Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

That decision prop was ridiculous, I'm glad we spotted that. i got it at -114

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

you're right im drunk and i jumped on the chance to bust your fkn nuts but my reading comprehension is limited now

still i've always been irritated by the fact that you post ambiguous amounts such as "moderate large" and then seem to skew them in your favour after the fact
    if you're going to post your plays so extensively, why not keep a record that can be tracked accurately?
    i mean... you're already participating in the forum, why not help the people that read your break downs to truly assess your history so they can decide whether to put more or less weight on your insight?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    you're right im drunk and i jumped on the chance to bust your fkn nuts but my reading comprehension is limited now

still i've always been irritated by the fact that you post ambiguous amounts such as "moderate large" and then seem to skew them in your favour after the fact
    if you're going to post your plays so extensively, why not keep a record that can be tracked accurately?
    i mean... you're already participating in the forum, why not help the people that read your break downs to truly assess your history so they can decide whether to put more or less weight on your insight?
    I don't skew them in my favour at all, though.

Yes, I post ambiguous amounts, but I'm going to be completely straight with you, as I always am: I have no intention of ever posting my actual bet sizes, and I probably never will. I probably won't even post units. I'll post my plays with a general range, and if I have time for analysis, I'll post it. I post the occasional detailed analysis thread for fights I'm particularly confident in (or, I put them in my status), but other than that, I only post analysis if I have time or if someone specifically requests it. If you want an opinion, ask for it. With all due respect, I don't have the time or the dedication to do anything to get you to respect me more. If you don't have respect for me or if you think I'm full of shit, I fully understand that. You can bring it up as much as you want, even if it's simply due to you misreading my posts and me not actually skewing my results (like happened just now). In events where you think I'm truly skewing my results though, sure, go ahead and bust my balls. Just don't have any expectation of me doing things differently. I don't benefit in any way from posting my plays. Very important thing to realize.

Also, in somewhat related news, profitable night. Went to pound town on GSP by decision to add to my large GSP wagers for my biggest wager of the year, lost on Condit although I thought he won, cashed some points handicaps, lost some live bets, lost some overs that I was really confident in, etc. I would have had my worst night in gambling history had GSP lost, though.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    That decision prop was ridiculous, I'm glad we spotted that. i got it at -114
    It saved my night. MMA market is retarded.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    MMA main event market is retarded. Only fights that I can max over and over and still have the line move in my favor.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

sobering up, i realize i came off like a super dick

I AM SORRY

honestly i dont bother to say shit when retards make claims, so i guess it would be a compliment that i take the time to fck with you
    but i feel you are selling yourself short if you have some ability to provide solid insight and then post ambiguous amounts
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Hannibal 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sacrelicious

I AM SORRY

honestly i dont bother to say shit when retards make claims, so i guess it would be a compliment that i take the time to fck with you
    but i feel you are selling yourself short if you have some ability to provide solid insight and then post ambiguous amounts
    Dont worry man, I get drunk and post pictures of a guy projectile shitting off a bridge and make rimjob jokes all the time.

It happens.

Sacrelicious

Saved my night as well, Shank and Condit losing hurt, especially Condit, I played him live between rounds, I thought he was going to sneak by with a split decision win, ah well.

Need to start paying more attention to the prop market, it seems to be ridiculously weak.

MD

I AM SORRY

^ Pretty big of you, I appreciate it. Most people don't have the balls to post an apology for anything. For what it's worth I understand completely why you're sceptical about me. It's just not something I'm willing to take any measures to address. You're right to be sceptical though, I'm sceptical of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    MMA main event market is retarded. Only fights that I can max over and over and still have the line move in my favor.
    Also, when you mentioned to me that you got a new 3D TV for gaming, I was thinking of purchasing a leisure item for myself, and that turned out to be a fantastic idea. Guess whose 3D TV got here two days ago?

#TeamRetardoglasses

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

^ Pretty big of you, I appreciate it. Most people don't have the balls to post an apology for anything. For what it's worth I understand completely why you're sceptical about me. It's just not something I'm willing to take any measures to address. You're right to be sceptical though, I'm sceptical of everyone.

Also, when you mentioned to me that you got a new 3D TV for gaming, I was thinking of purchasing a leisure item for myself, and that turned out to be a fantastic idea. Guess whose 3D TV got here two days ago?

#TeamRetardoglasses

Upgrade to the rechargeable glasses ASAP! They fit better and last more than 5 hours before you have to change the batteries.

MD

I got a Panasonic, no glasses included, had to get my own on Amazon.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Thought we were getting matching Samsungs?

MD

I'm a hipster. Sorry.

Also, did you get a plasma or LED? LED from what I remember, but that was just on the reference page you linked, so I have no idea. I ended up getting a plasma like a champ.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

LOL... MD... If only gabe's original bets were accepted in the same manner and accepted... Gabe would be legend.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    LOL... MD... If only gabe's original bets were accepted in the same manner and accepted... Gabe would be legend.
    wat. Rephrase plz.

MD

Also, just for the sake of reference:

^ Agreed. I like Nick's entrance music more, though.

For full disclosure I put some money on Condit live at +450.

Also, I'm adding quite a bit to GSP by decision -125 and -140. Moderate-large on that. This will be my biggest bet of the year, when props are included.
    Moderate on Condit +101. I think he should be about -200. Johnny really does need to grapple to win this. Condit by KO, I think. EDIT: in fact, Condit by KO small + 578.
    Small-moderate on Ring points handicap at -180. I find it difficult to believe that Ring doesn't win -one- round in Canada. It should be a competitive fight.

I'm tempted to play Goes Distance in the Ricci/Freakshow fight, but I'm deciding against it.

EDIT: small-moderate on Ricci point handicap -170.
    Moderate on Makdessi +110. Been contemplating this bet for a while. Picking up a stale line is all the excuse I need.
    Moderate on Story by decision -116.
    Gotta make this quick.

GSP large -400 and -425, GSP by decision closes out a few parlays and I have some money on it straight (moderate amount), moderate-large on Miller/Mein goes to decision and over 2.5 in the -155 to -175 range, moderate-large on Mein, moderate on Cote, moderate on Condit/Hendricks goes distance, small-moderate on Makdessi/Cruickshank over 2.5 -155, moderate-large on Elkins/Carvalho goes to decision and over 2.5 at various odds, in the mid -200 range, small-moderate on Cote/Volker over 2.5 +150, Reuben Duran moderate-large +100, Dillashaw moderate -405.

May place a bet on the Condit/Hendricks fight closer to fight time. Happy hunting.
    Bets cashed: GSP large, GSP by decision, GSP by unanimous decision, Mein, Cote, Hendricks/Condit distance, Makdessi, Makdessi/Cruickshank over, Cote/Voelker over, Dillashaw, Ring handicap, Ricci handicap.
    Bets lost: Duran, Elkins/Carvalho decision, Miller/Mein decision, Story by decision, Condit, Condit by KO.

Final record: 12-6.

If I post more losers than winners and have a winning night due to bet sizing, people get mad. If I post twice as many winners as losers and have a winning night (which includes my biggest bet of the year), people get mad.

haterz maek me famous

Educ8d Degener8

LOL... ambiguity... It's a hell of a cloak... Hannibal pretty much covered it earlier...

MD

LOL... ambiguity... It's a hell of a cloak... Hannibal pretty much covered it earlier...
    Oh ok. But yeah, 12-6 bros. Gabe only went 6-3, which means my ratio of wins to losses is 100% better than his.

Educ8d Degener8

Oh ok. But yeah, 12-6 bros. Gabe only went 6-3, which means my ratio of wins to losses is 100% better than his.
    Oy vey

MD

Oy vey
    200% winners posted bruv.

#HouseofWinnerz

Educ8d Degener8

Gaberz has a more reputable manner of posting plays... Consider that for a moment.... Jeezus.

MD

Gaberz has a more reputable manner of posting plays... Consider that for a moment.... Jeezus.
    Yeah, but Gabe and I offer different services. If people want exact Gaberz Criterion figures, they go to Gabe's thread. This thread is for winnerz, no math nerds allowed.

Educ8d Degener8

One of the better troll threads on here... Give ya that... Nunya???

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

MD quit jrkin me off n start sin tha mouf

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    usin

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    <3

How did you do tonight profit-wise?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Well letz put it this way...the bouncy castles are staying in the storage unit for now.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I know you said you didn't love math, but I at least thought you knew what ratios were.
    Points Awarded:

Hannibal gave NunyaBidness 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I'm a hipster. Sorry.

Also, did you get a plasma or LED? LED from what I remember, but that was just on the reference page you linked, so I have no idea. I ended up getting a plasma like a champ.
    LED. Plasma's aren't ideal for gaming, burn-in problems.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I know you said you didn't love math, but I at least thought you knew what ratios were.
    ha yeah im confuzzled

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah im confuzzled

LED. Plasma's aren't ideal for gaming, burn-in problems.
    That's a bit of a misconception. Plasmas have lower input lag, and burn-in problems are mostly a thing of the past. Most modern plasmas have what's called a pixel orbiter, which rotates pixels on the screen at random intervals. Even without it it's very difficult to suffer image retention on a plasma unless the contrast is set to ridiculously high levels.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

That's a bit of a misconception. Plasmas have lower input lag, and burn-in problems are mostly a thing of the past. Most modern plasmas have what's called a pixel orbiter, which rotates pixels on the screen at random intervals. Even without it it's very difficult to suffer image retention on a plasma unless the contrast is set to ridiculously high levels.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha nibble nibble

MD

wat

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last