hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Who is the new chick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Isn't that mayweather's broad ms., Jackson ???
    I'm saving Miss Jackson for next week. She actually used to be on the Disney Channel.
    Can you guess the show?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ashley Greene is my chick o the week
    i don't watch Disney. I'm not the pedophile on this site. I save that job for Vaughany

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Ashley Greene is my chick o the week
    i don't watch Disney. I'm not the pedophile on this site. I save that job for Vaughany
    Hahaha, actually half the time, the people on the Disney channel are way older than the characters they play. One dude was 30 years old playing a 15 year old.

Her name is Jennette McCurdy, she was on Icarly

I think she's doing good, haha

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Hahaha, actually half the time, the people on the Disney channel are way older than the characters they play. One dude was 30 years old playing a 15 year old.

Her name is Jennette McCurdy, she was on Icarly

I think she's doing good, haha
    [img]http://hougigo.mysbrforu
    m.com/photos/l/s43u7Kk2.jpg[/img]
    Always thought she was better looking than the broad she played opposite to in that show icarly.

hougigo

IMO... she looks like a young Pam-Am
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 12:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Mercersux

IMO... she looks like a young Pam-Am
    wow the resemblance is damn close. Throw some fake on her and could have version 2.0 on our hands.

hougigo

wow the resemblance is damn close. Throw some fake on her and could have version 2.0 on our hands.
    Hey... I hope so... hahaha

hougigo

One more fight until the main

hougigo

I don't have it on 5D, but Daiki is going to win tomorrow... Yakuza want to complete the Kameda trifecta, lol.

hougigo

Alright, main event is up.... let's go Collazo

hougigo

I don't like Andre Drummond

hougigo

Collazo is looking like the slickest banana in the world in there against this kid

hougigo

I don't think the kO will hit (meh, only 10 bucks) but Collazo should be up in this.... ring generalship, hitting him more, dictating the pace... I don't see how the judges could have him up... but this is Texas... the worst place to fight in America

hougigo

Collazo should win by a decent amount...8-2 or 7-3 max

hougigo

99-91
    98-92
    97-93

I can live with that

hougigo

I don't have it on 5D, but Daiki is going to win tomorrow... Yakuza want to complete the Kameda trifecta, lol.
    Daiki won with a screwy looking scorecard

Mercersux

Decent hit on collazo. What fight we got up next? Didn't have a line for the other fight you were talking about.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Arreola or Mitchell? Who ya got Hougo?

hougigo

Decent hit on collazo. What fight we got up next? Didn't have a line for the other fight you were talking about.
    Yea, it was only on Paddy Power.. I didn't have it either... but Kameda's don't lose in Japan... you can boxrec Daiki's fight later... wonky cards.
    Don't know what boxing fights they'll have on for Saturday, but Mitchell/Arreola will be on for sure.... also Burns/Beltran

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Arreola or Mitchell? Who ya got Hougo?
    I'm all over Arreola by KO in this one. People look at his last fight and see he was floored and bloodied by Stiverene, but Stiverene is a good HW with very heavy hands and concussive power. Mitchell... he's strong, but his defense is pretty bad and he's rocked pretty easily. He was rocked against Banks twice, rocked against Witherspoon and I think he was rocked pretty bad one other time.
    Only reason Banks couldn't KO him again was because he broke both his hands in the fight and stopped, like literally stopped, throwing punches after round 6 or something.... he still rocked Banks pretty hard twice.
    Witherspoon rocked him pretty bad too in their fight.
    If Arreola comes in shape...... hell, even if he comes out of shape, Mitchell will be getting KO'd. I'm not to high on a Mitchell KO because he's going to have to hurt Arreola pretty bad and Arreola took a lot of punishment from Vitali and Stiverene.
    While Mitchell has the physical talent, he doesn't have the boxing talent. Arreola is way more experienced and he'll hurt Mitchell in this fight.
    The only thing that'll stop me from going in on Arreola by KO is the weigh in and he's extremely out of shape.... but from the pics I've seen, he's been doing work

Mercersux

Yea, it was only on Padbydy Power.. I didn't have it either... but Kameda's don't lose in Japan... you can boxrec Daiki's fight later... wonky cards.
    Don't know what boxing fights they'll have on for Saturday, but Mitchell/Arreola will be on for sure.... also Burns/Beltran

I'm all over Arreola by KO in this one. People look at his last fight and see he was floored and bloodied by Stiverene, but Stiverene is a good HW with very heavy hands and concussive power. Mitchell... he's strong, but his defense is pretty bad and he's rocked pretty easily. He was rocked against Banks twice, rocked against Witherspoon and I think he was rocked pretty bad one other time.
    Only reason Banks couldn't KO him again was because he broke both his hands in the fight and stopped, like literally stopped, throwing punches after round 6 or something.... he still rocked Banks pretty hard twice.
    Witherspoon rocked him pretty bad too in their fight.
    If Arreola comes in shape...... hell, even if he comes out of shape, Mitchell will be getting KO'd. I'm not to high on a Mitchell KO because he's going to have to hurt Arreola pretty bad and Arreola took a lot of punishment from Vitali and Stiverene.
    While Mitchell has the physical talent, he doesn't have the boxing talent. Arreola is way more experienced and he'll hurt Mitchell in this fight.
    The only thing that'll stop oe from going in on Arreola by KO is the weigh in and he's extremely out of shape.... but from the pics I've seen, he's been doing work
    Can't wait to see Mitchell on dream street. Not a fan. Both burns & arreola just too pricey to make much money. Have to see what the undercards have to offer.

Sulli99van
    Sulli99van's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just hope to help other people out.

hougigo

Can't wait to see Mitchell on dream street. Not a fan. Both burns & arreola just too pricey to make much money. Have to see what the undercards have to offer.
    Gonna have to prop them up....
    IMO... i'm going with Burns by decision. Beltran has the grit, but not the physical length the last opponent had.
    Also I don't think Burns KO's him even though he's been on a surprising run of KO's.... well for now I don't think he will

hougigo

Arreola is looking in better shape now... better than he has in the past.

Then again... I gotta wait until the weigh in

hougigo

This is the first full season of UF i've seen... and damn... that one girl who used to be a model...

hougigo

I'm interested....

Jessamyn Duke huh

hougigo

Looking at Beltran/Burns.... I don't think Burns will get another KO victory... his recent string of KO's surprise me.
    Beltran's a tough man and I see him showing heart and grit in this fight..... just not enough to win in Burns's hometown.
    I'm taking Burns in a close-ish UD.... would be surprised if either man won by KO.... even more if Beltran got the decision

I'm going to watch the line..... currently sitting at -135

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

How do you feel about the Lara/Trout fight?

I 'capped Trout at -220. Think there's huge value, may wait for the decision prop though.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

I 'capped Trout at -220. Think there's huge value, may wait for the decision prop though.
    Trout all the way. I just didn't think that fight was actually happening. They were trying to put it on the Mayweather-Canelo undercard but it never happened. Is it still happening on a separate card?

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Trout all the way. I just didn't think that fight was actually happening. They were trying to put it on the Mayweather-Canelo undercard but it never happened. Is it still happening on a separate card?
    Yea, I don't even know if that fight is happening. I think they just had it up in for talks and it just never materialized.
    I'd take Trout too though, but I think it'd be closer.
    Trout usually has a good sense of distance and once he feels he can get in and out he'll come in and land some nice uppercutts and hooks before backing out. He'll be constantly jabbing too to keep that distance on.
    Lara's a sharp puncher and good counter puncher, so him cracking Trout coming in is always a possibility. I think Trout got a decent beard though... counter punches always hurt more though.
    I'd take Trout in a close-ish decision if this fight went off

hougigo

Also seeing that the ref for Molina/Smith is going to be Jay Nady.... seems to favor Ishe, the TMT fighter and champ.

Molina is a good boxer, but he's also a clincher. Whenever Molina will go in for a clinch, Nady will step in a break them up. Will be a low paced fight and it'll favor the house fighter..... I don't see any lines, but Smith by decision seems decent now

hougigo

Should have some interesting fights this weekend

hougigo

Okay, so Arreola/Mitchell lines are out.... Arreola a moderately high fave at -550ish
    Still waiting for props on this, Arreola by KO will probably be in the -200 range

hougigo

Looking at Patrick Nielsen. He's -300 right now, so maybe I'll stick him in a parlay with Burns by decision and Arreola KO along with taking him SU

He's a southpaw from Denmark and Denmark loveeeeee to build their fighters up. I think Nielsen though is better than the fighters they usually coddle and build up....but unlike brian Nielsen, I think this Nielsen is far better and he'll get his chance to show it this weekend.
    He's also a pretty quick southpaw with good power and enough to carry him to a mid to wide decision victory. I think Majewski will just walk into everything Nielsen has to offer and he'll take a victory over the distance.
    Put in the fact he's fighting at home and he's a Sauerland fighter, I love him here.

Beelzebubzy

You liking Bute or Pascal?

Beelzebubzy

Also on Trout- but I am homer. Thought he was kicking Canelos ass.
    115 at -115

First ... 33343536373839 ... Last