Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10534

Looking for a cheap way to buy/sell bitcoin with us dollars

Since localbitcoin is basically leaving most of the U.S. market i am looking for way to buy bitcoin without being raped with fees that coinbase charges. thanks.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

With or without verification ?

check out Gemini if you don’t mind verification

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5900

500$ a day Max LibertyX is by far the cheapest way to pay with Cash. but you have to do Cash at the register at retailer like CVS. you do have to verify to level 3 though takes like 3 days... Droppy above is good too esp for bigger amounts but they do hold 5 days

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Since localbitcoin is basically leaving most of the U.S. market i am looking for way to buy bitcoin without being raped with fees that coinbase charges. thanks.
    Where are you located in the US? There are so many people who would like to transact BTC to USD and USD to BTC in a discreet manner. There should be a way to marry these people in a post-Localbitcoins environment.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Have you got a link about them leaving the USA market?

I can't find anything like that. Just this;

“Customers residing or otherwise located in the following countries are required to have an enhanced due diligence process. The countries are defined by EU commission: Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen.”