hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ughhh... I'm not sure about the Kid Galahad/Dickens fight later... but I'm so tempted to take action.
    Fight not going the distance looks good to me.
    Dickens punches harder than his record suggests, got that nice southpaw stance that can give Galahad trouble and fights with intelligent pressure. He's a good boxer with decent handspeed to make you notice.

On the other side, you have the kid people are touting as the second coming of the Prince. Got the unconventional style and if he can time you he'll make you pay.

Just so uncertain with this.... if Dickens can give him trouble with his southpaw stance... I can see him winning, albeit by decision more likely over stoppage.
    Galahad though, he's on a KO tear recently and if he times you and catches you, he'll make you pay.

Fight not going 12 is +120....

I'll make up my mind later.

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Good luck and enjoy the fights When these superfights happen I just don't understand why boxing can't be a mainstream sport..

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Fistula View Post
    Good luck and enjoy the fights When these superfights happen I just don't understand why boxing can't be a mainstream sport..
    I don't know man.
    Maybe it's all this B.S going on right now. Not the lack of exciting fighters.... lots of kids have fighting styles to excite

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Ughhh... I'm not sure about the Kid Galahad/Dickens fight later... but I'm so tempted to take action.
    Fight not going the distance looks good to me.
    Dickens punches harder than his record suggests, got that nice southpaw stance that can give Galahad trouble and fights with intelligent pressure. He's a good boxer with decent handspeed to make you notice.

On the other side, you have the kid people are touting as the second coming of the Prince. Got the unconventional style and if he can time you he'll make you pay.

Just so uncertain with this.... if Dickens can give him trouble with his southpaw stance... I can see him winning, albeit by decision more likely over stoppage.
    Galahad though, he's on a KO tear recently and if he times you and catches you, he'll make you pay.

Fight not going 12 is +120....

I'll make up my mind later.
    Fell asleep instead of playing fight ending ITD.
    Galahad wore down Dickens and KO'd him in the 10th.
    oh well, you miss some in life

hougigo

Alright, couple of minutes until the first undercard fight starts. I'm in on Theophane (no props) but I think he takes it here.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Alright, couple of minutes until the first undercard fight starts. I'm in on Theophane (no props) but I think he takes it here.
    I'm on Theophane (tiny) as well. GL. I'm also on Smith (tiny) & Mayweather (small). However, I am concerned about Floyd's hands getting injured during the fight. If Floyd loses or comes close to losing it will be due to his brittle hands.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

If floyd mayweather loses its because i beat him up before the show.

hougigo

Theophane drops a SD.
    He was beaten out the first 4, but made the rest of the 6 close

hougigo

I have Mayweather Spread -9.5 for -115

hougigo

Nady going to work already.... he is gonna deduct a point from Molina at some point

hougigo

Everything looking good so far Fistula. Molina clowing him.. just need the judges to agree now

hougigo

Man, that's why I was worried. SD?
    Come on now.... it wasn't even close

hougigo

Holy hell.... i'm sitting in a deep hole now

hougigo

My only saving grace is Mayweather by the spread.... other than that, i've pooped out on every other wager.
    Shoulda took the Galahad prop

hougigo

After the B.S MD (stupid CJ Ross) Spread barely covers.
    Ross is the same person who was with Ford on Bradley's win over Pac

hougigo

Other than that, buried today..... didn't pull the trigger on one, buried on Matthyse and got the Floyd spread

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashed on May. Part of me really thought Garcia would surprise but just couldn't pull the trigger on it. I pray Garcia gets Mayday next. The build up would be pure comedy gold. I think the only fight I'd want maybe a lil more for psycho father purposes would be Garcia-Guerrero.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Cashed on May. Part of me really thought Garcia would surprise but just couldn't pull the trigger on it. I pray Garcia gets Mayday next. The build up would be pure comedy gold. I think the only fight I'd want maybe a lil more for psycho father purposes would be Garcia-Guerrero.
    Buildup would be amazing.
    The dad would do most the talking, but damn.... it's probably next. That or the winner of Khan/Alexander

Mercersux

Buildup would be amazing.
    The dad would do most the talking, but damn.... it's probably next. That or the winner of Khan/Alexander
    I don't think i could stomach Khan-Mayday. Khan is really nothing special. Absolute waste of a Mayweather fight.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

That score keeper CJ Russ or whatever her name is it's an insult to call her a judge

she has to be working for vegas bookmakers

hougigo

I don't think i could stomach Khan-Mayday. Khan is really nothing special. Absolute waste of a Mayweather fight.
    If it was in the UK, could probably pump up some good revenue... hell, if Canelo won rounds like that, Khan stands a good chance of winning

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    That score keeper CJ Russ or whatever her name is it's an insult to call her a judge

she has to be working for vegas bookmakers
    She's just a horrible judge.... maybe though.
    She had Bradley over Pac and Lara/Molina a draw

Fistula

Your -9.5 spread play of course shouldn't have been close. I wish we could trust judges... because round spreads would otherwise be appealing bets.

Wow, Danny Garcia fought a brilliant tactical fight. I stayed away from that fight because I was worried he might have it in him.

hougigo

Your -9.5 spread play of course shouldn't have been close. I wish we could trust judges... because round spreads would otherwise be appealing bets.

Wow, Danny Garcia fought a brilliant tactical fight. I stayed away from that fight because I was worried he might have it in him.

As for me... I got buried.... hahaha.
    Mad at myself right now, but nothing I can do but take it and move on.

hougigo

New I should have changed my avi for good luck.... haha.
    Damn....today sucked

Fistula

New I should have changed my avi for good luck.... haha.
    Damn....today sucked
    Your deserved your bad night for the pic of a 15 year old girl, haha

hougigo

Your deserved your bad night for the pic of a 15 year old girl, haha
    The last one or the girl with the hat?
    Damn girls need to start looking their age

Fistula

The last one or the girl with the hat?
    Damn girls need to start looking their age
    Just the last one. Definitely don't have a problem with the others...
    Last edited by Fistula; 09-15-13 at 02:41 AM.

hougigo

Just the last one. Definitely don't have a problem with the others...
    Haha, she's like my age, but she's on a Nick T.V show.
    She looks like a young Pam An though...... switched it to a Officer Jenny cosplay

hougigo

my internet went out all weekend and I missed Gustaffson/Jones.
    I'm hearing Gustaffson was robbed (People say he won the first 3) but Jones won.
    What are your thoughts on it?
    I'm downloading it right now... gotta see this.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

my internet went out all weekend and I missed Gustaffson/Jones.
    I'm hearing Gustaffson was robbed (People say he won the first 3) but Jones won.
    What are your thoughts on it?
    I'm downloading it right now... gotta see this.
    Gustafsson wasn't robbed. The most common opinion is that he clearly won R1 and R3, clearly lost R4 and R5, and the second round was a coin flip. I had Gustafsson winning 1,3,4, and possibly 2. I need to rewatch it though, may be underestimating how much damage Jones did at the end of R4.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Gustafsson wasn't robbed. The most common opinion is that he clearly won R1 and R3, clearly lost R4 and R5, and the second round was a coin flip. I had Gustafsson winning 1,3,4, and possibly 2. I need to rewatch it though, may be underestimating how much damage Jones did at the end of R4.
    Thanks, for clips I've seen he put up a goodfight. Saw this online too

I wonder if there'll be a rematch now.
    So far I've only seen the first 4 minutes of the first and Gusstafosn was doing good. I was on my way to giving it to him because he was throwing some nice combos

hougigo

Heads up for Chavez/Vera fight this weekend. The weight limit has gone from 163 to 168 to 173...... Chavez Jr. will have a huge weight advantage and won't be as drained as he has been in the past. Late TKO here

Faitelson_ESPN David Faitelson
    El limite de la pelea de regreso de JC Chavez Jr sube a 173 libras (Vs.Brian Vera).Me parece que la revancha con "Maravilla" se esfuma. #fb

Mercersux

Heads up for Chavez/Vera fight this weekend. The weight limit has gone from 163 to 168 to 173...... Chavez Jr. will have a huge weight advantage and won't be as drained as he has been in the past. Late TKO here

Faitelson_ESPN David Faitelson
    El limite de la pelea de regreso de JC Chavez Jr sube a 173 libras (Vs.Brian Vera).Me parece que la revancha con "Maravilla" se esfuma. #fb
    How pathetic is Chavez...guy sits out a year doing god knows what and first fight back he pulls this. Guys an absolute loser. He should be very thankful for his last name. I'd play Vera for the sole fact Chavez may not have been taking his training very seriously. I'd fully anticipate a bs decision if Vera can't get him out ITD.

hougigo

How pathetic is Chavez...guy sits out a year doing god knows what and first fight back he pulls this. Guys an absolute loser. He should be very thankful for his last name. I'd play Vera for the sole fact Chavez may not have been taking his training very seriously. I'd fully anticipate a bs decision if Vera can't get him out ITD.
    IMO, not as bad as Camacho Jr.... dude comes in like 7-11 pounds over the weight limit every single time

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Thanks, for clips I've seen he put up a goodfight. Saw this online too

I wonder if there'll be a rematch now.
    So far I've only seen the first 4 minutes of the first and Gusstafosn was doing good. I was on my way to giving it to him because he was throwing some nice combos
    well Dana suggested there would be to Ariel. Guess it depends if they think a rematch is more marketable than a Glover/Jones fight (which it surely is)

First ... 36373839404142 ... Last