it to the 4 round, commooon

MD

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    penetrate, i think my unanimous dec goes to hell now.. must make it to the 4 round, commooon
    I have MM -9.5 as a semi-hedge incase he gets the finish. I said to Beelze earlier that I think UD has value, but is risky because Johnson is so much better than Moraga that he really should be able to finish.

Either way, -9.5 +150 is looking good. I was thinking earlier in the night that it's dead money with these judges.

Catchn_Picks

Looking good is an understatement to me..I think it goes and Mouse wins every round as improbable as that would have seemed to some.

Catchn_Picks

There seems to be a huge difference between the champion and the number one challenger

bjpenn85

wins in round. 5 @ 28...yes fakking YES!!!

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6352

wins in round. 5 @ 28...yes fakking YES!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Thanks guys.

I have MM -9.5 as a semi-hedge incase he gets the finish. I said to Beelze earlier that I think UD has value, but is risky because Johnson is so much better than Moraga that he really should be able to finish.

Either way, -9.5 +150 is looking good. I was thinking earlier in the night that it's dead money with these judges.
    Didnt play decision. Had alot on straight that didnt want more risk

MD

At the risk of giving more dox fuel to my ol' buddy Sider (<3), I'm posting my Twitter. I've been posting my plays on there for the last couple of events. I originally intended to just read what people had to say, but I decided to post plays, too. I post my plays with recommended unit sizes and lines as they are at the time of my tweet. Obviously the results will differ from my actual results as I'm not posting all of my wagers (or even close to it), and the lines are often worse than what I got, but the way I post my plays is probably more useful for people just looking to tail. Anyone tailing my plays will have added 22% to their bankroll in two UFC cards, which is pretty good if I do say so myself.

https://twitter.com/TheMDMMA

No idea how long I'll keep it up. I don't even know how I got 17 followers, I know almost none of them; I just tweeted Wannabet and Luca a few times, and then people started following me.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bjpenn85

the naked handicapper LOL

sorinnn
    sorinnn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

thanks MD I also followed all of your picks tonight and I'll follow you on twitter for sure

MD

^ No problem man.

the naked handicapper LOL
    Always naked, all the time, bro.

Catchn_Picks

Make it 18 followers...bol

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Guys, md is hands down the best, no bs...Ive with him since gsp vs diaz and havent lost a bet since, and I due not bet small...I owe u md...your the best ive witnessed in handicapping sports...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    Guys, md is hands down the best, no bs...Ive with him since gsp vs diaz and havent lost a bet since, and I due not bet small...I owe u md...your the best ive witnessed in handicapping sports...
    T bird don't sell yourself short. You are the best
    md is just your protege

MD

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    No problem as always, bro. Any time.

MD

I'm watching tape on Askren at the moment and Jesus, that Amoussou fight is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in MMA. It should have been stopped at the end of the second round when Askren was teeing off on him, and at the end of the third when Askren had him mounted. It looked like a Cain Velasquez fight. Never thought I'd see such brutality from Askren.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

I'm watching tape on Askren at the moment and Jesus, that Amoussou fight is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in MMA. It should have been stopped at the end of the second round when Askren was teeing off on him, and at the end of the third when Askren had him mounted. It looked like a Cain Velasquez fight. Never thought I'd see such brutality from Askren.
    Koreshkov has been training 7 months for Askren though, and if he can stop the TD's (unlikely but still) Askren would be in for some pain standing.

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Koreshkov has been training 7 months for Askren though, and if he can stop the TD's (unlikely but still) Askren would be in for some pain standing.
    Still watching Koreshkov fights, but based on his last fight against Good where he was taken down pretty easily and gave up his back with minimal/no resistance... Askren rolls this dude, probably finishes him if he gets 5rds to work from extremely advantageous positions.

MD

Chandler -705, Koreshkov +335, Mo -705, Freire -420. Played them all, all great lines, especially Mo.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

scottsins gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Glad I'm not the only1 Layin the juice. Hopin lines improve. I doubt it. But crazy moves have happened b4

MD

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Glad I'm not the only1 Layin the juice. Hopin lines improve. I doubt it. But crazy moves have happened b4
    I think there's value on all of them. Especially since Noe and Rickels aren't exactly dangerous fighters. Noe's takedown defence is very good, but he doesn't have the striking to threaten Mo, so it doesn't really matter.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I read the play by plays for three of Koreshkovs fights and he had his back taken by Jordan smith, Derrick Krantz, and Lyman Good. He is very dangerous on the feet but on the ground he is still a bit of a novice. He is only 22 years old. I think Askren should be able to take this barring a knockout. Frankly I think Askren will have a decent shot at getting the submission in this one. Read naked choke. Either way a better idea is betting Askren straight and the fight doesn't go the distance. If this thing goes five rounds its because Askren has been taking him down repeatedly.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Chandler -705, Koreshkov +335, Mo -705, Freire -420. Played them all, all great lines, especially Mo.
    I'm almost ALL IN on a Mo/Askren/Chandler parlay. Which means your Koreshkov "value" play is not going to cash. However, your Freire play should cash. I have a tiny Mo/Askren/Chandler/Freire parlay as well.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Downing's wrestling will make this a closer fight than most people think. However, @ -420 and because Downing is taking this fight on short notice I had to include PITBULL in a parlay with Mo/Askren/Chandler. Martinez is a very live dog. He has been training with Mo and Big Country @ Jeff Mayweather's gym. If Minanov's takedown defense is not up to par this will be a very long night for the Russian. However, If the Russian can keep this fight on the outside he can stop Martinez or go 3 rounds to a decision. I believe the value to be on Martinez @ considerable + $. However, I plan on sitting this one out unless the line drops on Minanov because it's almost never a good idea to bet against a Russian.

http://www.spike.com/episodes/7pkrah...eason-1-ep-102

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be surprised if Martinez tries to take this to the ground.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I read the play by plays for three of Koreshkovs fights and he had his back taken by Jordan smith, Derrick Krantz, and Lyman Good. He is very dangerous on the feet but on the ground he is still a bit of a novice. He is only 22 years old. I think Askren should be able to take this barring a knockout. Frankly I think Askren will have a decent shot at getting the submission in this one. Read naked choke. Either way a better idea is betting Askren straight and the fight doesn't go the distance. If this thing goes five rounds its because Askren has been taking him down repeatedly.
    That's great bro, you find out anything cool on Wikipedia, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I'm almost ALL IN on a Mo/Askren/Chandler parlay. Which means your Koreshkov "value" play is not going to cash. However, your Freire play should cash. I have a tiny Mo/Askren/Chandler/Freire parlay as well.
    I 'cap Askren as the favourite, but he's being overvalued here, and I definitely don't see any value in him at -400. He'll probably win, but I don't think you're on the right side here. Askren's top game is no joke, but his takedowns are pretty horrendous. He almost always gets takedowns because his opponent has awful takedown defence, or because they make a huge mistake, as Hieron did repeatedly in their fight. Koreshkov's takedown defence isn't great, but with his prodigious talent, the time he's had to train for this fight, and the insane power and accuracy he possesses, I think there's a lot of value on him.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

That's great bro, you find out anything cool on Wikipedia, too?

I 'cap Askren as the favourite, but he's being overvalued here, and I definitely don't see any value in him at -400. He'll probably win, but I don't think you're on the right side here. Askren's top game is no joke, but his takedowns are pretty horrendous. He almost always gets takedowns because his opponent has awful takedown defence, or because they make a huge mistake, as Hieron did repeatedly in their fight. Koreshkov's takedown defence isn't great, but with his prodigious talent, the time he's had to train for this fight, and the insane power and accuracy he possesses, I think there's a lot of value on him.
    No dickhead I didn't look at Wikipedia.

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last