hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also I'm a huge skeptic.
    I also picked Cano over Mosely because it was in Mexico, but he belted out a close fight.
    I always think something shady is going down

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I'm on the sidelines with the winner, I' on the fight going the distance.
    I just think that Mosely showed some life in his last 2 fights (he was way more active against Canelo than I though he'd be) and will land the more telling blows in this fight. Mundine will be the aggressor and that'll leave Shane some room to work. Mundine isn't a young gun himself and I think both of them will step off the pedal in the middle rounds to try and finish strong in the later rounds.

I think it'll be a close fight that goes to the cards with either man being able to make a claim... but I think Australia is bonkers and they'll give it to Mundine.... no offense to Aussies here.
    Could be dishing out some pay back for Mosley ditching them the first time.Not that I'd care since I got Mundine. I will probably try and get some sleep soon set my alarm. See if i can actually watch it and not just read the results.

hougigo

oh my God Mosely.... you POS

Mercersux

oh my God Mosely.... you POS
    What was the o/u? God back spasms. Shitty way for a fight to end indeed.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Mundine @ +135 play cashed! I am reading that Mosley quit on the stool in between rounds. Unbelievable! I had a feeling that he just wanted one more pay day.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Mundine @ +135 play cashed! I am reading that Mosley quit on the stool in between rounds. Unbelievable! I had a feeling that he just wanted one more pay day.
    I don't think Mosley took this fight as just a payday. Went through alot of crap just to have the fight happen. Camp was well equipped too. Bottom line is he's a 42 y.o boxer. Not to mention all the mileage he has on him. This is what lost him the fight. tho. I played Mundine as well.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I don't think Mosley took this fight as just a payday. Went through alot of crap just to have the fight happen. Camp was well equipped too. Bottom line is he's a 42 y.o boxer. Not to mention all the mileage he has on him. This is what lost him the fight. tho. I played Mundine as well.
    His ego is gonna kill that man....His interviews were hillarious tho... they were all like this "wwho u think is gonna win between Canelo and Mayweather?" "me" ...."who u think is gonna win between Matthysse and Garcia? " "me"

hougigo

I think he did for the money because he has to keep paying his ex wife and boxing seems to be his only means.... I don't know if a Million has been his biggest in the past 2 years... probably made the same against Canelo. Still, I don't think he threw the fight on purpose because if he was in it for one last pay day, it'd be in a better place than that. Showtime would've loved to have him against Broner or Thurman.

So mad that out of all the people he's ever fought.... it's Mundine who gets the "stoppage" victory because of back spasms.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

did msg you man check the junk before its deleted.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    did msg you man check the junk before its deleted.
    Honest to God man, I don't see it. I just have some NCAA tourney messages

Ron_Paul_2012

Have some $ on Chisora straight & in a few parlays! Lat's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

Have some $ on Chisora straight & in a few parlays! Lat's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!
    Off to a good night! Chisora gets the win!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the Stevenson card!

Mercersux

Chisora straight? Wasn't he close to -2000? I personally believe sillakh will put on a better show tonight than people are expecting. Maybe something small just for fun.

Ron_Paul_2012

Chisora straight? Wasn't he close to -2000? I personally believe sillakh will put on a better show tonight than people are expecting. Maybe something small just for fun.
    I do not know what Chisora closed at. I always bet heavy fav's the nano second they come out before they become unplayable. I never wait till the close. Sillakh is tailor made for Kovalev. Not only is Kovalev going to win, Kovalev is going to KO him. Probably under 8.5 rounds. Can't wait for the Stevenson fight either!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Chisora straight? Wasn't he close to -2000?
    This guy doesn't make real bets, everyone knows. He couldn't post you a ticket if you bet him all the Fantasy MMA points in the world.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    This guy doesn't make real bets, everyone knows. He couldn't post you a ticket if you bet him all the Fantasy MMA points in the world.
    You back on the pipe again goof?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You back on the pipe again goof?
    Post the ticket.

Ron_Paul_2012

Post the ticket.

You have got to be kidding. What? Do you work for the IRS? Next your going to be telling me that your dad can beat my dad up.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

That's what I thought.

Also, my dad probably can beat up your dad.

Ron_Paul_2012

That's what I thought.

Also, my dad probably can beat up your dad.

Mercersux

Ton of boxing this weekend Houg. Trout > Lara All day. Think they have cards on hbo & showtime. Rigondeaux should be as exciting as watching paint dry.

Ron_Paul_2012

Ton of boxing this weekend Houg. Trout > Lara All day. Think they have cards on hbo & showtime. Rigondeaux should be as exciting as watching paint dry.
    Who ya got Malinaggi or Juda?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I have Paulie. I think he should be slightly favoured here.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I have Paulie. I think he should be slightly favoured here.
    You tailing my boxing plays again?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

You tailing my boxing plays again?
    I didn't know you even gambled, bro.

Mercersux

Who ya got Malinaggi or Juda?
    I would say Malinaggi but Judah looked pretty good against Garcia. I'd go Malinaggi just because he's the dog. Couldn't get myself to play Judah as a fav. Should be a competitive fight anyways.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I didn't know you even gambled, bro.
    Gambling air is still real dammit!

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gambling air is still real dammit!

I thought I told you to get off the alcohol & sober up with some Moloko Drencrom!

yoyoyo
    yoyoyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Paulie might be able to just out work Judah.

hougigo

I know... a lot of fights tomorrow and Saturday (well technically today and tomorrow).
    I'm split on Trout/Lara.... it all depends on if Lara can get his engine running

hougigo

Couple of Friday Plays

Yaegashi +135

A close fight here. I think Yaegashi will try to pressure Sosa and push it while Sosa will have some success in the outside. It'll be a tough close fight in my opinion that could go either way... so I'll take the home fighter... odds seem in the right place.

Diablo vs Fragglerock U8.5 -155

They fought before ending in a draw and a knockout in the eighth. Diablo came off that crushing win against Chakiev and I feel like he's going to come into the fight strong and wanting to impress on American Soil. I think he KO's Fragomeni faster than before. His power is unreal and he'll break down Fragomeni.

Also... couple I'm thinking for tomorrow:

Barker/Judah/Lara

All favorites...so uh-oh.... but all in close fights

Mercersux

I know... a lot of fights tomorrow and Saturday (well technically today and tomorrow).
    I'm split on Trout/Lara.... it all depends on if Lara can get his engine running
    Very skeptical of Lara. To the less informed Trout's stock took a hit in that Canelo fight. Let's be honest tho. Those scorecards were stinkin. The whole setup of that fight was against Trout. with scorecards being shown every 4 rounds. No way was Trout behind that much. It was close to even. I'm not saying that this shouldn't be a competitive fight, but Trout is the side. I think the one thing that sours me on Lara is how bad Martirosyan pushed him in their fight. Also with the Angulo fight, Lara was pushed hard by a fighter who should have been outboxed pillar to post.

Mercersux

Also. Malignaggi. Take it to the bank.

hougigo

Very skeptical of Lara. To the less informed Trout's stock took a hit in that Canelo fight. Let's be honest tho. Those scorecards were stinkin. The whole setup of that fight was against Trout. with scorecards being shown every 4 rounds. No way was Trout behind that much. It was close to even. I'm not saying that this shouldn't be a competitive fight, but Trout is the side. I think the one thing that sours me on Lara is how bad Martirosyan pushed him in their fight. Also with the Angulo fight, Lara was pushed hard by a fighter who should have been outboxed pillar to post.
    They stunk less than an asshole that was never wiped for 2 years.
    It was a close fight though.... if Trout can keep his distance with the jab and come in with the combos, he has a great chance. Also Lara can be inactive at some times so Trout could use that against him.
    I feel like Lara's b n b is counter punching....I dunno... but you picking Trout is very reasonable.

hougigo

As for Paulie... I feel like tomorrow will be a battle of the Brooklyn Jabs

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last