Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houg, Got to throw some money on Povetkin. Likely Wlad's most dangerous comp in the past few years. Cotto is getting to the point where all the wars are starting to catch up, but he should have enough in the tank to nab a UD against Rodriguez. I'm actually quite a fan of Delvin's. His first fight against Pawel Wolak was one of the greatest fights ive ever watched. Just not much beyond a lower tiered gate keeper.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Houg, Got to throw some money on Povetkin. Likely Wlad's most dangerous comp in the past few years. Cotto is getting to the point where all the wars are starting to catch up, but he should have enough in the tank to nab a UD against Rodriguez. I'm actually quite a fan of Delvin's. His first fight against Pawel Wolak was one of the greatest fights ive ever watched. Just not much beyond a lower tiered gate keeper.
    Povetkin's got value.... his best chance is to get inside... but the iron fist jab will be dangerous.
    Like I said earlier though... a lot of money dropping on Povetkin... heard the Russian mob is heavy on him... plus it's in Moscow... plus Povetkin's former manager paid 23 million for the purse bid.
    A lot of politics going on here if you ask me

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Also Cotto via decision....
    I'm on a pretty bad run BTW, so if you don't agree feel free to fade, you might actually win
    I was able to nab Povetkin back when Klitchsko was -1100. I'm on Povetkin & Cotto. I also have Selby, Mitchell, Chagaev, & Salinas.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Am I the only one who just isn't impressed with Povetkin? He's just nowhere near as technical or effective as Klitschko. He'll be walking into jabs all night. I'd rather play Klitschko -440 than Povetkin +800.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Am I the only one who just isn't impressed with Povetkin? He's just nowhere near as technical or effective as Klitschko. He'll be walking into jabs all night. I'd rather play Klitschko -440 than Povetkin +800.
    No... I think Klit is superior to him and he won't be able to get to him with that jab to work inside..... I'm just on a Povetkin hedge because of the money and it being in Moscow.
    personally, Wlad should stop him in the mid to late rounds... he should land his jab constantly

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I was able to nab Povetkin back when Klitchsko was -1100. I'm on Povetkin & Cotto. I also have Selby, Mitchell, Chagaev, & Salinas.
    If you're into chalky parlays this is your weekend. But good call on Salinas. Quigg hasn't really been tested and he's never fought anyone who will give him the looks Salinas will. Even if Quigg pulls it off it'll be close, so 3/1 is great value.
    Last edited by Fistula; 10-05-13 at 01:34 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Well then you should love Klitschko at -290.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I grabbed him at -400, shit. That was such a steal.

hougigo

I might be the second coming of Brock Landers... Jesus.... these past 3 weeks have been brutal.
    My last one is a Cotto decision.... now I wouldn't be surprised if it's a Cotto KO.

Klit got the decision and I was on Masternak too... who also lost.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I did.

Got Cotto in 7-12 here.

MD

No surprises there. Didn't see Rodriguez taking him to the cards, but I thought he'd at least make it to the late rounds. Oh well.

hougigo

Man... 2 more weeks of this and I'll change my name to brock landers 2.0

hougigo

Dang... been losing like crazy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6X3RZJhsvY

Fistula

Aren't you a Bradley fan? Sadly your streak will continue if you go with your boy. I usually think the pre-fight hype stuff shouldn't be taken into account when predicting fights, but Marquez seems to have a huge mental edge here. Bradley's talking way too much about fighting like a 'warrior' and taking punches if he has to to win. But Marquez as always is cool and confident and approaching the fight professionally, and focused on strategy. Bradley might win some early rounds if he can use his speed and movement well, but I think he'll get sloppy and Marquez will find his range and tear him up with sharp counter-punching, and win a dominant decision, if not stop him.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Fistula View Post
    Aren't you a Bradley fan? Sadly your streak will continue if you go with your boy. I usually think the pre-fight hype stuff shouldn't be taken into account when predicting fights, but Marquez seems to have a huge mental edge here. Bradley's talking way too much about fighting like a 'warrior' and taking punches if he has to to win. But Marquez as always is cool and confident and approaching the fight professionally, and focused on strategy. Bradley might win some early rounds if he can use his speed and movement well, but I think he'll get sloppy and Marquez will find his range and tear him up with sharp counter-punching, and win a dominant decision, if not stop him.
    im laying off for a while to cool down, gotta make some air bets to get my confidence back up.
    Yea I am... I think he can win, and sloppy will happen, its just the type of fighter he is.... But when he gets hurt, he adjusts later on to do what hr needs to do. Marquez needs Bradley to lead which hr most likely will. Im questioning marques going 12 at his age against somebody he hasn't fought three times already. If Marquez gets tired, then Bradley has a better chance.

MD

When's the last time Marquez got tired?

Bradley doesn't have the footwork to box with Marquez, I think he needs to get in his face early and often to make it competitive.

Fistula

I'd suggest being more careful about method of victory props. You pick winners well, but often go with either KO or decision props when there isn't much to go by either way. I personally think mostly straight bets is the way to go, and just decide whether to play or not based on odds. For boxing paying the extra juice is often worth it.

hougigo

When's the last time Marquez got tired?

Bradley doesn't have the footwork to box with Marquez, I think he needs to get in his face early and often to make it competitive.
    I thought he was getting tired against Pac in the fourth fight, but his nose was busted up and bleeding, so there's that. Bradley will most likely stay cautious at first then start moving in if he feels he can't get hurt (stupid) or if he feels really confident and wants to get cheesy. Bradley is mostly shoe shine stuff when he comes inside for combos unless he's fighting at a distance.... still shoe shiny but I think he's more accurate with those... his inside work is sometimes slappy

I'd suggest being more careful about method of victory props. You pick winners well, but often go with either KO or decision props when there isn't much to go by either way. I personally think mostly straight bets is the way to go, and just decide whether to play or not based on odds. For boxing paying the extra juice is often worth it.
    I'm a greedy penetrate... hate it. I'll see a SU and be like... well....nah, I can make more with the props.
    I'm a degenerate better most the time
    :/
    Just seems so tempting...like Cruz/Salido.... salido is going to beat cruz's ass so bad Cruz will enjoy it.
    I don't see any way Cruz isn't knocked out and I chase the Salido KO hard.... then one of them wins by decision or Salido is KO'd, haha.

hougigo

I still maintain Bradley's best offensive weapon is his overhand right.... which also happens to be Marquez's. Even before the Pac KO, he was nailing him over and over again in the last 3 fights

Fistula

I still maintain Bradley's best offensive weapon is his overhand right.... which also happens to be Marquez's. Even before the Pac KO, he was nailing him over and over again in the last 3 fights
    If he uses his foot speed advantage Bradley could find Marquez with the right. I think Marquez takes it, but it should be a great fight.

It sounds crazy, but I'm considering going with Cruz at +325. I wouldn't take him at evens, but Salido's a bit of a question mark at this stage, and he can be troubled by movers like Cruz. Cruz is a pretty tidy, smooth boxer and he could have some success and avoid Salido's heavy punches. But most likely he wilts under pressure and Salido's proven class shows. Cruz is a 'pure boxer' who may not be able to fight off a strong opponent. Did you see Cruz-Lock? I didn't and I can't find it online. Cruz was the prospect who was supposed to win, and that fight probably showed his limitations.
    Last edited by Fistula; 10-11-13 at 09:23 PM.

hougigo

If he uses his foot speed advantage Bradley could find Marquez with the right. I think Marquez takes it, but it should be a great fight.

It sounds crazy, but I'm considering going with Cruz at +325. I wouldn't take him at evens, but Salido's a bit of a question mark at this stage, and he can be troubled by movers like Cruz. Cruz is a pretty tidy, smooth boxer and he could have some success and avoid Salido's heavy punches. But most likely he wilts under pressure and Salido's proven class shows. Cruz is a 'pure boxer' who may not be able to fight off a strong opponent. Did you see Cruz-Lock? I didn't and I can't find it online. Cruz was the prospect who was supposed to win, and that fight probably showed his limitations.
    I personally think cruz will crush under the Salido pressure... but which Salido will show up? I remember he dominated Lopez, then fought some low tier fighter named Weng Haya or something and almost got knocked out... then comes back to destroy Lopez.
    IMO, Cruz will be having a lot of backing on his side because of the whole first gay boxer ish he got going for him. So much emphasis on him, he even got on ABC....
    I still think Salido will give him no room to box and overpower him and suffocate him.... and not the suffocating he likes

Jab v2.0
    Jab v2.0's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally think cruz will crush under the Salido pressure... but which Salido will show up? I remember he dominated Lopez, then fought some low tier fighter named Weng Haya or something and almost got knocked out... then comes back to destroy Lopez.
    IMO, Cruz will be having a lot of backing on his side because of the whole first gay boxer ish he got going for him. So much emphasis on him, he even got on ABC....
    I still think Salido will give him no room to box and overpower him and suffocate him.... and not the suffocating he likes
    hougigo, my boy (we just spoke on the other site, haha). We think alike on this Salido fight. I think Salido stops him, and I'm frantically clicking refresh on the prop bet section of 5dimes to see what an "inside the distance" prop is gonna be.

Fistula

Thanks for the analysis. Still think the odds are worth a play, but I haven't decided how small it'll be. I think coming out may have given Cruz more confidence. He looked like a knockout destroyer in his last fight.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Jab v2.0 View Post
    hougigo, my boy (we just spoke on the other site, haha). We think alike on this Salido fight. I think Salido stops him, and I'm frantically clicking refresh on the prop bet section of 5dimes to see what an "inside the distance" prop is gonna be.
    What it do man. So excited for tomorrow night.... Lomachenko debut, Salido/Cruz then Bradley/Marquez. I thought that the SU would be higher for Salido, but Fistula said he's around +325.... I need to hop on tomorrow.
    Thanks for the analysis. Still think the odds are worth a play, but I haven't decided how small it'll be. I think coming out may have given Cruz more confidence. He looked like a knockout destroyer in his last fight.
    Yo man, I've been sliding pretty bad.... I'm like Brock Landers 2.0 here. If anything, you have a better chance going against me than agreeing. Shoot, watch Cruz get the win here.
    Cruz might be able to put some work in if he can keep calm under pressure and not get trapped

hougigo

Okay, so I'm not laying anything down this week.... this isn't money bets... just my thoughts that i've been talking about on here.

Considering Bradley SU (most likely by decision)
    Orlando Salido via KO
    Lomachenko via decision

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

What no betting? jeez. read this thread wrong just done one on Marquez/Salido! may do some good live so!

Sykes

What time does this shit start? 3 am undercard should be on now already.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Hoping more money comes in on Marquez soon to get good number on Bradley

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Cruz said he found out he was gay when he was 18 now how do you explain that how does one find out they are gay when they are 18

that means that you can morph into a homosexual

btw Marquez better knock bradley out i'm sick of this guy stealing decisions i can't believe this guy gets wins for no reason

apeterlives

someone laid a good bit on u11.5 rounds

apeterlives

Alright, got in at Bradley +140. Good luck!

Sykes

Anyone got a link?, mine are black!

apeterlives

here syk

also if you don't have it adblock plus extension is a must
    Last edited by apeterlives; 10-12-13 at 09:57 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Sykes gave apeterlives 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hougigo

Salido suffocated Cruz..... come on Bradley

Sykes

Its the google browser! works in FF.

First ... 38394041424344 ... Last