PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA!
    +800 plus odds on this baby!
    Sorry I didn't bold pick this though, I wasn't as confident that he'd win and I thought maybe Lundy would use his reach and speed to win. Lundy could have won though if he didn't take as long to recover.
    Always rely on FNF for upsets.
    Again, my apologies for not posting to people who take my opinion into note.

I'll probably post some more tonight for tomorrow if anybody cares.

​Boxing/MMA record: 13-10-0
    great job on the personal pick, but it was a serious failure not to share with everyone.

i wish there was a way to give you negative points.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    great job on the personal pick, but it was a serious failure not to share with everyone.

i wish there was a way to give you negative points.
    That's my bad on that man.... i'm thinking about just posting all of them from now on, because I hit three dogs in the past week (Beltran, Cano and Art). Art being the only posted bold pick.... but I did do a little write up for the other two
    I'm just worried though... because I've seen people post on threads blaming people for losing them money.... and I don't want to do that and feel bad about it. A lot of them are risky that even I don't think I"ll win.... and don't want to post if I'm not confident.
    But screw it... I'm 13-10 on posted bold picks.... not like I'm Charlie Sheen winning exactly.. and this one would have been a good one to share.
    I'm pretty much going to post everything from now on.... even if I do think it's too risky.
    Here's hoping Gomez takes it tomorrow against Porter....
    I got him at 305 but he's at 340 right now on 5dimes

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

That's my bad on that man.... i'm thinking about just posting all of them from now on, because I hit three dogs in the past week (Beltran, Cano and Art). Art being the only posted bold pick.... but I did do a little write up for the other two
    I'm just worried though... because I've seen people post on threads blaming people for losing them money.... and I don't want to do that and feel bad about it. A lot of them are risky that even I don't think I"ll win.... and don't want to post if I'm not confident.
    But screw it... I'm 13-10 on posted bold picks.... not like I'm Charlie Sheen winning exactly.. and this one would have been a good one to share.
    I'm pretty much going to post everything from now on.... even if I do think it's too risky.
    Here's hoping Gomez takes it tomorrow against Porter....
    I got him at 305 but he's at 340 right now on 5dimes
    its all good buddy. i was just busting your chops anyway.

and im of the opinion that if someone is going to tail you blindly, then they have no business bashing you if it loses.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    its all good buddy. i was just busting your chops anyway.

and im of the opinion that if someone is going to tail you blindly, then they have no business bashing you if it loses.
    Yup, always why I post the bold beforehand and my opinion!

Let's hope my three picks hit tomorrow.
    The guererro picks have a good chance, but I'm iffy with the Gomez pick

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

How much shit would I have gotten if I said I just hit a play I hadn't mentioned on here? ha

hougigo

Guerrero keeps dropping.
    Don't know why though.
    He's as low as -300

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Im on guerrero and edgar sosa

hougigo

didnt watch the gomez fight..... but evidently it was riddled with headbutts and was a bloody mess

hougigo

Damn about the Gomez fight... I heard it was ugly as hell... I have to watch it though because I was out.
    No surprise on the Aydin fight though.
    2 of 3 today and 3 of 4 for the weekend. Not bad, could have been 4 of 5 with a nice +800 underdog, but didn't post.
    Will do so from now on, but post Risky in red bold if I'm no so confident about it.
    I'll be gone for about 2 weeks.... so I'll be posting nothing the day of or nothing. Might leave a FNF play

​Boxing/MMA record: 15-11-0

hougigo

Since I'm making a shot into the dark and not really offering an opinion other than... I think he'll win. I won't put my usual bold statement up. I'm putting a small bet on Errol Spence @-140.... simply because he's American, the best WW we got and the Americans have been riding a wave lately. I think he gets past it and odds don't seem that bad.
    I don't watch amateur boxing that much, so this is just a random pick I hope goes through.
    Pretty much any amateur fight I post in here without the big bold writing.... is a shot in the dark.
    Also, when I say small... only about a 30 dollar bet

Errol SPence over Carvahlo @ -140

*edit
    And right after I make the bet, the scoring system got me nervous because Ramirez won by 21-20.... little too close for my comfort

hougigo

Right now, I think Errol got this.... unless he gets KO'd.... or the judges don't like him

hougigo

I liked Spence.... but then again his opponent didn't seem that good... even though he supposedly does work for the country in other competitions.
    Him, along with a couple other U.S fighters, I'd take in the next round.... U.S olympic team is looking good right now.
    I might make some other shot in the dark plays tonight on decent odds.

Boxing/MMA record: 16-11-0

hougigo

ANother shot in the dark pick. I'm taking Abdulkareem over Lusizi.
    Another 30 dollars @ -110 odds.
    Quick tidbit.... I don't know much about either fighter, just that Abdulkareem is younger than Lusizi.
    Hahaha, this is another shot in the dark pick, so make a small wager and piggyback if you'd like.

Abdulkareem over Lusizi @ -110

hougigo

I failed in that one.... too bad it's only three rounds though.... Abdulkareem could've taken it
    Well, that's it for my shot in the darks

Boxing/MMA record: 16-12-0

hougigo

Something i'm going to write before all my picks. I'm just a normal person writing his opinion on what I think is going to happen and why. It's up to you to take my opinion and do with it as you will. I may be wrong as hell or I may happen to be right. If you think I'm wrong, post here and say why! Argument's are great and it's always better to see two sides to every coin.

alright, I"ll be gone for a while, so I"ll just post some picks here. I'm having my brother lay down while I'm gone.... they'll all be small picks of 30 bucks..... pulling in a little from my win on the last FNF.

Risky
    The Gesta fight is a damn coin flip. Not for the ML, should be Gesta... but for the over/under. This is just a precautionary to people looking at that fight. Barnett has the reach and length, but he's a stalker with little head movement that will probably walk forward all night. So Gesta has the ability to get him out as he will be given an lot of opportunities. Then again.... Gesta has never fought an AA fighter and mostly fought old Mexican veterans.... so who knows if he struggles with the pressure Barnett presents.
    Me personally.... I'm banking on the fact that Barnett's been blasted twice, his come foward style playing for Gesta and Gesta's desire to perform well for his first time headlining a card.
    If the under is anywhere from 7.5 to 9.5.... I'll have my brother lay down.... if not, then it'll be a void pick for me.

Gesta vs Barnett under

Next couple are amateur boxing matches. I know I said before that I didn't bet on these, but after watching a few of these.... I'm impressed.

Rau'shee Warren is the best and most experienced boxer on the US squad right now. I see him winning a few fights.... not sure about medaling though as I didn't look at his possible matchups yet. Regardless... he's on a bye right now and I'd take him over Nordine or Ajmal on Friday.

Warren over Nordine/Ajmal

Ramirez has a very good chance of medaling as he was lucky with his draw and won't face Lomachenko, Toledo or Qiuang. His style should net him a win next week over Fazzlidin.... although the scoring system has me a little worried.

Ramierz over Fazzlidin

Lomachenko over Wellington

Probably crap odds, but no freaking way in hell does Wellington beat Lomachenko.... no way. This will be a huge upset if he loses.

Toledo over Qiang

THis isa tough one that could go either way... but I'm siding with the Cuban on this one. I think Toledo will make it to the semis and lose to Lomachenko. Also, I like the Cuban amateur program a lot better than the chinese one... don't know how well they'll do now that they're not on homegrounds.
    I don't know if Spence will win his next Welter bout because he had an opponent who wasn't really that good today. I'm not going to lie though... I think he can perform once again and make it into the round of 8. I'm not quite sure how good Vikas is..... but I thought Spence performed exceptionally well. ALso, this is why I'm making small bets compared to a normal unit or 3/4's.

Spence over Vikas

Well, that's 6 picks.... 180 dollars, 30 each. I'm basically feeling fancy since that Beltran win last Friday.... but I personally like these picks. Not 100 percent sure they'll hit, but there's a good chance they will. The one I'm worried about most is the Gesta vs Barnett fight. Overconfidence kills and Gesta is just that. I'm relying on Barnett to help get KO'd... that's why I feel the pick is a little risky. Very good chance this hits the over..... just saying.

Well, that's it for me for a week or two.

Boxing/MMA record: 16-11-0
    Last edited by hougigo; 07-29-12 at 06:12 PM.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna have to check out some of these olympic boxing matches. My knowledge of these guys definitely isn't up to snuff but im sure there's plenty of money to be made.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Gonna have to check out some of these olympic boxing matches. My knowledge of these guys definitely isn't up to snuff but im sure there's plenty of money to be made.
    Yeah, I'm pretty upset that I didn't have a chance to hit the Lomachenko to win gold line at +100. I'm going to try and do some capping today on Anthony Joshua - he's at +200 to win gold on PaddyPower.

Mercersux

I know we're in olympic boxing mode but any thoughts on the Thomas Oosthuizen/Rowland Bryant fight ??? Ooze should take it but im thinking props is the way to go. No value in -800 straight.

hougigo

Checking in from Maine. USA boxing pooped out.... But Errol Spence just got his fight overturned... So im 3 for 2 right now waiting tonight for the last. If warren hadn't pooped out, we have two Americans still.in

hougigo

Aka if you took Spence and lost.... Dispute the shit out of it

MS
    MS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yes I was betting on Errol Spence couldnt believe the result glad it got overturned was gutted for the kid I'll be surprised if I get my $50 from Bodog though

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You can't bet on this crap deepest pockets win, Vikas was robbed.

hougigo

Then USA wouldn't have won because USA am boxing gets the least amount of money. Also, haven't watched yet but heard Spence won pretty convincingly

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

5 dimes has reverted to the original decision, they do not observe protests. No more gripe here pal! You haven't watch but are defending, yes I think he won. Protests are for pusieS. India should withdrawal all their players from the games to protest this decision.
    Last edited by Nick Papageorgio; 08-04-12 at 10:08 AM.

BallaHolic777
    BallaHolic777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    5 dimes has reverted to the original decision, they do not observe protests. No more gripe here pal! You haven't watch but are defending, yes I think he won. Protests are for pusieS. India should withdrawal all their players from the games to protest this decision.
    The guy won the fight hands down man. Nothing wrong with a protest..but yes they have already proven that turkey or some other country was trying to make a 10 million dollar bribe for medals. I have Spence to win gold ha

MS
    MS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Bodog has done the same btw

hougigo

Alright, I'll come back later to tell you he won after I watched it. And funny you say protests are
    field pussies and then say all of India should protest.....
    And let me guess.... You don't think the rjj fight should be protested either.

hougigo

ANybody know the odds on Chris Avalos tonight?
    I just got back from my trip.... would have put down on him, but came back later than expected.
    ALso, Lomachenko is just one step away from another gold.

Mercersux

ANybody know the odds on Chris Avalos tonight?
    I just got back from my trip.... would have put down on him, but came back later than expected.
    ALso, Lomachenko is just one step away from another gold.

Mercersux

the over on the Avalos fight was -160 so that was pretty easy cash too. The Darley Perez fight was a nailbiter but he pulled it off.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    the over on the Avalos fight was -160 so that was pretty easy cash too. The Darley Perez fight was a nailbiter but he pulled it off.
    I would have taken both... but a little bit unsure with the over.
    I'm never too keen on people who've never fought outside a country before and Alvaros is a game kid

hougigo

Got back with the Olympics almost over, and got to say the Lomachenko future is looking good. Also, Anthony Joshua is looking good for the gold. He's going up against a guy he already beat in the world championship last year in his hometown..... come on now. He's won close fights already here, what's going to be different in the final? Unless he wins by a wide decision.... I bet Joshua wins this and takes the gold

hougigo

First pick for today is a rough one. Shiming vs Pongyanoon.
    This is a fight that could easily go to either man.
    Shiming is China's most accomplished boxer, but he's coming up in years and it's evident in his past couple of matches where he's just surviving.
    His Thai counterpart has been on an upset tear lately and has a good chance to unseat the gold medal winner.
    IMO, I think Shiming takes this in a close fight. He has the experience and a win over him already..... so I think he'll edge out a win over Pongyanoon.

Shiming over Pongyanoon @ -180

hougigo

Zou won.... but wasn't a good showing
    THai could have easily taken that

hougigo

I'l be making a play on the Murata fight if anybody is interested at 430.... still playing tug-o-war (not masturbating) with myself

First ... 3456789 ... Last