bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yes, Floyd Mayweather needs you to defend him on internet forums. You are pathetic.
    he doesnt need it....he doesnt need people trying to shit on him or discredit him either...but people still do it...its a fuckin forum to express opinions....people dont like him...think hes "afraid" of things and whatever....and i have a different opinion....so i post mine....im no more pathetic than yourself

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    he doesnt need it....he doesnt need people trying to shit on him or discredit him either...but people still do it...its a fuckin forum to express opinions....people dont like him...think hes "afraid" of things and whatever....and i have a different opinion....so i post mine....im no more pathetic than yourself
    How much time have you spent policing SBR making sure no one disrespects Floyd Mayweather? I'd consider that fairly pathetic.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

How much time have you spent policing SBR making sure no one disrespects Floyd Mayweather? I'd consider that fairly pathetic.
    yer right man...you win...im pathetic...you are the man

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pardon me gentlemen.

I had an alright week... could have done better though.
    This weeks looks alright, not as stacked boxing wise like last week though.
    I was thinking about making videos.... kind of like the 20 second betting tips, but just slightly longer.
    Also, no offense to him, but his picks seem outrageous. I mean, he's looking for value and I understand that... but some of them just blow my mind

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Pardon me gentlemen.

I had an alright week... could have done better though.
    This weeks looks alright, not as stacked boxing wise like last week though.
    I was thinking about making videos.... kind of like the 20 second betting tips, but just slightly longer.
    Also, no offense to him, but his picks seem outrageous. I mean, he's looking for value and I understand that... but some of them just blow my mind
    who do you like in the garcia/juanma matchup? last chance for juanma here...could get some redemption....we should see some action either way though no doubt....

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    who do you like in the garcia/juanma matchup? last chance for juanma here...could get some redemption....we should see some action either way though no doubt....
    I like the favorite here, although Juan Ma could upset the young guy here. Mikey was knocking Salido around, but he was making his way back and some say he was getting to Mikey while he used the nose thing as a way out.
    His fists are also pretty big too, and if he decides to bring the fight to him, he could overwhelm the young man.
    With that said, Juan Ma's D is like a leaky faucet and Mikey should get some good counter shots in.
    Honestly, I see Mikey taking this fight in the distance with a mid to late round KO.
    His countering ability should work wonders against Juan Ma

Just my opinion of course

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I like the favorite here, although Juan Ma could upset the young guy here. Mikey was knocking Salido around, but he was making his way back and some say he was getting to Mikey while he used the nose thing as a way out.
    His fists are also pretty big too, and if he decides to bring the fight to him, he could overwhelm the young man.
    With that said, Juan Ma's D is like a leaky faucet and Mikey should get some good counter shots in.
    Honestly, I see Mikey taking this fight in the distance with a mid to late round KO.

i agree....juanmas d is leaky...i think if juanma can keep the fight at a comfortable distance he could so something though...i think thats where juanma is weakest....when someone can get inside him ...i think the key for juanma is to keep it at a comfortable distance and he may have a chance

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody got a line on the Garcia-JuanMa fight yet?

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh got it. -550. Little bit steep for what i was expecting. Have to see what ko props are paying.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Oh got it. -550. Little bit steep for what i was expecting. Have to see what ko props are paying.
    ITD seems the best prop for me

Paulie/Broner going the distance and Broner winning by decision seem strong

hougigo

Friday fights:

Kovalev vs White
    Take the under, both men have the power to take each other down... and Kovalev is one bad man. If anything, I see him taking White out early. Sure you can get caught, it happens in the George KO, Kovalev is a man on a mission though. White's tall and has a good jab, plus he has wins over Yordanis and sukhotsky.... Kovalev though is going to go out there and try to kill him.

U 7.5

Jennigs vs Fedosov

Jennings is one of the best, if not the best, American HW prospect in recent years. Good physica attributes, good body punching and he's growing to become a better fighter. Fedosov, too bullish for my taste. I think Jennings will beat him in a methodical fashion over 12 rounds and take a clear, decisive decision.

Over 9.5 rounds

Maroan vs Payano
    I don't know much about Maroan, he looks pretty good though. Southpaw with decent power who'll make you honest with his straight left. What worries me is he's only fought out the Philippines once and Asian fighters who usually never leave home generally don't do so well.
    Besides, Payano is a very experienced opponent who's a 2 time olympian. I think he'll dicatate the pace, flash the judges with his combinations and take a decision that's mid to close on the cards (maybe a UD that's 1-2 points off).

over 9.5

Might switch to video format next week

hougigo

Jennigs is a 10 round fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Friday Wallberg in a bad way apparently after this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7d3-WZGJs

hougigo

1-2
    -_-
    Need to watch the Jennings fight, but heard the swelling wasn't that bad, was turning into a good fight.
    I saw the FNF.... combo didn't look to devastating, but dude ended up getting Pacqd

bobby heenan
    Update your status

kovalev is a killer

hougigo

Tonight:

Crawford vs Sanabaria

Should be an intersting one, a fight Crawford should win. He's too fast and explosive. he puts his combinations very well. Sanbaria a tall fighter though with a good jab. Should give a good account of himself, but Crawford should outgun him here and take a well earned UD.

Over8.5

Mikey Garcia vs Lopez

Should go the over here. Mikey Garcia a slow starter, but has great accuracy in his fight game. He's patient to wait for his opponent to make a mistake and Lopez's defense is as leaky as a faucet in a crack house.Now, in both his fights with Salido, he sustained a ton of damage from both of their offensive onslaughts. Garcia won't fight the same way, but if he's as careless, he'll get caught with something he doesn't see coming.
    I want to take Garcia ITD and have a very good feeling he will, but I have a feeling he'll take it on points. The Distance is a bit of a gamble, but +310 looks too good

Over 8.5
    Fight goes the distance

hougigo

Honestly, the fight going over and the distance depends entirely on how Lopez fights. If he's going all out and trying to be an offensive machine, he'll get KO'd fast. I think he'll try and fight a smarter, controlled fight. Those 2 fights with Salido taught him to stop being stupid

hougigo

Bradley vs Marquez odds are up!
    And Bradley a slight underdog.
    Can't wait for the Marquez money and everyone else to roll in and eat up Marquez.
    Here's hoping he's as high as a +300 underdog come fight night

hougigo

Oh man... Crawford just KO'd him.
    0-1 right now.
    Of the past 4 O/U i've picked, they've all been under.
    I don't have a good feeling about Garcia coming up.

hougigo

I want to take Garcia ITD and have a very good feeling he will, but I have a feeling he'll take it on points. The Distance is a bit of a gamble, but +310 looks too good

Over 8.5
    Fight goes the distance
    Stupid me.
    Here comes my slide.
    0-3 for the night.
    I've done nothing but say I want to take him ITD.... but of course I take it the distance.
    Well, back to my losing ways.

Fade material right now guys, I'm serious.
    Same thing that happened to me a couple of months ago.
    Last edited by hougigo; 06-16-13 at 02:11 AM.

hougigo

I'm in fade mode right now guys.... doing horrible.

here's what I'm looking at:

Chakiev vs Wlod

Wlod's very good, underrated and a powerful puncher. We saw that in his comeback against Danny green and against the Rican in their 2 fights. I think the Machine will just be too much for him, I think he might even get a late KO against the Devil. Value looks even right now, I expect Chakiev to go up.

Paulie vs Broner

Broner moving up 2 weight classes against a very durable Paulie. I don't think he'll KO Paulie inside the distance like everone thinks, but it's entirely possible. Paulie is not as mobile as he used to be and he's a lot older. I'm siding with Broner taking a decision though and the fight going over.

hougigo

Wow, John Banks was a +150 underdog when he opened.
    now he's a -120 favorite.

Mitchell is a strong fighter who can put the pressure on you and hurt you if you're not careful. Dude is chinny though and gets caught more often than he should. Banks's output is low, but if he sets traps again like he did in the first fight, he could KO Mitchell again.
    I'll go with that, Mitchell is crude an Banks is the much smarter fighter. Mitchell only wins if Banks is too gun shy and pressures him to a decision or KO.
    Banks will most likely catch him again.

Banks
    If I see a prop later
    Banks KO

Also my two earlier.
    Chakiev jumped way up to -350 and I'm still on the Broner prop and over

hougigo

Looking at Caleb Traux for FNF.
    Dude's at home fighting against Don George.
    If he could survive the KO power and dance to a decision, he could win on hometown cards. I'm not familiar with how well they score.... but they're in Minnesota.... I don't think I've ever seen a fight there

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How do you see the Bradley / Marquez fight?

I think id play Bradley as the underdog. Dont know that much about boxing though

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    How do you see the Bradley / Marquez fight?

I think id play Bradley as the underdog. Dont know that much about boxing though
    I love Bradley in this fight, but I may come off as biased because I'm a Bradley fan.
    He just seems to be at the right place at the right time.
    Bradley younger, pretty slick (at times, still a hard charger who likes to suffocate with punches at times) an could outwork Marquez to a decision win.
    Marquez still a master counter puncher who's coming off his biggest win.
    I like Bradley in this spot though and I'm going to wait to put down. Odds were right when it opened with both in the hundi range. No doubt during fight week, Marquez's stock will jump up making Bradley prime

hougigo

Looking at Caleb Traux for FNF.
    Dude's at home fighting against Don George.
    If he could survive the KO power and dance to a decision, he could win on hometown cards. I'm not familiar with how well they score.... but they're in Minnesota.... I don't think I've ever seen a fight there
    I didn't jump on this, was +200 when I saw it.... didn't even get to see the KO, I fell asleep

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How do you think the Broner fight ends mate? Considering betting on a dec or late round KO, how does that sound?

MD

Early KO is better in my opinion. I think the fight is going to get worse and worse for Broner the longer it goes. I honestly don't know if he's being overvalued here. With fair judging, I'd cap Broner at -400 at best, but Paulie finishing him is unrealistic, and if it goes the distance, Paulie probably isn't winning. Ugly fight for everyone's favourite Jersey Shore reject.

MD

In fact, small play on the Not 7-12 Broner line. Some value here I think.

Any other result* -146 vs Broner wins in round 7-12
    Risking $365.00 To Win $250.00

hougigo

Early KO is better in my opinion. I think the fight is going to get worse and worse for Broner the longer it goes. I honestly don't know if he's being overvalued here. With fair judging, I'd cap Broner at -400 at best, but Paulie finishing him is unrealistic, and if it goes the distance, Paulie probably isn't winning. Ugly fight for everyone's favourite Jersey Shore reject.
    I'd have it Broner distance or EKO.
    His body looks big and going longer distances would be bad for him. Paulie though has been hurt before.
    I think, personally, Broner will take a decision here. He is being way overvalued at -1500... too much. Paulie at home, the champ and Broner moving up 2 weight classes. Don't take Broner SU if you like him

hougigo

I'd have it Broner distance or EKO.
    His body looks big and going longer distances would be bad for him. Paulie though has been hurt before.
    I think, personally, Broner will take a decision here. He is being way overvalued at -1500... too much. Paulie at home, the champ and Broner moving up 2 weight classes. Don't take Broner SU if you like him
    Just too much risk for shitty value is what i mean

hougigo

Thank god for Mitchell being Chinny. Banks should be getting this in soon.
    He knows he hurt him

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Who's winning that fight?

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

put a bit on r 4-6 live @3.4 hating this atm!

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    Who's winning that fight?
    I'd say Mitchell right now.
    Banks hurt Mitchell but didn't down him.
    Banks being too inactive... gahh, I was afraid he'd wait too long for a counter shot

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last