Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I have Broner barely winning this fight. However, it will be a draw just watch.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

win/lose/draw maidana kicked broner's ass

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I have Broner barely winning this fight. However, it will be a draw just watch.
    not sure how you have him winning ....but to each his own

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broner NITD hit

hougigo

Maidana in a ass kickin!!!!

bostonboss

glad too see the judges had it right ....that pussie broner can run away now

bostonboss

funny thing was broner thought he was the next coming of mayweather lol if mayweather fought broner mayweather would either knock him out or win unanimous 120-108

hougigo

Cole pissed me off..... lol at the hump revenge

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Awesome, Broner is DONE.

Mayweather invested in the wrong man.

I saw the Broner/Malinaggi fight last night and I said: Broner is soft, and he has copied Mayweather once again with that stance but he doesn't have the ability to avoid punches like Mayweather can. I also said I would never pay for a Broner fight because he looks way overhyped.

Broner was exposed tonight.

Now I only wish I that I had ordered the fight so I could see him freakout and maybe cry.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    funny thing was broner thought he was the next coming of mayweather lol if mayweather fought broner mayweather would either knock him out or win unanimous 120-108
    He's only like him because he's been using the shoulder roll.
    Floyd has one controversial call in his entire career and he avenged that to prove doubters wrong.
    Broner has Quintero, PDL.... I don't think Paulie was that controversial

Broner...he can wish as much as he wants, but he'll never be Mayweather.

bostonboss

cole did a bad job

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Wow i just learned a lesson in life!!! put my whole bank roll $200 on Bronner and for a student trying to save up for an operation this loss hurts hard. I can't believe he would just leave his hands down like that and never throw any punches, i am so cursed

bostonboss

kenney calls out broner for running away after the fight lol

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Awesome, Broner is DONE.

Mayweather invested in the wrong man.

I saw the Broner/Malinaggi fight last night and I said: Broner is soft, and he has copied Mayweather once again with that stance but he doesn't have the ability to avoid punches like Mayweather can. I also said I would never pay for a Broner fight because he looks way overhyped.

Broner was exposed tonight.

Now I only wish I that I had ordered the fight so I could see him freakout and maybe cry.
    Broner isn't horrible, but he isn't as good as people has heralded him.

If he's uncomfortable, he'll stop throwing and most of his impressive KO wins came from people he vastly outweighed. You could see it when he wasn't making weight against Escobedo.

I'm just glad that this put a hinge in the PPV plan.... I think Broner's attitude is awful. Effing strippers and posting it on the web? Eewwww

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Bleacher Report is saying he RAN OUT OF THE RING.

Lol, what a little bitch.

He really shouldn't have flushed thoes $20 bills down the toilet.

He may need them now, lol.

What Broner never got (and yes I am speaking from the standpoint that I feel he is DONE as a promotable name), was that Mayweather isn't really like that show he puts on. Mayweather is a very smart business man who knows that a show sells tickets. Broner is just a wannabe thug idiot with pink trunks.

bostonboss

broner doesn't punch enough....pretty clear he cant stop and overhand right or left hook.

hougigo

Also... the Broner acting... you should be playing futbol. Cole didn't even see it. He was looking at the hands and Broner's reaction was later than the heart punch

hougigo

broner doesn't punch enough....pretty clear he cant stop and overhand right or left hook.
    His offense stops when he's uncomfortable. That's why he was throwing more and more when Maidana was resting and just jabbing

bostonboss

malinaggi would make a good trainer.....

bostonboss

malinaggi tells it sraight

hougigo

malinaggi would make a good trainer.....

I feel like he's a fantastic commentator... absolutely awesome.
    Showtime is lucky to have him.
    HBO should pick up Chris Byrd

hougigo

malinaggi tells it sraight
    What'd he say?
    I was on a sky stream

hougigo

HAHAHA, Boxingscene shut down

hougigo

Also congrats to might mouse. I thought Benavidez would be the best at FW... but Johnson is now my favorite at that weight. That guy is a beast

bostonboss

I agree with u on byrd...malinaggi called out broner for trying to get maidana d q'd for the butt....and he said broner isn't anywhere near mayweather

hougigo

I agree with u on byrd...malinaggi called out broner for trying to get maidana d q'd for the butt....and he said broner isn't anywhere near mayweather
    Fighters are bound to do something like that if they're down... but dude had both of Maidana's hands locked in.
    Maidana was pissed, Broner was pissed he was down

Ron_Paul_2012

Overall down 15 units tonight. Broner absolutely crushed me. I had a great night of MMA wagering. After Broner got knocked down for the second time I actually started to feel nauseous. I feel so disgusted by Broner's performance. Never thought he would lose in a million years. I am done wagering on Boxing for a while. I make too much $ from MMA. It just doesn't make any sense for me to wager on Boxing anymore. I remember my first big wager for $7700 on Prince Naseem Hamed vs Wayne McCullough. That was then. This is now. All focus will be on MMA from now on. Well at least it was a good fight. Hope everyone had a better night than me. Take care & bye for now.

hougigo

Overall down 15 units tonight. Broner absolutely crushed me. I had a great night of MMA wagering. After Broner got knocked down for the second time I actually started to feel nauseous. I feel so disgusted by Broner's performance. Never thought he would lose in a million years. I am done wagering on Boxing for a while. I make too much $ from MMA. It just doesn't make any sense for me to wager on Boxing anymore. I remember my first big wager for $7700 on Prince Naseem Hamed vs Wayne McCullough. That was then. This is now. All focus will be on MMA from now on. Well at least it was a good fight. Hope everyone had a better night than me. Take care & bye for now.
    It sucks man.. I was a little weary with him taking on Maidana, that's why I just took the broner NITD prop.
    Take care and good luck in the future.
    Boxing is like that sometimes man

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    Wow i just learned a lesson in life!!! put my whole bank roll $200 on Bronner and for a student trying to save up for an operation this loss hurts hard. I can't believe he would just leave his hands down like that and never throw any punches, i am so cursed
    You made a terrible bet, and then you overbet it. What about that is "cursed"?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You made a terrible bet, and then you overbet it. What about that is "cursed"?
    This comment is so asinine I am left speechless. Question. Where is your post stating that you had $ on Maidana & that Broner was about to get upset? No one (not even his own trainer Ariza) thought that Maidana was going to knockdown & beat Broner the way he did. However, I do agree with you that him betting all of his money on Broner was not the most intelligent thing in the world for him to do. Broner fought in a macho manner. He showed no respect for Maidana & fought him with disdain. Broner did not use any of his defensive tools that he had used in previous matches. His lateral movement, head movement, level changes, & clever feints were almost non existent. He unsuccessfully tried to rope-a-dope Maidana & it back fired on him. He also relied too heavily on his shoulder rolls which he is still a long way off from perfecting. But back to my original point. If you think that Broner @ -376 was a terrible bet then I just don't know what to tell you. I really don't.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-15-13 at 11:08 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

This comment is so asinine I am left speechless. Question. Where is your post stating that you had $ on Maidana & that Broner was about to get upset? No one (not even his own trainer Ariza) thought that Maidana was going to knockdown & beat Broner the way he did. However, I do agree with you that him betting all of his money on Broner was not the most intelligent thing in the world for him to do. Broner fought in a macho manner. He showed no respect for Maidana & fought him with disdain. Broner did not use any of his defensive tools that he had used in previous matches. His lateral movement, head movement, level changes, & clever feints were almost non existent. He unsuccessfully tried to rope-a-dope Maidana & it back fired on him. He also relied too heavily on his shoulder rolls which he is still a long way off from perfecting. But back to my original point. If you think that Broner @ -376 was a terrible bet then I just don't know what to tell you. I really don't.
    He got absolutely wrecked and clearly lost. It wasn't even a close fight. I never said that I had money on Maidana because I did not (pre-fight, anyway), but that is not the point. The point is that the wager was clearly terrible and acting as if it's because of bad luck is disengenous. Exactly the same thing you're doing, and the only reason you're getting so upset about it. You thought Broner was pretty much a lock and went big on him, and now you don't want to admit that your 4:1 favourite getting destroyed was a bad bet.

Yeah, it was a great bet, he wins 90% of the time, he just happened to get flukeishly dominated this time. Bad luck champ, you'll get 'em next time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Why is it? Guy had $200 bankroll and put 100% of it on Broner. Did you think Broner won that 100% of the time?!

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    He got absolutely wrecked and clearly lost. It wasn't even a close fight. I never said that I had money on Maidana because I did not (pre-fight, anyway), but that is not the point. The point is that the wager was clearly terrible and acting as if it's because of bad luck is disengenous. Exactly the same thing you're doing, and the only reason you're getting so upset about it. You thought Broner was pretty much a lock and went big on him, and now you don't want to admit that your 4:1 favourite getting destroyed was a bad bet.

Yeah, it was a great bet, he wins 90% of the time, he just happened to get flukeishly dominated this time. Bad luck champ, you'll get 'em next time.
    You have just confirmed for me that most of what goes on in the boxing ring goes completely over your head. The fact of the matter is that you have no idea why Broner lost (specifically). And you have no idea how Broner should have won based on what he has done in previous fights. Because if you did then you would have seen Broner as the clear favorite ahead of time. You clearly did zero tape study on both Broner & Maidana. Moreover, you using the words fluke & luck is very telling. Things happen for a reason bruhv. Luck or magic have nothing to do with it. Keep trying kiddo maybe some day you'll figure it out.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-16-13 at 05:52 AM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Why is it? Guy had $200 bankroll and put 100% of it on Broner. Did you think Broner won that 100% of the time?!
    Are you drunk again V? I clearly stated that it was not very smart for the guy to bet his entire bank roll. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-16-13 at 05:53 AM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i really think that...the shoulder roll defense in general is great if you are in the ring with a boxer....but when you are fighting someone who applies relentless pressure and is an attacker...it leaves you open to those looping and chopping shots

First ... 55565758596061 ... Last