hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Hey Gigo! How are you doing? Won a chalky parlay earlier today (Brook/Mitchell/Bellew/Fielding/Jacobs). Need Danny Garcia to close about half a dozen parlays.
    Hey man, good luck. I'm out right now so I have no idea what's happening. Got a text dying Jacobs ko'd Nunez.... Something is wrong if you don't ko him I the first. And watch out for belles at cruiser.... Heard he got hurt and I don't know how hell do that heavy

hougigo

Man.... forgot to put down on Juanma/PDL.... wanted JuanMa....
    downloading now to watch.

Chilemba looking good to cash.
    I think Adamekwill outwork the young pol too

hougigo

Count Chilemba in the check column

hougigo

And down goes Scott.....
    can't criticize him. He leaped that Canyon......
    and I'm paying for it

hougigo

WTF.... watching the replay.... his left hook got a little behind the glove... but the right hand either hit his wrists while trying to split the gloves or didn't land at all......

hougigo

Now it's not looking good for Adamek.... freaking right eye shut and now he cut down his combos and not letting his hands go.... Glazkov starting to land more......
    Adamek will probably be stopped soon...... crap

hougigo

Herrera winning....but thanks to open scoring and boxing B.S.... Danny is up wide on the cards.
    This sucks....this sucks so much

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Solis vs Thomson is a decent fight so far. No $ on this one. However, I have Kid Galahad in a # of parlays.

Ron_Paul_2012

I think Thomson did enough to win but this fight is in Turkey so who knows.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-22-14 at 05:56 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Justice is delivered! Tony Thompson at age 43 wins the title!!!!!!! Is this a harbinger of things to come for Dan "H Bomb" Henderson?!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

Kid Galahad is pitching a shutout! Heavily invested in this fight!

hougigo

I but a little on George Blades against Dawson.It's a longshot, but I think it's worth a shot.

Dawson has been out for a year since his loss to Stevenson. He's been knocked out twice and hasn't won since 2012.
    I'm alluding to that because he's mentally weak. Everybody who's ever trained with him has alluded to that and he's looking like it too.
    Here he is at the weigh in yesterday. Left was his last fight, Right was last night

He came 8 pounds or so over.

Don't know how much work he's put in because he was rumored to fight a month or so ago.

Not saying he wins, but worth a small punt

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I but a little on George Blades against Dawson.It's a longshot, but I think it's worth a shot.

Dawson has been out for a year since his loss to Stevenson. He's been knocked out twice and hasn't won since 2012.
    I'm alluding to that because he's mentally weak. Everybody who's ever trained with him has alluded to that and he's looking like it too.
    Here he is at the weigh in yesterday. Left was his last fight, Right was last night

He came 8 pounds or so over.

Don't know how much work he's put in because he was rumored to fight a month or so ago.

Not saying he wins, but worth a small punt
    It's sad what Dawson has become. I'm fading him hard the next time he faces someone decent. However, I don't think George Blades is even half way decent. This fight is a pass for betting & definitely a pass for viewing.

hougigo

It's sad what Dawson has become. I'm fading him hard the next time he faces someone decent. However, I don't think George Blades is even half way decent. This fight is a pass for betting & definitely a pass for viewing.
    Yea, he isn't that good. I'm just riding on Dawson just being completely done at this point. Stevenson and Ward killed his confidence

Ron_Paul_2012

Yea, he isn't that good. I'm just riding on Dawson just being completely done at this point. Stevenson and Ward killed his confidence
    He's at the tail end of his career. If I were him I would put $100,000 on Blades & throw the fight in order to get one last pay day.

hougigo

Haymon could probably pull it off. Funny thing is, He's not even making 10k... he lost money for being overweight

Ron_Paul_2012

Haymon could probably pull it off. Funny thing is, He's not even making 10k... he lost money for being overweight
    Even more of a reason to throw the fight.

hougigo

Even more of a reason to throw the fight.
    You called it.... wtf was that?

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

glad to see ur thread bumped to page 1 where it belongs again...

hope the time away from posting was good for you...

Ron_Paul_2012

Hey gigo. Who do you have in the Gamboa vs Crawford match?

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    glad to see ur thread bumped to page 1 where it belongs again...

hope the time away from posting was good for you...
    Thanks man. I've been busy with school and work, then went on a month long vacation soon as summer started. Haven't been laying any money down, but I've been watching.

Hey gigo. Who do you have in the Gamboa vs Crawford match?
    As of right now, I'm thinking Crawford. He has the height and reach and could keep Gamby on the end of his jab all night. Also helps that Gamby is moving up, fighting on a year of inactivity and it's in Crawford hometown.

Crawford might've struggled to make weight and that could hurt him down the stretch.... I'm thinking he takes a decision though right now
    Last edited by hougigo; 06-28-14 at 08:26 AM.

hougigo

Took Crawford by 12 round dec for +132 and Korobov by 10 round decion for Even

hougigo

Took Crawford by 12 round dec for +132 and Korobov by 10 round decion for Even
    3 scares in the Korobov fight of it getting stopped...... glad it didn't

Early cuts in rounds 2 and 5 and the 2 KD's in the seventh

hougigo

Korobov should have won it though. Last round was Krobov's and the KD's helped the case

Ron_Paul_2012

Gamboa vs Crawford!!!! What a fight!!!!!!!

hougigo

Gamboa vs Crawford!!!! What a fight!!!!!!!
    Good fight and good ending... but jesus... he could've survived the round after getting KD'd a third time... but just went right back at it wide open and lost his soul

hougigo

A little upset I feel for tomorrow's FNF
    Farenas/Davis

I got Farenas +200

Davis had a good amateur career, but this is a huge... HUGEEEE stepup and that's what I'm basing it on. Farenas is a rough and vet with some power to back himself up. He'll come at you and make you work. If Davis isn't careful or can't handle the pressure, he'll close up on you and ruin your gameplan.

Now, the best on Farenas's is Gambao (Which he lost fairly wide to) and Uchiyama (stopped early on cuts), but he fought hard both time and even knocked down Gamboa.

I think Farenas has a decent chance to upset tomorrow...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Nice to see you back, houg.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Nice to see you back, houg.
    Thanks... and 50 cent ain't having a very good week... that's the second fighter that went down by KO in less than a week

hougigo

One for tonight.

Alfonso Gomez is my guy and f the reasons I got into boxing. I don't think he comes out with a W today though. He's been off for almost 2 years, he's been through some wars and hasn't really had a significant win since retiring Gatti. Paredas has risen since his last loss, but hasn't really beaten anybody on Gomez's level.

Me picking against Gomez is more of him being off for so long and wear and tear....

Ed Paredas -120

Ron_Paul_2012

Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri in Macau!!!

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...s-algieri-next

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

you guys think canelo will pressure lara? it worked wonders for molina and angulo

however canelo has never been a pressure fighter, the only guy he pressured was josesito and thats because he probably knew he could get him out of there quick

he is a great boxer but lara is better than trout , i dont think he will be able to outbox him from a distance
    but lara is very selfish in his boxing and i dont see him clearly outpointing canelo, he had trouble outscoring vanes who is terrible.

im pretty sure canelo wins if the scoring is neutral but the boxing judges are really unpredictable, i think im gonna save my boxing budget for floyd vs maidana 2 but again, what if floyd closes at -350 or something , i think im gonna play the over and canelo

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    you guys think canelo will pressure lara? it worked wonders for molina and angulo

however canelo has never been a pressure fighter, the only guy he pressured was josesito and thats because he probably knew he could get him out of there quick

he is a great boxer but lara is better than trout , i dont think he will be able to outbox him from a distance
    but lara is very selfish in his boxing and i dont see him clearly outpointing canelo, he had trouble outscoring vanes who is terrible.

im pretty sure canelo wins if the scoring is neutral but the boxing judges are really unpredictable, i think im gonna save my boxing budget for floyd vs maidana 2 but again, what if floyd closes at -350 or something , i think im gonna play the over and canelo
    That's his best shot of winning. If he tries to box with Lara, he'll lose. I don't know if he has the stamina either to pressure Lara the full 12... looked a little dry at the weigh ins with rumors he was having trouble making weight.

I'm on Lara, but I'm sure there'll be some controversy

hougigo

That's his best shot of winning. If he tries to box with Lara, he'll lose. I don't know if he has the stamina either to pressure Lara the full 12... looked a little dry at the weigh ins with rumors he was having trouble making weight.

I'm on Lara, but I'm sure there'll be some controversy
    I had it 117-113 too.... For f​ucking Lara....

Ron_Paul_2012

I had it 117-113 too.... For f​ucking Lara....
    116-112 for Canelo. But a couple of rounds were very close. I always give the benefit of the doubt to the fighter who is moving forward. If Canelo would have fought like Lara then there would be NO fight. Just 2 guys running away from each other around the ring. People pay to see a fight not a track & field event.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 07-14-14 at 12:35 AM.

First ... 60616263646566 ... Last