hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

For tomorrow:

I got Garcia/Martinez under 8.5 @ +130

Rocky's come forward style is perfect for Garcia's counter punching. He's moving up in weight though, so we'll see if his power carries over... but Ariza seems confident. Siri was able to outlast the counter punching and Roman isn't as leaky as Juan Ma.... just a feeling I have and his constant come forward will get the best of him.
    I of course think there's a chance it goes over... just depends on how much Rocky takes

I'm watching Andrade right now. He's sitting at -250 and I think he's the goods. Southpaw who's fast and has a nice left hand. My only worry is Vanes is a pretty big puncher himself who's rough. This is Andrade's biggest fight while this is Vanes's second. Also.... Vanes is one of Arum's fighters and Arum has no stock at 154. He's also expressed interest in building Vanes.... so there might be some Bob influence. I like Andrade and hope he wins... but this fight is a little tricky for me... unless he gets lower... no go for me.

Might take Donaire via decision in his Darchinyan rematch. Just feel like Darchinyan won't be as wreckless and has seen a lot of Donaire fights and knows he likes to head hunt. Just don't be as reckless and you won't get caught as bad as last time with the left hook
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sykes

hougigo

Donaire over is -115 at 8.5... i'm interested.
    honestly.... afraid Darchinyan might get his ish pushed in again and he's at a higher weight class....banking he actually learned from the last fight and watching Donaire's previous fights.

might put a little on Donaire by decision. Only a 10 rounder and +205 looks mighty fine. Don't forget, he's coming off a 7 month lay off so it's been a while for him since he's been in the ring in a hard loss

hougigo

IMO...like I said before... the Donaire/Darchinyan fights are crap shoots... so the only one I'm really confident about is Garcia/Martinez

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    For tomorrow:

I got Garcia/Martinez under 8.5 @ +130

Rocky's come forward style is perfect for Garcia's counter punching. He's moving up in weight though, so we'll see if his power carries over... but Ariza seems confident. Siri was able to outlast the counter punching and Roman isn't as leaky as Juan Ma.... just a feeling I have and his constant come forward will get the best of him.
    I of course think there's a chance it goes over... just depends on how much Rocky takes

I'm watching Andrade right now. He's sitting at -250 and I think he's the goods. Southpaw who's fast and has a nice left hand. My only worry is Vanes is a pretty big puncher himself who's rough. This is Andrade's biggest fight while this is Vanes's second. Also.... Vanes is one of Arum's fighters and Arum has no stock at 154. He's also expressed interest in building Vanes.... so there might be some Bob influence. I like Andrade and hope he wins... but this fight is a little tricky for me... unless he gets lower... no go for me.

Might take Donaire via decision in his Darchinyan rematch. Just feel like Darchinyan won't be as wreckless and has seen a lot of Donaire fights and knows he likes to head hunt. Just don't be as reckless and you won't get caught as bad as last time with the left hook
    im very interested to see how boo boo looks tonight...this is a big step up for him....definitley pulling for my native rhode islander.....even lara was having a tough time against vanes....definitley a chance to make a statement for andrade...and i agree the line is a bit high on him for an arum controlled card.....a nice win for him here and maybe someone like arum or golden boy will be looking to pluck him and turn him into something bigger

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    im very interested to see how boo boo looks tonight...this is a big step up for him....definitley pulling for my native rhode islander.....even lara was having a tough time against vanes....definitley a chance to make a statement for andrade...and i agree the line is a bit high on him for an arum controlled card.....a nice win for him here and maybe someone like arum or golden boy will be looking to pluck him and turn him into something bigger
    It is a pretty big step up... battle of the former Olympians. Vanes is no doubt more tested... but Boo Boo the overwhelming favorite. Shoot... like I said, I didn't touch unless Boo Boo went down... but if he keeps going up... Vanes is worth a look. He's by far the most difficult opponent in Boo boo's career, he's battle tested and he's an Arum fighter. Pretty good odds on him at like 2.5-1

Also under for Garcia/Martinez went up to +140... dang

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I already have Garcia & Donaire in a 4 team parlay with Freire & Kongo.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    This should cash np.

hougigo

Yea... highly confident in those two boxing.... props are a different story

hougigo

Boo Boo won, but it wasn't at odds I liked so didn't touch... think it was going up last I checked.
    I had it 117-110...

yoyoyo
    yoyoyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

LOL @ that judge scoring it for Vanes. All he had to do was be a little more active, and they'd have snatched that victory away from DA.

Texas judging.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyo View Post
    LOL @ that judge scoring it for Vanes. All he had to do was be a little more active, and they'd have snatched that victory away from DA.

Texas judging.
    Yea... if Vanes was a little more active, he could've had those rounds. He landed nice in some rounds, then vanished.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Tailing you on the under bud hope it hits!

hougigo

Over hit for Donaire!
    Missed out on the decision... but it was just a little.
    Close, but I think he would have lost had it been going to 10
    Thank god Vic took a while after the first knock down or it would have been worse

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    This should cash np.
    Wow! What a fight! That was too close for comfort!

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Tailing you on the under bud hope it hits!
    Hoping it hits... Donaire making me sweat in the last one

hougigo

Wow! What a fight! That was too close for comfort!
    He probably would have gotten a texas win.. but if it had gone to the cards.. the KD and Vic being hurt would've helped.
    Donaire looked horrible though

Ron_Paul_2012

I believe Nonito is on his way down. He is incrementally losing his passion for the game. Sad really............. Great comeback tonight though!

hougigo

Last wager of the day.... hope Garcia performs better than his stablemate

hougigo

I need to clarify because I said I had 2 that I wasn't definitive on. I ended up not touching Andrade because it wasn't going down like I hoped and felt that this could go either way.
    I did go on Donaire by decision, nothing big though

lol, should've done the opposite

hougigo

Man.... Martinez boxing instead of coming forward.... now I'm worried about the under

Ron_Paul_2012

Garcia's skill and exp. is showing now. He is pulling away from Martinez. This fight is not going the distance.

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

They're both fighting at such a slow pace. Looks more like a sparring session. Starting to look like a decision.

hougigo

Mikey starting to land some nice hard shots now

JayMoney24_7

Cash'em!!

Sykes

That was close. Nice one Hougigo

hougigo

Under hits... Mikey broke him down bad

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe that bout went 30 sec shy of the line..

hougigo

That was close. Nice one Hougigo
    I was getting worried. Mikey a slow starter, but didn't look like Martinez was getting hurt... then he started to pick it up and he just broke him down from there
    thought it'd be over faster because Martinez is a come forward fighter...but he fought a lot more cautious

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Can't believe that bout went 30 sec shy of the line..
    It was 8.5 wasn't it? I need to check again... but pretty sure it was 8.5.. so we had another round

JayMoney24_7

Liver shot looked devastating. Congrats you guys! I personally was on Garcia within the distance.

Sykes

first couple of rounds he was getting hit and knocked down. Done his stuff though, its almost like the Bookies know there shit.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bad.. you were right.. wasn't thinking I was sweating that we needed it in that round lmao

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    Liver shot looked devastating. Congrats you guys! I personally was on Garcia within the distance.
    It did.. had him on all fours. Good ish man

first couple of rounds he was getting hit and knocked down. Done his stuff though, its almost like the Bookies know there shit.
    Yea... hate the way he starts slow

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    My bad.. you were right.. wasn't thinking I was sweating that we needed it in that round lmao
    Yea...just glad it hit though

Ron_Paul_2012

Garcia's skill and exp. is showing now. He is pulling away from Martinez. This fight is not going the distance.
    Garcia itd! Garcia for the 4 teamer! I told you all.

Sykes

-1200+ bets are supposed to hit. Good for you though.

First ... 45464748495051 ... Last