pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90434

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    It’s one reason why I’m very bullish on ADA. I think the push towards a more eco friendly crypto will only help ADA flourish. Still think it will be $10 in less than 2 years.
    Just sold 1 bitcoin cash for ADA.

I like it.

Hold and see.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    At least you know to laugh.

Plenty of people still don't know enough to realize though. Jibbbbby for example :\

That is similar to my own thinking re cycles. Think it could easily stall around these levels for a while, but my 88 goal is actually very conservative compared to what I think could happen over the next decade.

Kind of wish Elon would GTFO.

One person having so much effect on the price is anti-decentralization. Could undermine the base advantage if it continues too long.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninabam...h=2a5a137869b7

Bringing centralization in general. Going to be a Bitcoin Mining Council.

Guess this is price of Wall Street entering and pumping our bags. Crypto slowly morphing into Wall Street 2.0.

PS. Wonder how long before we hear about bitcoin mining using Telsa solar panels or that he has/owns or has invested in mining farms.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 05-25-21 at 10:16 AM.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10506

I had a patient ask me if I heard about Safemoon, and preceded to tell me about what a great investment it could be...I later listened to waiting room area to hear what ppl were talking about and some were definitely talking about crypto...I went to have a coffee yesterday and two guys next to me were discussing binance versus kraken...

I’m just starting the conversation because it does matter whether we like it or not...digital art going for 86Million, bids for art by 6y/o kids going for thousands, cumrocket, piss and shit coins mooning.

you have to ask yourself, is your mechanic, pool boy and maid about to all get rich or are they all about to be giant bag holders who will eventually capitulate and sell?

one thing I can guarantee, the market is not nor ever will be a place where everyone will get win a lottery ticket all at the same time.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I had a patient ask me if I heard about Safemoon, and preceded to tell me about what a great investment it could be...I later listened to waiting room area to hear what ppl were talking about and some were definitely talking about crypto...I went to have a coffee yesterday and two guys next to me were discussing binance versus kraken...

I’m just starting the conversation because it does matter whether we like it or not...digital art going for 86Million, bids for art by 6y/o kids going for thousands, cumrocket, piss and shit coins mooning.

you have to ask yourself, is your mechanic, pool boy and maid about to all get rich or are they all about to be giant bag holders who will eventually capitulate and sell?

one thing I can guarantee, the market is not nor ever will be a place where everyone will get win a lottery ticket all at the same time.

So how are you investing your money?

Your against Cypto
    Your against Sports betting.

Please enlighten us Mr Profit.

Instead of telling us all how dumb we are tells us investing secret.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

Bought bitty for large at 38,000 and will wait til it hits 55,000 again and then sell and cash out. Wait till it crashes again repeat and rinse.. Bitcoin peaks and dips like crazy now and trending. Buy low and sell high.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6669

This I agree with, and it's why I think this crypto crash is going to last a little while. You need to get rid of the people looking for a quick profit and get back to rewarding the long-terms. It's also why I think this is the best time to buy some of the "hidden crytpos" that no one is paying attention to, which is why I've stated many times I like ADA. Polka Dot another good one. Both are still well under the radar, and I like that they're not on RH. Keep it off RH. Worst thing that's happened to Doge is it's on RH right now and everyone wants in.

Crypto and stocks are similar in that you need to buy the "under the radar" plays. Gamestop crashed as soon as everyone bought in. Same with AMC. Too many impatient people out there looking for a quick buck. I tried the short-game thing with the hyped stock and never win. Crypto will bounce back but it needs to slide out of the news. It's too much in the headlines right now and that's hurting it. Too many people trying to buy, and that's only going to encourage more people to sell on any little gain.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

My portfolio is approximately like this:

Theta %15
    Tfuel %5
    Digibyte %5
    Chainlink %10 (It should be in every portfolio)
    Ethereum %20 (It should be in every portfolio)
    Bitcoin Cash %10 (Outperforming Bitcoin. Cheaper and faster)
    Cake %15 (Staking/Passive Income)
    Ada %10 (It should be in every portfolio)
    Dot %5 (It should be in every portfolio)
    Xrp %3 (there's a risk but definetely worth othe risk, it's a bet)
    Xlm %2

PS: You can keep some bitcoin as well if you like or later when altcoins gain more value, you can convert some of them to BTC for long haul HODLing. I like to add ALGO and MATIC as well in future.

My target is 2025.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 05-25-21 at 11:32 AM.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    So how are you investing your money?

Your against Cypto
    Your against Sports betting.

Please enlighten us Mr Profit.

Instead of telling us all how dumb we are tells us investing secret.
    I’m not against any of those things...I am being objective and unemotional and trying not to become a bag holder...going through 90% drawdowns after getting a 3x gain is one of the most gut punching and mentally destructive things anyone can go through...I am trying to help!!!!

that’s why I said the biggest the thing right now is you risk management....if you have more than 50% of your assets in crypto I would be very nervous right now and consider scaling back to no more than you are willing to see go negative and sideways for years...you won’t miss it...that’s all. If we were in a legit bull market I’d be telling you the exact opposite.

if you want to FOMO in because you’ve been conditioned to buy the dip because it only goes up..by all means be my guest..

as for current investments many reopening plays in travel, airlines and hotels look like they are entering into some good short term momentum as well as gold. Energy like oil and uranium will be 2-3x over the next year.

crypto momentum could change but right now it looks very very shaky from a technical and herd psychology perspective. From a macro perspective there is still a tremendous amount of liquidity from stimulus and savings accounts. Also many metrics which have previously called the top have not been triggered, ie Reserve risk and RHODL, of note the pi cycle top indicator triggered but it also triggered at half way peak in 2013...so my best guess is there is still more pain to come before we go up or we go sideways for several months before one day taking off.. once we see whale wallet sizes increasing again and I stop hearing everyone talking about it is when it will most likely be the best time to get back in.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bought bitty for large at 38,000 and will wait til it hits 55,000 again and then sell and cash out. Wait till it crashes again repeat and rinse.. Bitcoin peaks and dips like crazy now and trending. Buy low and sell high.
    Jibby, what happens if we are still in bull market and the price keeps climbing after you sell at $55k? Do you just accept it and walk away or FOMO back in at higher price?

Like I'm sure, there are people who cashed out at 30k and are now waiting for the price to fall below that point to buy back in.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Jibby, what happens if we are still in bull market and the price keeps climbing after you sell at $55k? Do you just accept it and walk away or FOMO back in at higher price?

Like I'm sure, there are people who cashed out at 30k and are now waiting for the price to fall below that point to buy back in.
    Bitcoin goes up and down like crazy now, it trends. I wouldn't try the buy low and sell high rinse and repeat with any stock. Bitcoin I will try it. It trends like that why not?

If I sell and cash out at 55,000, then I wait for as long as it takes to go back down to 35,000. Bitcoin has proven to tank from time to time then rebound.

I'm waiting now for it to get back up to 55,000. I'll wait for as long as it takes. I don't think it will take very long though.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I’m not against any of those things...I am being objective and unemotional and trying not to become a bag holder...going through 90% drawdowns after getting a 3x gain is one of the most gut punching and mentally destructive things anyone can go through...I am trying to help!!!!

that’s why I said the biggest the thing right now is you risk management....if you have more than 50% of your assets in crypto I would be very nervous right now and consider scaling back to no more than you are willing to see go negative and sideways for years...you won’t miss it...that’s all. If we were in a legit bull market I’d be telling you the exact opposite.

if you want to FOMO in because you’ve been conditioned to buy the dip because it only goes up..by all means be my guest..

as for current investments many reopening plays in travel, airlines and hotels look like they are entering into some good short term momentum as well as gold. Energy like oil and uranium will be 2-3x over the next year.

crypto momentum could change but right now it looks very very shaky from a technical and herd psychology perspective. From a macro perspective there is still a tremendous amount of liquidity from stimulus and savings accounts. Also many metrics which have previously called the top have not been triggered, ie Reserve risk and RHODL, of note the pi cycle top indicator triggered but it also triggered at half way peak in 2013...so my best guess is there is still more pain to come before we go up or we go sideways for several months before one day taking off.. once we see whale wallet sizes increasing again and I stop hearing everyone talking about it is when it will most likely be the best time to get back in.
    That's with anything in life pal. Just look at this planned pandemic that flipped our lives around but people haven't a clue that's this was all planned.

Same with cryptos, whales control the market but cryptos aren't going away anytime soon.

You think you have a clue about the market but unless you're a whale, your guess is as good as anyone else on here. That's why one minute you're telling people to get out and next saying it's over for the bears.

bigtymer56

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

R u kidding? Jibby will be in here gif bombing everytime there's a dip if he sells prematurely like he just did recently. He's been drinking the shaderade since he cashed out early

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19397

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Theta %15
    Tfuel %5
    Digibyte %5
    Xlm %2

PS: You can keep some bitcoin as well if you like or later when altcoins gain more value, you can convert some of them to BTC for long haul HODLing. I like to add ALGO and MATIC as well in future.

My target is 2025.
    You should do well. The important thing is to carry through with your plan to hodl until 2025. Your portfolio is diversified and looks a lot like mine although about 1/2 the names are different. We're probably both too diversified but I don't mind taking a chance on a few lesser coins to go ballistic. I like that you are mostly top 20. You should consider taking some profit when this present bull run peaks - have a little something for the next few years.

The toughest part is going to be when the bear market sets in. If history repeats itself, there will be a moonshot in 4 to 8 months. And then it's going to be a couple of years of down, down, down. I bought every dip in 2018 and 2019 and was painfully in the red the whole time. I improved my DCA in everything. If I couldn't improve my DCA, I didn't buy. I questioned my sanity at times. Luckily, I had a 401K to keep feeding the beast. For example, I had an Ethereum DCA of $945 in January 2018. By the time this bull run started, I had that down to $200. Do the math. I got a buttload of ethereum and am still 13x-ing today (down from 20x).

The 401K is pretty much empty, now and I am all-in on crypto. When the moonshot happens (and there's no reason right now it shouldn't), I'll be doing some serious liquidation into stablecoins, a little cash and perhaps precious metals. This might happen in stages. I'll probably sell completely out of 1/2 my holdings and sell 1/2 the quantity of the "keepers". I'll wait till around 2023 to re-invest. That is a rough outline of my "plan".....

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    That's with anything in life pal. Just look at this planned pandemic that flipped our lives around but people haven't a clue that's this was all planned.

Same with cryptos, whales control the market but cryptos aren't going away anytime soon.

You think you have a clue about the market but unless you're a whale, your guess is as good as anyone else on here. That's why one minute you're telling people to get out and next saying it's over for the bears.
    what were my exact words...you don’t read so well. I said a good buy signal occurred but we needed a nice green candle today. Why are you mad at me? Because I told you a month in advance about a crash that could’ve saved you a 50% draw down...when instead of having 1 bitcoin you would now have two? I am not trying to flex I am trying to help you...if you guys are too emotional and get swayed by technical reads then just ignore my posts. If you want to stack more bitcoin then I suggest you pay attention. That is all. I don’t even know what you are talking about with planned pandemic or what that has anything to do with this...I suspect you spend more time than you probably should trying to crack di Vinci codes when the only thing you are doing is drinking the kool-aid of algorithms in your social media feeds.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Theta %15
    Tfuel %5
    Digibyte %5
    Xlm %2

My target is 2025.
    This is all I asked from you trobin31 & never asked you specifically why the market fluctuates at any given point, but you could not answer my question & provide this. Instead in your mind you imagined a pretty Ridiculous hypothetical scenario attacking my intelligence along with PIMike trying to figure out this market. Then I proceeded to curse you out because I felt disrespected end of story.

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    It’s one reason why I’m very bullish on ADA. I think the push towards a more eco friendly crypto will only help ADA flourish. Still think it will be $10 in less than 2 years.
    Possible, but not likely. I like ADA the best out of any crypto long term, but the crypto market moves mostly in unison and has bull/bear cycles.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

what were my exact words...you don’t read so well. I said a good buy signal occurred but we needed a nice green candle today. Why are you mad at me? Because I told you a month in advance about a crash that could’ve saved you a 50% draw down...when instead of having 1 bitcoin you would now have two? I am not trying to flex I am trying to help you...if you guys are too emotional and get swayed by technical reads then just ignore my posts. If you want to stack more bitcoin then I suggest you pay attention. That is all. I don’t even know what you are talking about with planned pandemic or what that has anything to do with this...I suspect you spend more time than you probably should trying to crack di Vinci codes when the only thing you are doing is drinking the kool-aid of algorithms in your social media feeds.
    I think got lost in all the chatter but your last chance to exit will be 43k,, again, you’ve been warned
    We had a very nice bullish indicator yesterday, just waiting for the follow through green candle and I'd say it's GG for the Bears
    Oh shut the hell up. You haven't a clue. You're spewing nonsense as always

trobin31

Oh shut the hell up. You haven't a clue. You're spewing nonsense as always
    pretty evident you are more interested in being right and winning some imaginative battle to obtain a surge of dopamine just to go on another day. Just because you can’t understand rational thought layed to paper yet alone accept the possibility you might be receiving sound advice from a black highly educated successful person...in the end it goes against everything that keeps you breathing and able to live with yourself...no matter how many failures in life...no matter how slow you are...well at least you are better than some black criminal libtard??? My friend...if I know you...then you best believe the people who pretend to be on your side understand you...and what do you think they use your stupidity for?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

What are you smoking pal? You sound like you're in your own little world.

You posted telling everyone to get out of their holdings when the price was around $38,000... Saying it was your last warning. Then couple days later you post shit like good bullish signal and it's goodbye to the bears.

We are mostly HODLERs here. Now the price is going back up, you're changing your story and saying, oh you were giving trading advice? GTFOH. You're not who you think you are with your wannabe Dalai Lama bullshit

shadymcgrady

Last edited by shadymcgrady; 05-25-21 at 06:56 PM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14295

pretty evident you are more interested in being right and winning some imaginative battle to obtain a surge of dopamine just to go on another day. Just because you can’t understand rational thought layed to paper yet alone accept the possibility you might be receiving sound advice from a black highly educated successful person...in the end it goes against everything that keeps you breathing and able to live with yourself...no matter how many failures in life...no matter how slow you are...well at least you are better than some black criminal libtard??? My friend...if I know you...then you best believe the people who pretend to be on your side understand you...and what do you think they use your stupidity for?
    Why would we know that you are black?

trobin31

What are you smoking pal? You sound like you're in your own little world.

You posted telling everyone to get out of their holdings when the price was around $38,000... Saying it was your last warning. Then couple days later you post shit like good bullish signal and it's goodbye to the bears.

We are mostly HODLERs here. Now the price is going back up, you're changing your story and saying, oh you were giving trading advice? GTFOH. You're not who you think you are with your wannabe Dalai Lama bullshit
    Again, some ppl have legit money and don’t want to see it evaporate...you are right...I will let you do your thing here...some ppl prolly appreciate when I let them know at 60k to exit but you do you...it’s all about you

trobin31

Everyone here knows the truth, but you want it to be a dick measuring contest as soon as someone brings up metrics beyond your understanding...I get it. Not the right place for objectivity

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

What the hell happened to this thread? Isn't there some other thread in the saloon where you guys can go bicker?
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave ace7550 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave ace7550 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coanwe gave ace7550 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1480

Everyone here knows the truth, but you want it to be a dick measuring contest as soon as someone brings up metrics beyond your understanding...I get it. Not the right place for objectivity
    Wanna have a dick measuring contest? i know ZERO about Metrics TA anything to do with crypto analysis and ive made about 200k even through the dip last week in under two months?

Lets keep this thread strictly about crypto. Take your arguments somewhere else.

shadymcgrady

I'm just here for entertainment mostly, my mind or money is already made up before I seek sbr out. I do however appreciate all the opinions and insight regardless of the lunacy

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Wanna have a dick measuring contest? i know ZERO about Metrics TA anything to do with crypto analysis and ive made about 200k even through the dip last week in under two months?

Lets keep this thread strictly about crypto. Take your arguments somewhere else.
    Biggie is the man !!!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14295

Roosters out fellas

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Roosters out fellas
    Black man usually wins that battle tho ...

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1480

Found another swap token presale 1 1600bnb... presale two at 300bnb already. This swap is going to be massive if it's anything like jetswap lionswap etc etc ... If you get in on presale u will be getting 150-300k APY ON staking with bnb or busd pairings. this lowers considerably over the first week. Usually levels out at 400-700 APY.

dyor but this coin is easily gonna make you 10-15x.

Make sure you learn on how to farm provide liquidity to coins and learn the basics of staking so you are ready to go right at launch. May seem like a big hard process but if I can figure It out you guys can too.

https://gocerberus.finance/?ref=0x8d...31e77D80844301

You will have to use my link above to be added to the whitelist. I'm not doing this for gains but to help the community join early. If SBR isn't okay with this delete the post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25092

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Black man usually wins that battle tho ...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

Lol

mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2066

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Found another swap token presale 1 1600bnb... presale two at 300bnb already. This swap is going to be massive if it's anything like jetswap lionswap etc etc ... If you get in on presale u will be getting 150-300k APY ON staking with bnb or busd pairings. this lowers considerably over the first week. Usually levels out at 400-700 APY.

dyor but this coin is easily gonna make you 10-15x.

Make sure you learn on how to farm provide liquidity to coins and learn the basics of staking so you are ready to go right at launch. May seem like a big hard process but if I can figure It out you guys can too.

https://gocerberus.finance/?ref=0x8d...31e77D80844301

You will have to use my link above to be added to the whitelist. I'm not doing this for gains but to help the community join early. If SBR isn't okay with this delete the post.
    website looks horrid , but ill do some research , slightly intrigued to get into farming , havent done much research on pancake swap and all these swap tokens yet

edit: i see its at presale 2 1BNB for 28k cerberus ? and farming starts may 27th?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Back over 40k. I felt like 40k was kind of a big hurdle right now.

First ... 99100101102103104105 ... Last