hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    ...Seriously though tough break. Four seconds. I've been screwed in the same manner before. Sucks.
    I forgot which fight it was, but it was a fight between two domestic British guys... 2 seconds... I lost my shit sooooo bad, haha.
    Ughhhh, I lost a good deal on that one... he could have made it too, but the ref jumped in prematurely

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    All parlays included over the past 2 days I lost a tiny bit. Basically broke even. However, I don't piss & moan like a certain someone who shall remain nameless. I don't name names but let's just say his name rhyme's with carcass.

hougigo

I don't keep record, but Gonzalez might have been the biggest dog to bite this year SU.
    I know Guillermo Jones was a sizeable underdog, SU I think he was more than +500
    A KO though was close to +1000

hougigo

Scratch that, tony thompson the first time was just as much if not more... these two guys are the two biggest dogs to cash so far

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Um.... I still have not found your Gonzalez play. I'm looking but it is nowhere to be found. You picked the wrong underdog & you can't let it go. You are just venting your frustration on me. Narvaez is not losing. And if the fight goes over 9.5 rounds then overall the last two nights combined parlays will be profitable.
    All parlays included over the past 2 days I lost a tiny bit. Basically broke even. However, I don't piss & moan like a certain someone who shall remain nameless. I don't name names but let's just say his name rhyme's with carcass.
    You lose a -1300 play, you lose your "if this hits, I'll still be up" play, and you still​ broke even? I love SBR.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know looking back, i wish i had a "F*ck it" moment and maxed Gonzalez. How many times have we all said that before huh? LOL

hougigo

You know looking back, i wish i had a "F*ck it" moment and maxed Gonzalez. How many times have we all said that before huh? LOL
    I only do that on the ones i'd bet my house on because i'm so effin sure of it... recently that'd be Kovalev and Ruiz. When I saw those lines I wet my pants at how good they were

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I only do that on the ones i'd bet my house on because i'm so effin sure of it... recently that'd be Kovalev and Ruiz. When I saw those lines I wet my pants at how good they were
    Yeah i totally missed the train on Kovalev. Just slipped my mind his fight was last Saturday. When i popped on the dvr during the week i was like....AH SH*T !!!!

hougigo

Yeah i totally missed the train on Kovalev. Just slipped my mind his fight was last Saturday. When i popped on the dvr during the week i was like....AH SH*T !!!!
    Yea man... I couldn't believe they stayed that close. I was worried that he'd explode but he kept dropping.
    Guess UK people really had faith in Cleverly.... too bad it turned out to be useless in the end

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Actually, I know that you do believe me and are angry because you forgot about the Narvaez parlays. You also forgot about "Friday Night Fights" combined parlays (Cuellar, Mendez, Mansour). What you must understand is that men like me always have contingency plans. You should also take note that even though the Mares upset destroyed a 7 & 8 fight parlay. I had a sense of humor about it & Wonka'd myself. Unlike you I'm not a sore loser. I also said in an earlier post that Mares was over valued & that I understood why someone would play Gonzalez.
    lol what is your contingency plan when you go "all-in"?!

If Mares was over-valued why did you put him in multiple parlays brah?

Iz it cuz you were getting him at -150 by putting him in parlays cuz?!

#gohardzpickzwinnerz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

same here, told myself that I needed to fade the shiit out of Cleverley after seeing some of his recent fights, but got distracted by UFC and completely forgot about this one!

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    same here, told myself that I needed to fade the shiit out of Cleverley after seeing some of his recent fights, but got distracted by UFC and completely forgot about this one!
    Man, I feel bad for you guys.
    That was like, the play of the year, lol.
    If the odds on Mitchell/Arreola are good though, that could be another one. Arreola is going to crack that glass chin so bad

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

No one gives a penetrate if you finished up or down, it's just so funny when you brag about going ALL IN and winning on a favourite 4 digits into the chalk. "I TOLD YOU GUYSS, I PICK WINNAZ." Make fun of people who play actually good lines, then gets buried by a HUGE favorite, no one in their right mind would have played.

You're and your betting style is a cornucopia of entertainment dude, keep us posted on dem all ins aight'.

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul might be a liar, but at least he's comically bad at it. The subtle ones that break even, lose small on late mystery plays and live betting are the ones you gotta keep your eye on. There's one poster who does this pretty frequently. Always waxing poetic, regurgitating elementary gambling commandments, but seems oblivious to the fact that if he's not out and out lying, then he's chasing. Which flies in the face of gambling commandment número uno.

I digress...

hougigo, thanks for the heads up once again. I just gotta stop parlaying your picks with mine lol. Played Cuellar, but with McSweeney MMA (meh)... then I RR'd Gonzalez/Terrazas/Narvaez o9.5 for a unit each based on your assessment that both were significantly undervalued. Seconds away from a nice 7u net profit. Keep up the good work/capping.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post
    Ron Paul might be a liar, but at least he's comically bad at it. The subtle ones that break even, lose small on late mystery plays and live betting are the ones you gotta keep your eye on. There's one poster who does this pretty frequently. Always waxing poetic, regurgitating elementary gambling commandments, but seems oblivious to the fact that if he's not out and out lying, then he's chasing. Which flies in the face of gambling commandment número uno.

I digress...

hougigo, thanks for the heads up once again. I just gotta stop parlaying your picks with mine lol. Played Cuellar, but with McSweeney MMA (meh)... then I RR'd Gonzalez/Terrazas/Narvaez o9.5 for a unit each based on your assessment that both were significantly undervalued. Seconds away from a nice 7u net profit. Keep up the good work/capping.
    I thought you were talking about me until the chasing bit, since you post about me so often. Now I have no idea who you mean.

Ron_Paul_2012

You lose a -1300 play, you lose your "if this hits, I'll still be up" play, and you stillbroke even? I love SBR.
    You're still crying over me clowning you on a bad pick. Absolutely childish. I had multiple parlays son. Mares straight? What are you smoking broseaphus? What I find so amusing is the fact that you're angry & I'm not. Which is all the proof that I need that you lost more money than I did. I can not wait to see your picks & plays for Wednesday. I could use some unintentional comic relief.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 08-25-13 at 12:40 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post

I digress...

You do realize that all of my parlays over the course of two days were not posted. You obviously do not have the intelligence to fill in the blanks. The bottom line is that you are a simple minded buffoon. If you had two brain cells to rub together you would do this for a living. Keep your nose clean kiddo & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    No one gives a penetrate if you finished up or down, it's just so funny when you brag about going ALL IN and winning on a favourite 4 digits into the chalk. "I TOLD YOU GUYSS, I PICK WINNAZ." Make fun of people who play actually good lines, then gets buried by a HUGE favorite, no one in their right mind would have played.

You're and your betting style is a cornucopia of entertainment dude, keep us posted on dem all ins aight'.
    It's important to be able to read between the lines of the riffraff & rabble that frequent this board. Luckily I just happen to have my ebonics dictionary handy. So here is a quick translation of how mirinquads really feels = I am jealous that you post your ALL IN plays ahead of time because they always cash & you have a paper trail of success! I hate being unemployed & being too stupid to be a pro. Oh, And this is not only my opinion. Here is a fellow member of your "hood" who had this to say about the paper trail of ineptitude that you have left over the last 4 months.

<span class="Apple-style-span">

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Go young chalkhunter, GO!

Keep us entertained.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

lol, I wish I were kidding all the times I've made fun of this clownshoes but he really is just that pathetic

He's a pathological liar, -1200 (which is the optimal ronpaul line) says he didn't have a single cent in those fights

MD

You're still crying over me clowning you on a bad pick. Absolutely childish. I had multiple parlays son. Mares straight? What are you smoking broseaphus? What I find so amusing is the fact that you're angry & I'm not. Which is all the proof that I need that you lost more money than I did. I can not wait to see your picks & plays for Wednesday. I could use some unintentional comic relief.
    Yeah, I'm clearly angry at the hilarious crow-eating that you have to endure now. -1300!

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought you were talking about me until the chasing bit, since you post about me so often. Now I have no idea who you mean.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Dumb Paul making dumb plays and being a massive prick? Nothing new

hougigo

Time for an avatar change... let the good luck roll in

Ron_Paul_2012

"Tha boxing voice" radio show is on youtube right now! First time i have ever listened live. Hougigo are you there? I guess Dwyer is going to call in.

hougigo

"Tha boxing voice" radio show is on youtube right now! First time i have ever listened live. Hougigo are you there? I guess Dwyer is going to call in.
    I don't really listen to their radio show that often... I'll watch the videos they put up though.
    I'm more of a boxing lab kind of guy.
    Who'd they have on the show?

Ron_Paul_2012

I don't really listen to their radio show that often... I'll watch the videos they put up though.
    I'm more of a boxing lab kind of guy.
    Who'd they have on the show?
    I just tuned in about 25 minutes ago. It's still on right now. Are you going to call in?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I just tuned in about 25 minutes ago. It's still on right now. Are you going to call in?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Oh. I guess we are being totally random now? OK.

Ron_Paul_2012

You got me started now I can not stop! More randomness!

hougigo

Nah, went to sleep early... new school year even tho I don't have class for a while.

hougigo

If I make any boxing plays this weekend, they'll most likely be small.... only one fight I like and that's Adrian Hernandez..... and the only thing worth there is the O/U

hougigo

Posted in another thread.. but I'm looking at taking a small piece out on Mayweather inside the distance. Nothing big though... I'm goign off superstition like in the Bradley fight with Pac
    Probably going to watch more recent fights (canelo/Trout and Mayweather/Guerrero) again to see what I get out of this.

Stoppage is totally possible here.
    Canelo isn't very good at cutting off the ring, he's horrible at it. Cut that in with him having to chase Floyd all night, the weight he has to cut and how he normally gasses out in the middle rounds... Floyd could absolutely stop him.

If you're into superstition:
    Pac lost his 16th fight after his first lost up to Bradley.
    Every undefeated fighter Floyd has fought in a title match was knocked out in the 10th round.

Small punts for me in KO and 10th round
    Last edited by hougigo; 08-27-13 at 06:12 AM.

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Posted in another thread.. but I'm looking at taking a small piece out on Mayweather inside the distance. Nothing big though... I'm goign off superstition like in the Bradley fight with Pac
    Probably going to watch more recent fights (canelo/Trout and Mayweather/Guerrero) again to see what I get out of this.
    I wouldn't rule it out. But when's the last time Mayweather's odds have been this affordable? I'm taking him straight.

I made a new forum for the rankings... www.worldboxingrankings.proboards.com. Even if you don't support it... there's a general boxing section too! No one's joined yet though...
    Last edited by Fistula; 08-27-13 at 07:34 AM.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Fistula View Post
    I wouldn't rule it out. But when's the last time Mayweather's odds have been this affordable? I'm taking him straight.

I made a new forum for the rankings... www.worldboxingrankings.proboards.com. Even if you don't support it... there's a general boxing section too! No one's joined yet though...

Yea... SU is the best option, lowest he's been in years.... just another dog I think has an interesting chance of biting... I think it's a less of a chance than Gonzo was... it's just an instinct thing.
    I'm doing a small prop on the KO, nothing big. I said 20 earlier... maybe like 10 now or something.
    If anything, I think the prop on the spread is best. It's like 9.5 and a 8-4 scorecard across the board is good enough.
    I'm going SU and spread for sure.

Also I signed up for your thing... going to confirm the email later

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last