Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    This was the only good thing I did today despite losing the decision wager and not even betting on this one....
    LOL forget about it. Let's focus on the Charlo and Gonz fights. I personally think GRJ dances his way to a decision. Can't knock something out that is a moving target.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    LOL forget about it. Let's focus on the Charlo and Gonz fights. I personally think GRJ dances his way to a decision. Can't knock something out that is a moving target.
    Johnny's footwork nowhere near as good as Lomas and he'll most likely get hit more. My concern with that is Gary's got a pretty short reach, and even though he's got fast hands, he's spending time int he pocket trading. So I think GR can win, but his length disadvantage puts him in a weird spot.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Johnny's footwork nowhere near as good as Lomas and he'll most likely get hit more. My concern with that is Gary's got a pretty short reach, and even though he's got fast hands, he's spending time int he pocket trading. So I think GR can win, but his length disadvantage puts him in a weird spot.
    Whatever you decide, BOL. You can pass you know.

hougigo

Whatever you decide, BOL. You can pass you know.
    I can't.... im a degenerate, hahaha.

That's where I'm horrible man.... no self control most the time

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

I can't.... im a degenerate, hahaha.

That's where I'm horrible man.... no self control most the time
    Haha I'm watching NBA right now. Will come back for the Charlo and Gonz fights.

hougigo

I'm picking Charlo via 12 round decision @ -155.

Gonna be a tough fight out, but I think he gets tested and also outlasts Vanes.

Making a decision on the main event

hougigo

Hunkering down on the safe pick, GRJ By dec at -105

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Charlo lookin good. The faster boxer

hougigo

Yup, very tough fight for Charlo and pulled out a decision win... got me sweating though as it could've been a draw

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Now we need GRJ decision. Let's go!

hougigo

There's no.....f​ucking way......

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Fawk, I got buried tonite.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Gonna cry myself to sleep.

hougigo

That was penetrating pathetic by Gonzalez.... I mean christ. Johnny's chin isn't the best but by Mr.TBA?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12134

Now we need GRJ decision. Let's go!
    Keep picking em Hollowfront and oops I bet boxing too.. I hate to brag but you guys bring the worst or best out of me. IDK????.

Please keep blasting me on the internet Hollow as I love it and eat it up...

42pm Wager Won 301148434-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Props Fighting 604 Fight won't go distance +140* vs Gonzalez / Russell Jr goes distance
    301153463 3/28/15 11:42pm Wager Won 301147275-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Gary Russell Jr -210* vs Jhonny Gonzalez
    301153460 3/28/15 11:42pm Wager Won 301146936-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Gary Russell Jr -200* vs Jhonny Gonzalez
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-15 at 11:22 PM.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Shiiii, I was out.

Fuck.... I thought Dan was tougher than that.... but Brook played with him with his jab.

And damn the Etches/Khomitsky fight. I said he was British Kryptonie... but never bit.

UGhhhhhh, it only went that long because Brook let him stay up that long....
    Kell crushed him. Brutal display by Dan

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keep picking em Hollowfront and oops I bet boxing too.. I hate to brag but you guys bring the worst or best out of me. IDK????.

Please keep blasting me on the internet Hollow as I love it and eat it up...

42pm Wager Won 301148434-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Props Fighting 604 Fight won't go distance +140* <small>vs</small> Gonzalez / Russell Jr goes distance
    301153463 3/28/15 11:42pm Wager Won 301147275-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Gary Russell Jr -210* <small>vs</small> Jhonny Gonzalez
    301153460 3/28/15 11:42pm Wager Won 301146936-1 Win 3/28/15 10:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Gary Russell Jr -200* <small>vs</small> Jhonny Gonzalez
    Get the fukk outta our thread with your edited airbets and edited posts. You're a loser at life seriously.

hougigo

Another fight I think goes to decision that I hope doesn't fall flat
    -_-

Stevenson/Bika has a decent chance of Stevenson winning a decision. If Stevenson doesn't KO Bika early, I can see Bika keeping it close and ugly for 12.

Waited because it was high 100's, now its +228. I'm gonna sit a little while longer because everyone seems to be jumping on a KO.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Hey man. Good to see you. Been researching Garcia/Lamont. We know Garcia was gonna win and I'm leaning KO/TKO right now.

Also, my only bet for Pac/May will be decision.

hougigo

Hey man. Good to see you. Been researching Garcia/Lamont. We know Garcia was gonna win and I'm leaning KO/TKO right now.

Also, my only bet for Pac/May will be decision.
    I'm on the other spectrum for that one and it could be interesting. I can see how a KO can happen, Peterson is a guy who starts slow but then starts to outwork... and Garcia's check left is his best punch... but that's why I think the fight will end in decision.

Peterson will start off slow, see what he can and can't do and then start to throw more and be more active, but I think Garcia is the better boxer.

Peterson also tough as balls.

Also I think Pac/May ends in decision too

hougigo

Also yea, been off a while because nothing really good until today, FNF was a wash

hougigo

Nice +228 hit.

Good thing I didn't bite on Friday

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Nice hit. I'll probably just play Garcia SU and parlay him across other sports.

Glad we're on the same page about the draw. There's so much money at stake everywhere from the boxers, promoters, bookies, sponsorships. You'd be stupid to not think there's some fukery going on.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

What do you think of Ward ML? Been looking who's best to parlay with Garcia, either him, Quillin, or the other guy and Ward seems like the safest bet for me.

hougigo

What do you think of Ward ML? Been looking who's best to parlay with Garcia, either him, Quillin, or the other guy and Ward seems like the safest bet for me.
    Ward?

Martin Joseph Ward? I'm guessing that cuz I just looked up 5D.

Looks like a domestic fighter that i've never heard of. I'd have to watch some tape cuz I've never seen him before.

I think Quillin's a safe bet. I favor him by decision. People are going in for a Lee KO, but I don't see it. He's just better than Lee. Lee has those 2 come from behind KO wins... but look at what was leading up to the KO. Both guys charging/jumping in and Lee timing them.
    Quillin won't be in that position as much as those 2 guys unless he hurts Lee and decides to just get Reckless.

IMO, Quillin, although he's higher odds

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Thanks I'm gonna go huge on Quillin + Garcia. We're talking 50% or more of bankroll to offset the travesty last week. I'll be back with more insight

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Another fight I think goes to decision that I hope doesn't fall flat
    -_-

Stevenson/Bika has a decent chance of Stevenson winning a decision. If Stevenson doesn't KO Bika early, I can see Bika keeping it close and ugly for 12.

Waited because it was high 100's, now its +228. I'm gonna sit a little while longer because everyone seems to be jumping on a KO.
    I hit the over on this one. It was only 7.5 rounds.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    I hit the over on this one. It was only 7.5 rounds.
    I'm a degenerate. I wanted more and more, haha

that's how I lose a lot

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

I'm a degenerate. I wanted more and more, haha

that's how I lose a lot
    Bet on Pac/May draw and you'll break even

hougigo

Over going up for Quillin/Lee...I hope it goes up more by FN

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Any leans on Prov/Matty?

hougigo

Any leans on Prov/Matty?
    That's a tough fight.... should be, and hopefully will, be a good one.

I'm leaning on Matts right now, but Provo looking beastly. Leaning Matts because Provo usually gets you when he can get you to succumb to pressure, but he's so damn hittable and can cut/bruise like paper skin. Only person who hasn't in recent memory is Algieri. Even Bradley was able to cut him and bruise him up.

hougigo

Well Quillin overweight a pound and some change... and he's been working out well into last night... he's lucky Andy Lee won't outwork him

hougigo

Quillin is a little fuckboy... and now I question him.

1.4 pounds overweight and tried to make weight, still didn't... coming 6 ounces over.

So now he's overweight and drained the day before and his mentality is probably ****** up.

He's still a better boxer and the house fighter... but Lee's confidence riding sky high.

Goddamnit you choclate fat penetrate. I still hate him, but he's penetrating my picks

hougigo

Going in on 2 dog props and one even.

Salido wins Inside the distance +220

Dude is crazy. He's probably on roids again, but honestly I don't care right now. He's also a killer in PR. He went there twice and killed Juan Ma, ruined him for life and now he can't win a fight to save his life.
    He'll pile on the pressure on Rocky and eventually I think Rocky will succumb.
    It's either that or Rocky decision .... no way Salido wins a decision there. He was beating juan Ma's ass and they had him down both times. I'll take the rugged Veteran via KO

Quillin wins via points +335

Honestly... Quillin ****** up everything right now. He came in overweight and further drained himself to try and make weight... so that'll lead to lulls in action and Quillin taking rests. Lee, he's riding two come from behind KO's, but against different styles. Both guys were coming forward/leaping in. Quillin is more patient, and given his time off and inactivity, he'll be more patient too.

This'll be a chess match and I imagine will be a lot closer now that Quillin is dehydrated and Lee knows it.
    Lee has a hell of a chin and Quillin is the house boy... so I'll take him via decision although I hope that fat penetrate bitch loses

Danny Garcia decision over Peterson +100

This one has a better opportunity of the dog winning than Quillin/Lee. I'm riding the safe pick though.
    Peterson has fairly decent whiskers, but my biggest problem is he'll hook with a hooker and Garcia is a hell of a hooker. He shouldn't be dumb enough to do that again after Matthysse.

I think Peterson will start slow and Garcia will win the early rounds before Peterson starts to pick things up and make things a little closer. Fight will be close by Garcia will come up with a decision win.

First ... 6566676869 Last