Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Nelson is going to ruin this fool.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You'll be pounding Nelson at those odds? Insanity, in my opinion. To each their own, though. Miocic can and will try to take him down, and has advantages in cardio, speed, height, reach, strength and fight IQ. Luckily for you and unluckily for me, his ring work leaves something to be desired, so there's a good chance Nelson crowds him into a right hand against the fence like he did against Kongo. I do think Stipe's being horribly undervalued here though.
    I got to strongly disagree here, I know you have been against Nelson in his last 2 fights as well. I believe you had very valid points in your breakdown of his matchup with Mitrione, but as many people have a tendency to have occur with BC, Mitrione got clipped. Much like Kongo, he goes over Stipe here in easy fashion.

Honestly, I'm waiting for the props, much like my last BC bet, bet on BC to win with the amount expected to win divided up on ITD, KO, and Rd 1 props, depending on the lines.

Sacrelicious

Mind you, I actually BET on Banuelos last night, no joke, I actually bet on goddamn Banuelos, I have no right to offer commentary on anything at this point.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Can get Silander at -187 on Paddy, and his opponent at +232 on Sportbet. Can also arb the Redmond fight. Sadly can only but a few squid on the paddy ones

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I got to strongly disagree here, I know you have been against Nelson in his last 2 fights as well. I believe you had very valid points in your breakdown of his matchup with Mitrione, but as many people have a tendency to have occur with BC, Mitrione got clipped. Much like Kongo, he goes over Stipe here in easy fashion.

Honestly, I'm waiting for the props, much like my last BC bet, bet on BC to win with the amount expected to win divided up on ITD, KO, and Rd 1 props, depending on the lines.
    I didn't bet on Kongo. I didn't think taking Nelson at those odds was worth it either, though.

I think Nelson only really wins this fight if Stipe chooses to stand with him and circle into his power. That said, Nelson is very good at leading people into his right hand, and I don't know if Stipe is good enough to stop him from doing that, but he has significant advantages in speed, strength, reach, height, athleticism, wrestling, and probably cardio too. Roy has more knockout power, a better chin and more aggression. Stipe has savage ground-and-pound, and if he actively tries to wrestle with Roy, I'm pretty sure he'll put out the win. You're betting on a guy at -260 who's smaller and has all of those disadvantages, and got thrown around the cage by Frank Mir. I really don't think it's a good bet. Sure, he might win (I think he wins around 40%, which accounts for Stipe's game planning and his lack of striking IQ), but at those odds, I really, really don't like that bet. Beltran's a better wrestler than Big Country, and he got thrown around by Miocic. People seem to think that Miocic is a pure boxer or something, but he's a far better wrestler than a striker. I wouldn't feel comfortable betting on many people at heavyweight against Roy if I thought they were going to stand with him, as although he doesn't have good technique, he's so aggressive and hits so hard that he can catch much better strikers. Stipe is an exception, as although I do expect him to stand with Roy for a while, I also expect him to clinch against the fence (where Roy is powerless) and take Roy down. Roy is just such a ridiculously beatable fighter that it's hard to not bet against him most of the time. The problem is that no one seems to want to exploit his weaknesses.
    Last edited by MD; 06-01-13 at 11:14 AM.

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Can get Silander at -187 on Paddy, and his opponent at +232 on Sportbet. Can also arb the Redmond fight. Sadly can only but a few squid on the paddy ones
    Got a risk free bet on Chris 'the killing' Fields as well! If squids=immense amount of pennies, that's what I've might win!

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Mind you, I actually BET on Banuelos last night, no joke, I actually bet on goddamn Banuelos, I have no right to offer commentary on anything at this point.
    i did too...felt like a jackass when i watched the fight but i did save myself w/ a double down on Page and went large on Ferreira after getting a tip from someone that seen him train in Texas...said dude was a beast and he was fully confident in him beating Prater...he wasnt joking...i owe that dude some $...

Sacrelicious

Very, very good call on Pendred, nicely done champ!

Darthcoder
    Darthcoder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Very, very good call on Pendred, nicely done champ!
    Yes sir, made me some money too (Although PaddyPower still shows cage warriors as a live event?)
    I put in some on him to win and a meagre amount on him to win in each of the rounds (1,2,3) and he finished
    it in the third round and got me 18 quid on the 1 quid I put on that bet

I am new to this game and this was only my second bet. Looking forward to getting tips and learning from all the pros here.
    Last week I did put a meagre amount (2.5 quid) on T J Grant winning KOTN and I got 90 in return. Invested a total of 15 and
    only one bet paid off which was the TJ Grant one. Turns out, it was enough Thank you Iron Mike Tyson for overturning Joe Silva's award of KOTN to JDS. God Bless!!

Sorry if my post seems slightly Offtopic but just wanted to share my joy .
    Looking forward to learning and getting better at this game. Cheers!!

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Darthcoder View Post
    Yes sir, made me some money too (Although PaddyPower still shows cage warriors as a live event?)
    I put in some on him to win and a meagre amount on him to win in each of the rounds (1,2,3) and he finished

I am new to this game and this was only my second bet. Looking forward to getting tips and learning from all the pros here.
    Last week I did put a meagre amount (2.5 quid) on T J Grant winning KOTN and I got 90 in return. Invested a total of 15 and
    only one bet paid off which was the TJ Grant one. Turns out, it was enough Thank you Iron Mike Tyson for overturning Joe Silva's award of KOTN to JDS. God Bless!!

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave Sacrelicious 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

did they have an "inside the distance" line? if so, it would have probably paid better to play ITD than each individual round.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    did they have an "inside the distance" line? if so, it would have probably paid better to play ITD than each individual round.
    Grant ITD was my play for that fight... +470 or something, unreal.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

He weighed 170.7, and the fight will be three rounds non-title, which I really don't like. Pendred's chances increase dramatically in a five-round fight. Still, I'm not too worried.

Also, played Aldo -145 and Miocic +205. Both soft lines. Pettis has absolutely nothing for Aldo and Miocic should be a slight favourite here. Frank Mir wrestlefucked Nelson, Miocic is more a wrestler than a boxer and should easily do the same if he wishes to. Is his fight IQ high enough to neutralize Big Country like he can, though? If I knew he had a great game plan, I'd 'cap him at around -300. Unfortunately, I don't know that.
    U say some commical things.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U say some commical things.
    The irony.

Thor4140

The irony.
    like what predicting two fights will end up a robbery before the fact and it happening just like i said?

MD

like what predicting two fights will end up a robbery before the fact and it happening just like i said?
    Everyone reading this knows what I mean.

Thor4140

Everyone reading this knows what I mean.
    im sure they do. Kinda like when i was one of the guys who said the whole Iraq nonsense was just another big con job (before it started) and 90 percent of the people bought into all the bullshit. It is nice to be able to see a scam a mile away instead of constantly getting run over by them over and over again.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Damn this mofo is trying too hard to not sound like a ghost.. right guys? right?

Sacrelicious

im sure they do. Kinda like when i was one of the guys who said the whole Iraq nonsense was just another big con job (before it started) and 90 percent of the people bought into all the bullshit. It is nice to be able to see a scam a mile away instead of constantly getting run over by them over and over again.
    Iraq....what...

Nevermind...I give up.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Do you like Eric Silva Itd -155 or Silva tko/ko +210?

MD

I've played Silva ITD more than a dozen times; I think he gets the KO in round one. Both good props.
    Last edited by MD; 06-04-13 at 07:23 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Where you at MD?!?!??![Nick's Voice]

MD

Right here bruhv.

This is my least favourite card for betting in quite some time. My main plays for the card are:

Erick Silva -305, Erick Silva KO +210 and Erick Silva ITD -130 (large on Silva here, all bets considered). I have a moderate-large play on Feijao at -175.

I took Nog KO +1025. Not sure on my other plays, but when I get back and check my 5D account I'll let you know. Not sure if I'd suggest tailing on any of these; Silva ITD is at around -200 right now and is probably the play I'm most confident in. Should cash pretty easily. Silva is going to KO him in the first.

I'll be adding some plays before the card, too. Stay tuned!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Silva ITD is at around -200 right now and is probably the play I'm most confident in. Should cash pretty easily. Silva is going to KO him in the first.
    If that's what you think there are at least 2 plays that are much better.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If that's what you think there are at least 2 plays that are much better.
    Oh, that reminds me. I took Silva wins in round one at +200. Thanks bruhv.

Also reminds me, I hedged with High by decision +826 and +700.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Oh, that reminds me. I took Silva wins in round one at +200. Thanks bruhv.

Also reminds me, I hedged with High by decision +826 and +700.
    Need to step up your line shopping, homes.

1825xxxxx-x 6/3/13 8:07pm $100.00 $1,184.00 Pending 6/8/13 10:00pm Props Fighting 1411 High wins by 3 round decision +1184* vs Not High by 3 round decision

MD

Need to step up your line shopping, homes.

1825xxxxx-x 6/3/13 8:07pm $100.00 $1,184.00 Pending 6/8/13 10:00pm Props Fighting 1411 High wins by 3 round decision +1184* vs Not High by 3 round decision
    I know, I know, I missed it. Also missed Silva -283. Unreal.

Also, Foster's Home for Imaginary Line Shoppers.

nlin
    nlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the best way to get these lines signing up for BFO's alerts?

I feel like I always miss some sick lines...

MD

Quote Originally Posted by nlin View Post

Best? No. Most practical? Yes.

nlin
    nlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

In your experience, what's the best way?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Best? No. Most practical? Yes.
    ?

BFO Alerts won't help you get prop lines.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by nlin View Post

You need to hire a pre-med intern to monitor the lines 24/7 like my boiii Wannabet does!

MD

?

BFO Alerts won't help you get prop lines.
    Didn't say they would. I assumed he was talking about the lines BFO alerts actually work for, since he mentioned them.

Also, I hope Damm wins this. That would be hilarious.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Also, I hope Damm wins this. That would be hilarious.
    Hush yo mouf.

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last