Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    How stupid do you think people are?
    Oh! So you think that Curtis Stevens has absolutely no chance & that his left hook is impotent against your "Great White Hope". All you Euro Bums are the same! Always trying to keep a black man down! Here is your dad. I filmed him on the bus. Looks the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Ron_Paul_2012

Merely jesting Marcus. I know that all of you Euro bums have politically correct UNESCO propaganda injected into your public education/indoctrination. It makes all of you easy targets for race baiter's. The indoctrination is designed to make you feel guilty & teach you that if you are a non minority then you are evil (white devil's). The end result is that UK citizens do not stand up for themselves when it comes to illegal immigration. They are trying the same BS here in the States. I have a unique perspective as I am bi-racial (White/Mexican). My last name (father) originates from Merry Old England. So, obviously I am intimately familiar with both sides of the illegal immigration issue.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-29-13 at 10:26 PM.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woa....good value here (at least in my eyes)
    Two undefeated HW's going at it this Saturday, but odds are closer than I thought.
    Magomed and Mike Perez. I remember somebody who uses this site is friends with Magomed. Dude is a hard as puncher, but his defense is pretty bad. Mike Perez is a good boxer at HW with some good power. I feel like he'll take the fight with some scares here or there against Magomed.
    Magomed's 18-0 with 18 KO's and has fought better opposition than Wilder, but I just feel like Perez will win.
    Gonna watch for now and jump if I see it start going down for Perez

He's sitting at -120 right now

hougigo

Also, if you like Stevens, I think his best rounds to win it are the first 3 (noticed in the later rounds of his fights, against better opposition, his left hook loses some mustard). So if you're into him and want to just put a little on it by KO, i'd suggest that.
    As for Golovkin, I'm personally taking him in the first 6 rounds (1-6). Just a class above, only way I see him losing is taking Steven's left hook and not being able to handle it early on... but take that away and Stevens has nothing

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Merely jesting Marcus. I know that all of you Euro bums have politically correct UNESCO propaganda injected into your public education/indoctrination. It makes all of you easy targets for race baiter's. The indoctrination is designed to make you feel guilty & teach you that if you are a non minority then you are evil (white devil's). The end result is that UK citizens do not stand up for themselves when it comes to illegal immigration. They are trying the same BS here in the States. I have a unique perspective as I am bi-racial (White/Mexican). My last name (father) originates from Merry Old England. So, obviously I am intimately familiar with both sides of the illegal immigration issue.
    your last name is "Father"! hehe

hougigo

Well, leaving for NY tonight to watch Golovkin and Stevens at MSG.
    Good luck ya'll

hougigo

Also, just put down on Hernan Marquez over Segura. Gonna be a war....but Segura is moving up. He demolished his last opponent who was a decent prospect rushed into a huge fight because they thought he was a dead guy. Segura is a good brawler and was a very good fighter at 105....this is two weightclasses where he once reigned and going against a very good guy at that weight. They both fought Viloria and he KO'd both, but Segura was demolished elephant man styel... way to open.
    -135 seems great, but this fight should be a war. I'm taking Marquez because he's been at that weight longer and Segura is a little too open for me when he's fighting

Also, some goodbye boobs

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

The real news is:

Golovkin wins in round 1-6 -187

hougigo

The real news is:

Golovkin wins in round 1-6 -187

That's what I think. It'll end either way within that timeframe. Stevens hits hard, left hook is strong... but I think that's his best weapon and from the fights i've seen, it's only effective int he first few rounds

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Looking forward to watching this tonight, one of the best boxers around atm GGG. Under 6.5 @ 1.36 - would you take that bet?

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Looking forward to watching this tonight, one of the best boxers around atm GGG. Under 6.5 @ 1.36 - would you take that bet?
    Seems to be the consensus that Stevens shouldn't last past 6.Doesn't have the footspeed to stay away from a stalking GGG.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Oh! So you think that Curtis Stevens has absolutely no chance & that his left hook is impotent against your "Great White Hope". All you Euro Bums are the same! Always trying to keep a black man down! Here is your dad. I filmed him on the bus. Looks the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Golovkin is going to beat the shit out of that monkey

Ron_Paul_2012

Excellent breakdown of GGG & Stevens. This is only a fraction of some of the technique that both men will be displaying tonight.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Woa....good value here (at least in my eyes)
    Two undefeated HW's going at it this Saturday, but odds are closer than I thought.
    Magomed and Mike Perez. I remember somebody who uses this site is friends with Magomed. Dude is a hard as puncher, but his defense is pretty bad. Mike Perez is a good boxer at HW with some good power. I feel like he'll take the fight with some scares here or there against Magomed.
    Magomed's 18-0 with 18 KO's and has fought better opposition than Wilder, but I just feel like Perez will win.
    Gonna watch for now and jump if I see it start going down for Perez

He's sitting at -120 right now
    I can see where you're coming from i can see how you think Perez will win but I'm just gonna have to say the biggest factor for me is Perez hasn't really faced a hard puncher who can absorb punishment and walk through guys. I think Perez throws more volume punches but I think Mago is the harder puncher, i think he's going to take this one by knockout

Ron_Paul_2012

GGG fight is starting!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

knockdown might have been the best thing to happen for the over

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

aww come on, so much for the decision

Ron_Paul_2012

GGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

MD

I thought that GGG was being overvalued and should only have been about -700. Judging just by that fight, -700 was far too generous to Golovkin. He really didn't look great.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

I thought that GGG was being overvalued and should only have been about -700. Judging just by that fight, -700 was far too generous to Golovkin. He really didn't look great.
    I think it was the 4th round but GGG got caught with atleast 3 clean shots and didn't really phase him....never been knocked down in over 350 fights now. Everyone sees his power but his chin is strong as hell too. I thought he looked pretty good...fought smart and jabbed alot. I don't know what you want? Its hard to work the body on a midget.

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I think it was the 4th round but GGG got caught with atleast 3 clean shots and didn't really phase him....never been knocked down in over 350 fights now. Everyone sees his power but his chin is strong as hell too. I thought he looked pretty good...fought smart and jabbed alot. I don't know what you want? Its hard to work the body on a midget.
    hahaha true especially a midget that turtles up for the entire round, the only reason golovkin was getting caught was because he wanted stevens to open up and not turtle up the entire time

on a side note Mago got owned that's what he gets for not improving his boxing technique same old mago fight after fight getting punched in the head over and over again

on another side note i got owned

Mercersux

Did anyone watch the face-off after the fight between Pacman & Rios ??? Do yourself a favor and watch it. Rios is fried from all those punches he's taken. Fake the Funk...
    Last edited by Mercersux; 11-03-13 at 12:17 PM.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    I can see where you're coming from i can see how you think Perez will win but I'm just gonna have to say the biggest factor for me is Perez hasn't really faced a hard puncher who can absorb punishment and walk through guys. I think Perez throws more volume punches but I think Mago is the harder puncher, i think he's going to take this one by knockout
    Magomed did better than I though. He absorbed a lot of damage and landed some big punches, albeit a lot of them were telegraphed pretty badly.
    Hoping to see him again... IMO, he beats Wilder. He can take a beating and dish it out

hougigo

Also, props to Curtis, I thought he was out after that second knockdown... we went wild after that.
    Won on Perez, but lost out on Segura/Marquez. Was a war were Segura won in the 12th.... gonna watch it later

Ron_Paul_2012

No comment necessary.

hougigo

hahaha true especially a midget that turtles up for the entire round, the only reason golovkin was getting caught was because he wanted stevens to open up and not turtle up the entire time

on a side note Mago got owned that's what he gets for not improving his boxing technique same old mago fight after fight getting punched in the head over and over again

on another side note i got owned
    He was tough as nails though. He still telegraphs his punches pretty badly, but He's still a tough Heavyweight to beat. He was landing on Perez and I think he gives any HW trying to come up some trouble

Ron_Paul_2012

He was tough as nails though. He still telegraphs his punches pretty badly, but He's still a tough Heavyweight to beat. He was landing on Perez and I think he gives any HW trying to come up some trouble
    The heavyweight division being what it is..... Mago will still have a successful career. He showed tremendous heart Saturday night. GGG looked unstoppable!

yoyoyo
    yoyoyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

The heavyweight division being what it is..... Mago will still have a successful career. He showed tremendous heart Saturday night. GGG looked unstoppable!
    Mago's career is likely over. He's currently in a coma (stable condition), and had surgery to remove a clot from his brain.

Fight should have been stopped before he took so much damage.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyo View Post
    Mago's career is likely over. He's currently in a coma (stable condition), and had surgery to remove a clot from his brain.

Fight should have been stopped before he took so much damage.
    Damn, hope the dudes alright. Watched that fight and showed serious heart. After first round went into his corner yapping about his jaw being broken. Can't imagine that helped. This falls on the corner BIG time. Too bad these guys didn't get the ref from the GGG fight. He saw the writing on the wall and stopped the fight accordingly.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Damn, hope the dudes alright. Watched that fight and showed serious heart. After first round went into his corner yapping about his jaw being broken. Can't imagine that helped. This falls on the corner BIG time. Too bad these guys didn't get the ref from the GGG fight. He saw the writing on the wall and stopped the fight accordingly.
    Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. I could have sworn that I almost heard them shouting "respira, respira!".

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I thought Rozier told him to stop it because it looked like he talked to him real quick.
    Anyway, I don't care if he was still standing... should've been stopped. Mago's career is probably over now. He landed some good shots, but took way too much damage

Imsmarterthanu

I thought Rozier told him to stop it because it looked like he talked to him real quick.
    Anyway, I don't care if he was still standing... should've been stopped. Mago's career is probably over now. He landed some good shots, but took way too much damage

I just heard some terrible news he had a blood clot in his brain after the fight (very dangerous) he was put in a medically induced coma and doctors operated on the clot, this type of shit is like a stroke he definitely needs to retire I hope he can recover but only so that he can live a normal life not so he can fight again.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rgery/3429595/

Ron_Paul_2012

I just heard some terrible news he had a blood clot in his brain after the fight (very dangerous) he was put in a medically induced coma and doctors operated on the clot, this type of shit is like a stroke he definitely needs to retire I hope he can recover but only so that he can live a normal life not so he can fight again.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rgery/3429595/
    That guy is a f*cking warrior! I hope he will be alright. Feel extremely sad to hear he is in a coma. His corner should all be fired!

hougigo

That guy is a f*cking warrior! I hope he will be alright. Feel extremely sad to hear he is in a coma. His corner should all be fired!
    They must've felt he still had a chance because he was landing some.... but still, he landed one and took major damage in the mean time.
    Also, he looked dead exhausted and beat up during rounds.

Imsmarterthanu

They must've felt he still had a chance because he was landing some.... but still, he landed one and took major damage in the mean time.
    Also, he looked dead exhausted and beat up during rounds.
    he broke his left hand and busted his jaw in the first round so he was pretty much fighting from a handicap position also Perez knew this so that's why he was so cocky most of the punches mago threw weren't his full power with the left hand

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last