Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

You must of hit them hard, read they done the same to V with a couple of $100 win, havent done it to me yet. You can bet live at Ladbrokes too, both are especially good for boxing.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Yeah but not as hard as i wouldve liked. Still, i feel they should not be ranked as high as some of the pro books since they are basically the same as Paddypower (in terms of limits and so on).
    Its a great place to bet but 5 squidz? ...im taking my money out.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I bet €70 and €40 on my bets last night, maybe im not been limited cause its under €100

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at the Thompson/Price 2 fight... I think Price takes this decision.
    If he's a lot more careful this time and doesn't try to push a KO... he could take a 12 round decision.
    Thompson isn't easy to KO either, Hammerfist was the only person to do it and it took him 11 rounds the first time.
    Tricky Southpaw fighter I see going 12

Tempting at +474
    I'm taking that and the over... 50 bucks a piece

hougigo

I'm not really confident about Price btw... dude's an idiot and if you can move around him, he won't know what to do.
    I just think with his youth, Lennox in advising and the second go around, he'll be smart enough to know he can win this at home if he fights conservatively
    Yea.... I'm going with hometown decision

hougigo

Just took Sturm over 9.5
    People from Montenegro aren't good, but they're usually underrated.
    I think he'll put up a spirited fight, but this'll go 12

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Price vs Thompson! This is the best Heavyweight fight I've seen in month's! Price is finished!!!

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Just took Sturm over 9.5
    People from Montenegro aren't good, but they're usually underrated.
    I think he'll put up a spirited fight, but this'll go 12

I have Sturm parlayed with Pierce and Swanson.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Im on Sturm KO, TKO or DQ

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Im on Sturm KO, TKO or DQ
    good stuff
    I'm losing big, hahaha.
    You guys wanna make money? Fade me

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Price vs Thompson! This is the best Heavyweight fight I've seen in month's! Price is finished!!!
    If he was just in the best fight in months, why would he be finished?

Really, they moved him up too fast because they underrated TT and didn't realize how big a step it was. That's understandable, as everyone underrated Thompson. But once they found out their mistake, it was foolish to repeat it. Still, I don't see why he can't be in more great fights.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    If he was just in the best fight in months, why would he be finished?

Really, they moved him up too fast because they underrated TT and didn't realize how big a step it was. That's understandable, as everyone underrated Thompson. But once they found out their mistake, it was foolish to repeat it. Still, I don't see why he can't be in more great fights.
    Domestic level fights.
    He gassed way to quick... he didn't even bother listening to Lennox Lewis.

hougigo

Nothing big this week compared to Brits next week.
    Kell Brook/Jones rematch this week. Brook should win this rematch by a more comfortable margin

I haven't seen anything yet, but i've seen brook as high as -400
    :/

hougigo

A lot of fighting in England this week.... only 3 fights caught my eye as even worth looking into.
    Chisora/Scott
    Brook/Carson
    Kiyota/Stigletiz

First two are going to a decision where the home country fighter will most likely get it. All Chisora has to do is not go down and hit gloves and he'll most likely get a decision.
    Brook, less rounds, less chance of him gassing out like the last fight.... clearer decision.
    I can't find jack on Kiyota... like nothing. He got KO'd once in his last loss.... other than that, can't find any footage. My instincts say he'll KO Kiyota who's a Japanese domestic fight and because he was the first to obliterate King Arthur... but I can't be sure without footage of freaking Kiyota.

Also, La Bomba and Grachev will be fighting in Monaco.... Grachev is meh, but somehow he still finds a way to win.

hougigo

Correction, Scott/Chisora is next week....

hougigo

So far, it's a 2 team parlay for Brook by decision and Stiglitz by KO.... I think Chris Avalos will win by decision on Friday... but if he's caught, he could get kO'd

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

A lot of fighting in England this week.... only 3 fights caught my eye as even worth looking into.
    Chisora/Scott
    Brook/Carson
    Kiyota/Stigletiz

First two are going to a decision where the home country fighter will most likely get it. All Chisora has to do is not go down and hit gloves and he'll most likely get a decision.
    Brook, less rounds, less chance of him gassing out like the last fight.... clearer decision.
    I can't find jack on Kiyota... like nothing. He got KO'd once in his last loss.... other than that, can't find any footage. My instincts say he'll KO Kiyota who's a Japanese domestic fight and because he was the first to obliterate King Arthur... but I can't be sure without footage of freaking Kiyota.

Also, La Bomba and Grachev will be fighting in Monaco.... Grachev is meh, but somehow he still finds a way to win.
    i wouldnt mess with kiyota... his only hightlight fight was a win against a suppost to be promising light heavyweight fighter Mastumoto... who was recently ko'd by an upcoming prospect from new zealand robert the butcher berridge... last week... i dont really know much about stieglitz..but i be watching film on him later on... i tried looking for footage on kiyota myself .. but from the competition he foughten i wouldnt mess with him..but your right about home crowd favorite mostly likely winning...

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    i wouldnt mess with kiyota... his only hightlight fight was a win against a suppost to be promising light heavyweight fighter Mastumoto... who was recently ko'd by an upcoming prospect from new zealand robert the butcher berridge... last week... i dont really know much about stieglitz..but i be watching film on him later on... i tried looking for footage on kiyota myself .. but from the competition he foughten i wouldnt mess with him..but your right about home crowd favorite mostly likely winning...
    I can't find a damn thing on him... it's crazy. I don't want to be a boxrec warrior, but his competition is less than stellar..... most of his highlight wins are domestic fights and we haven't really seen a promising asian in the higher weight classes in a while.
    Stiegiltz.... I think he's good. Good technical fighter who could have won the first fight with AA and dominated him in the rematch. If he fights like that, no doubt he KO's Kiyota.... but some people think he plays down to his opponents level. I don't know if I agree to that, but if he does that, the fight could go 12

brigade125

i know i read an article on kiyota when he beat matsumoto.. and it showed a picture of kiyota after he won... his face looked swollen like he gets hit alot... he might have no defense .... but i would like to see the tale of the tape between these two fighters... inside the distance for stieglitz should be a good bet...

hougigo

i know i read an article on kiyota when he beat matsumoto.. and it showed a picture of kiyota after he won... his face looked swollen like he gets hit alot... he might have no defense .... but i would like to see the tale of the tape between these two fighters... inside the distance for stieglitz should be a good bet...
    Oddschecker has him at just a little over even for a KO I think.
    Honestly, I don't think too highly of Asian fighters above MW... or even at MW as there hasn't been a good one in a while.
    I might be overrating Stiglietz after the AA performance... but man... did he fu​ck him up

hougigo

Looking at O'Kane vs Fitzgerald.
    They fought in Prizefighter with Fitzgerald losing a SD... only a 3 round fight... this one is 10 and O'kane has yet to go 10 and he's fighting in Ireland (both were born there though)
    I'll rewatch the fight and see if Fitz is worth it

hougigo

I'm on Avalos on FNF @-130
    It always pains me to see a Filipino lose, but I think Drian will. I like him, hard hitting and hard charging. A little wide sometimes, but he'll hurt you if he catches you. I think Chris will start off fast as the aggressor and put some rounds in the bank as well. Drian will probably catch him and hurt him, but I think Avalos will have been too far up by then and win the fight overall.

He's got a height and reach advantage and he's a step up from the opponents Drian has been facing.
    Drian has fought in one of the hardest countries in the world, Thailand, and has came out victorious a couple of times.
    I just think Chris is better than most of the opponents Drian has been facing and he'll win this.

I put down 130 for an even 100 and putting 50 down for Avalos by decision.... although not too sure about that one

hougigo

I'm on Avalos on FNF @-130
    It always pains me to see a Filipino lose, but I think Drian will. I like him, hard hitting and hard charging. A little wide sometimes, but he'll hurt you if he catches you. I think Chris will start off fast as the aggressor and put some rounds in the bank as well. Drian will probably catch him and hurt him, but I think Avalos will have been too far up by then and win the fight overall.

He's got a height and reach advantage and he's a step up from the opponents Drian has been facing.
    Drian has fought in one of the hardest countries in the world, Thailand, and has came out victorious a couple of times.
    I just think Chris is better than most of the opponents Drian has been facing and he'll win this.

I put down 130 for an even 100 and putting 50 down for Avalos by decision.... although not too sure about that one
    There you go baby, money in the bank

hougigo

Puttin 50 down on a three teamer

Bursak/Arron over 8.5
    Kell Brook by dec
    Khabib by dec

Only one I'm really overly worried about is Mbaye making it all 12. He had a knee injury in his fight with Masssoudi 2 years ago and he's only fought one other time since then.... plus he's 38.
    I think he'll be outboxed, but hopefully he'll make it to the final bell.
    Also as long as Brook doesn't gas, he should make it to the final bell

brigade125

nice hit on avalos... i had him too on a parlay last night.. really close fight ... 5dimes not posting props on any boxing today,. just the straight winner and over]under...might go for the kiyota over 8.5 rounds +100 ... your right about stieglitz... he does perform down to opponent level...seems kiyota might have a decent enought chin.. hopefully...going to see if i can find any vids on the other fights today...

hougigo

nice hit on avalos... i had him too on a parlay last night.. really close fight ... 5dimes not posting props on any boxing today,. just the straight winner and over]under...might go for the kiyota over 8.5 rounds +100 ... your right about stieglitz... he does perform down to opponent level...seems kiyota might have a decent enought chin.. hopefully...going to see if i can find any vids on the other fights today...
    So hard to find anything on him... if you know the kanji for his name you could youtube it. I saw one of his fights where he won by KO in the second.
    I'm starting to like the over here as well too.
    As long as Kiyota doesn't push for the KO the whole fight, he won't get knocked out like his first KO loss. I haven't seen footage, but hear it was because he rushed into a shot.
    I think Stigletz fought that way the second go around because he knew from the first fight.

brigade125

looking at kiyota record.. he only lost 2 decisions.. and he got ko agianst a light heavywieght jameson bostic..who was 6'5 and kiyota 5'11 im sure bostic had the reach also.. he had fight against some light heavyweights also... yasir siagian was another light heavyweight he ko ..
    not saying he going to ko stiglietz ..cause stieglietz got a really good chin and he seems to know how to survive when he in trouble...

over 8.5 +100 ...bol...

brigade125

easy winner...

hougigo

Good stuff.
    Also, I'm lucky that they never put at Khabib Prop on 5d.
    I ended up having to take the over and Khabib KO'd him in the 11th. Must've been after the 1:30 mark because it's showing a winner on my account

hougigo

Ughhhhhh, hated that stoppage

hougigo

So, didn't win the parlay, but Avalos SU and Avalos by decision more than made up for it.
    Was surprised it jumped up from 174 to 240 for DEC.

hougigo

They got the friday night fights up pretty early.
    Ajose got this.... and Molina fighting a month after his last loss on FNF

hougigo

Matthysse vs Garcia odds are out and they're lower than I expected. I want to wait for props because Matthysse is knocking this chump out. If Matthysse moves up any more, I'm hopping on him... but hoping people will shift to Garcia for being the undefeated unified 140 champ

On2TheNext1
    On2TheNext1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matthysse vs Garcia odds are out and they're lower than I expected. I want to wait for props because Matthysse is knocking this chump out. If Matthysse moves up any more, I'm hopping on him... but hoping people will shift to Garcia for being the undefeated unified 140 champ
    What do you think Matthysse ITD and KO/TKO will be?

Also, have you discussed Mayweather /Canelo itt? Haven't dug through.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post
    What do you think Matthysse ITD and KO/TKO will be?

Also, have you discussed Mayweather /Canelo itt? Haven't dug through.
    I think a ITD will be like -130 or something like that. Matthysse is on a tear right now and a lot of people are expecting that.

I haven't really talked about the Mayweather/Alvarez fight.... but this is a fight where Canelo's only clear advantage is his age, size and fans in the arena.
    I'll probalby start looking into it more next month, but right now..... Mayweather by decision is what I'd go for. Alvarez isn't nearly as active, not the great stalker he's made out to be and gasses way to quick for someone of his age

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last