hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also.... if I ever ask for advice on MMA....tell me to go eff myself. I keep going in on MMA even though I know I suck!
    hahaha.

I watch boxing way more than MMA, so I don't know why I fool myself into thinking I know this crap.
    Picked Kim, but propped him by decision.

Had no idea compared to me being really confident Crawford would win by decision. By really confident I mean I think he'll win, but don't know if the judges there will agree but hell I'll go for it since Arum was able to get dudes from different countries in there and Burns's last two fights were adequate judging followed by WTF?

I'm finally back posting here....after that awkward long month of no HBO boxing

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

as much as i love to see arums bubbles burst....i think salido is downright foul...fuckin featherweight against a welter....and salido is a dirty fuckin fighter....i was actually impressed by lomachenkos heart....granted i think its a bit unfair this kid was getting p4p hype with just one pro fight....and getting a title shot in his 2nd is sort of a slap in the face to alot of fighters....but this was not an even playing field....and saldio is so fuckin dirty....

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Some ridiculous underdogs next month.....

Salido a +475 underdog against a guy who just turned pro and hasn't had a swarming style to face yet? Loma could win, but +475 is too good given the conditions.

Angulo now +800 to win..... ridiculous I can't wait till March 8th.

Malik Scott +350.... stands a very good chance of winning as this is a canyon leap in competition for Wilder. Now I just hope he comes in shape because he was fat as fcuk for his last fight
    As of now on 5d...he's +450

hougigo

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    I am told Canelo will not make weight and will pay Angulo 100k and fight will go on. We shall see what his weight is. #boxing #CaneloAngulo

hougigo

Only one for me today. Took the under 8.5 for Nugaev/Quintero.

IMO, Quintero can't handle the volume and pressure Nugaev will throw at him. He's hot right now since he came back last year and Quintero has been off for almost a year and a half. Also, he didn't get into the country until this morning, the day of the fight, and he might not be in the right state of mind. Nugaev will put the heat on him and I don't think Quintero will be able to handle it. Nugaev throws well over 100 punches a round, Quintero might not be ready for this

I grabbed it at -165 after it went down to -155 and back to -165
    Last edited by hougigo; 03-07-14 at 08:15 PM.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO, Quintero can't handle the volume and pressure Nugaev will throw at him. He's hot right now since he came back last year and Quintero has been off for almost a year and a half. Also, he didn't get into the country until this morning, the day of the fight, and he might not be in the right state of mind. Nugaev will put the heat on him and I don't think Quintero will be able to handle it. Nugaev throws well over 100 punches a round, Quintero might not be ready for this

Anything on the undercard for tomorrow fight Houg? Haven't even looked into that card yet.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Anything on the undercard for tomorrow fight Houg? Haven't even looked into that card yet.
    Molina/Charlo got cancelled because Molina forgot to register as a sexual offender.....
    only one I'm looking at is LSC win by KO over Mijares.

Still looking into it, but I don't think Mijares can hang with the pressure. And yea LSC has trouble with boxers that use a lot of movement, but I think Mijares is a little to far up in weight and in age. LSC will rock him with body shots and swarm him all night long. Over 12, I like the youngster in this

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quintero had a split decision loss to the #1 lightweight on the planet Miguel Vasques.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Quintero had a split decision loss to the #1 lightweight on the planet Miguel Vasques.
    THat's because he was able to outwork him.
    Vasquez can control you with his jab and footwork, but Quintero's output and pace put him ahead on some.

Gotta say though.... Quintero doesn't look like a guy who's been off for a year and a half or just flew into the country.

This isn't looking good at all

hougigo

OMG!
    I got so lucky here..... Quintero's hand gave out.

Honestly... if that went on... Quintero would have won. Dude totally flipped the script and made me look silly.

Honestly though... I'm siding with Teddy a little. Not to be a dick, but Burns fought like 10 rounds with a broken jaw, Denver Cuello disolacted his left shoulder and just threw straight rights against Zhong, Eddie chambers tore his right shoulder and threw jabs for 6 rounds against Adamek.

I don't know.... I'm just going to end it by saying I got very lucky.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

So Hugigo, night hasn't even started, you gotta tell us who we should be betting tonight!

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

sykes you bought this ppv? sems like a weak card with all the fights dropping off

Sykes

na I dont buy PPV since Ricki Hatton!

Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by torrentzflow View Post
    sykes you bought this ppv? sems like a weak card with all the fights dropping off
    Its actually awesome to bet live on man, you cant get the euro books, I dont know what the US ones are like but the euro ones are real good for boxing. The commentators tell you what the scores are mid way for got sake. Got bit many times though its rigged as shit.

torrentzflow
    torrentzflow's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i stayed away from agulo staight, i know there is no way they give him a decision. just look at the trout scorecards vs canelo and the draw scorecard in the mayweather fight. but i have a good feeling angulo by ko has some great value

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    na I dont buy PPV since Ricki Hatton!
    Been looking at O/U's more than SU's. I think that Linares will take Arakawa the distance, so the over looks good right now. Arakawa took a good beating against Fig. and I think Linares will take this to the cards. Arakawa still has a puncher's chance, but I feel like Jorge will be able to hold out.
    Honestly, if it's under, it's because Arakawa knocks him out.

Trying to wrap my head around LSC/Mijares. I think, as of right now, LSC knocks out Mijares early. I don't think he's good for this weight class, at this age against that kind of style. True LSC has trouble with movers, but I think Mijares won't be able to weather the storm....still trying to decide though.... leaning towards under

Ron_Paul_2012

Davit Kiria! And the new!!!!!!!!!

hougigo

Decided to take LSC under 9.5
    i don't think Mijares can handle the youth and pressure

Sykes

Been looking at O/U's more than SU's. I think that Linares will take Arakawa the distance, so the over looks good right now. Arakawa took a good beating against Fig. and I think Linares will take this to the cards. Arakawa still has a puncher's chance, but I feel like Jorge will be able to hold out.
    Honestly, if it's under, it's because Arakawa knocks him out.

Trying to wrap my head around LSC/Mijares. I think, as of right now, LSC knocks out Mijares early. I don't think he's good for this weight class, at this age against that kind of style. True LSC has trouble with movers, but I think Mijares won't be able to weather the storm....still trying to decide though.... leaning towards under

1. 3/8/2014 5:00PM Gustafsson points handicap -5½ -285 vs Manuwa points handicap
    2. 3/8/2014 4:30PM Johnson points handicap -3½ +130 vs Guillard points handicap
    3. OPEN over looks good right now o8½ 1.625

Ill take that Cheers bud!

hougigo

1. 3/8/2014 5:00PM Gustafsson points handicap -5½ -285 vs Manuwa points handicap

I think that'll hold. Arakawa is one tough S.O.B....took everything Omar had to throw over 12....it was brutal. I think the only chance it goes under is if Arakawa knocks Jorge out....which is sadly possible. Dude has been cut in his last two losses by KO...but I think he'll box his way to a victory

hougigo

A minute and thirty to go.
    I played the O/U, but put the fight going the distance in a 5 team parlay full of dogs.
    For some reason, it was higher than Jorge winning by decision.... I found that odd

Sykes

Squeaky bum time.

Sykes

hougigo

It just hit, so I'm confident in saying glad to help

Sykes

You the boxing man, mann!

hougigo

Uhhh, wish I took the fight going to decision over the O/U.
    I took the O/U and stuck the decision prop in a 5 team parlay.
    Oh well, winning is winning.

Sykes

you hit dec too. Nice one. So we got live betting on the next ones . You say 1-6 for LSC? +240??

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Thanks for the pick, houg

$100.00 $168.00 $268.00 Win 3/8/14 9:00pm Props Fighting 861 Linares wins by 10 round decision +168* vs Not Linares by 10 round decision

5D limited me

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post

$100.00 $168.00 $268.00 Win 3/8/14 9:00pm Props Fighting 861 Linares wins by 10 round decision +168* vs Not Linares by 10 round decision

5D limited me
    No prob...a little disappointing in my other two picks after that.....sucks about Angulo.

At least one other upset next week, IMO, and I think Adamek wins it with these tight odds

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post

5D limited me
    Also, you got him by +168 for decision? When I was there, fighting going the distance was oddly higher than Linares by decision.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Eerm.. I hope I didn't miss that. I don't remember what those odds were but I've seen that often at 5D...i need to be more aware of that moving forward

hougigo

Oh man... pretty decent odds for Saturday's Main Events card on NSBC.

I think Adamek is going to outwork Glazkov, and he went from the slight favorite to a slight underdog. Maybe he'll from +105

Also Chilemba -170 from Grachev? Dude should outbox Grachev fairly easily.... only worry is he drops a decision from inactivity. grachev should be fairly easy to counter though and I think Chilemba takes a decision. It helps that Chilemba is a Main events fighter, so a little insurance in the bag.

Haven't made up my mind on Cruz/Cintron. Cintron is faded, but Cruz isn't that good. Cintron looked a little sloppy in the last fight I saw him in....maybe i'll put a little on Cruz. Prime Cintron boxes circles around any Cruz in time though.

Then Scott/Wilder. I think it's a decent upset here with Scott winning. This is a canyon leap in competition and i'm not really convinced Wilder is that guy yet. You fight weak competition and you fall into bad habits, which doesn't help when you fight better fighters. Saw that with Dusty Harrison last week.... getting dropped by a weak fighter because of a lazy jab leaving him open for an overhand dropping him.
    +400 is worth a try and i think Scott, if he comes in shape, stands a chance. I want to see how he weighs in though...last time, he was fat as fcuk.

Haven't made up my mind on PDL/Juan Ma and might put down a little on Herrera against Garcia. I don't hate Danny, but I'm still not convinced. I guess I see him how other people see Timothy Bradley

Ron_Paul_2012

Oh man... pretty decent odds for Saturday's Main Events card on NSBC.

I think Adamek is going to outwork Glazkov, and he went from the slight favorite to a slight underdog. Maybe he'll from +105

Also Chilemba -170 from Grachev? Dude should outbox Grachev fairly easily.... only worry is he drops a decision from inactivity. grachev should be fairly easy to counter though and I think Chilemba takes a decision. It helps that Chilemba is a Main events fighter, so a little insurance in the bag.

Haven't made up my mind on Cruz/Cintron. Cintron is faded, but Cruz isn't that good. Cintron looked a little sloppy in the last fight I saw him in....maybe i'll put a little on Cruz. Prime Cintron boxes circles around any Cruz in time though.

Then Scott/Wilder. I think it's a decent upset here with Scott winning. This is a canyon leap in competition and i'm not really convinced Wilder is that guy yet. You fight weak competition and you fall into bad habits, which doesn't help when you fight better fighters. Saw that with Dusty Harrison last week.... getting dropped by a weak fighter because of a lazy jab leaving him open for an overhand dropping him.
    +400 is worth a try and i think Scott, if he comes in shape, stands a chance. I want to see how he weighs in though...last time, he was fat as fcuk.

Haven't made up my mind on PDL/Juan Ma and might put down a little on Herrera against Garcia. I don't hate Danny, but I'm still not convinced. I guess I see him how other people see Timothy Bradley
    Wilder is very familiar with Scott. They are friends and have sparred many rds. with each other in the past. Wilder (and his management) know he can defeat Scott other wise he (they) would never have taken the fight. Danny Garcia is the real deal Hougigio! @ -1200 Garcia in Peurto Rico has some value. As far as PDL vs Juanma. I think PDL is much improved since his defeat vs Juanma years ago.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Wilder is very familiar with Scott. They are friends and have sparred many rds. with each other in the past. Wilder (and his management) know he can defeat Scott other wise he (they) would never have taken the fight. Danny Garcia is the real deal Hougigio! @ -1200 Garcia in Peurto Rico has some value. As far as PDL vs Juanma. I think PDL is much improved since his defeat vs Juanma years ago.
    Their both familiar with each other....and I think so far, from what we've seen, Scott has the better skill level with Deontay having the obvious edge in power. Deontay also has a chin that has yet to be checked.
    I think Scott has a decent chance here....
    Herrera.... I don't know.... he probably won't win, but it's a small play with a possibility.
    If anything, it'll be Garcia via 12 round decision.

Ron_Paul_2012

Hey Gigo! How are you doing? Won a chalky parlay earlier today (Brook/Mitchell/Bellew/Fielding/Jacobs). Need Danny Garcia to close about half a dozen parlays.

First ... 59606162636465 ... Last