chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Heritage Bitcoin payout issue

Did a withdraw yesterday for 1700, they paid the bitcoin this morning, and its been sitting for 5 hours and yet to have 1 confirmation (they put an absurdly low transaction fee) has anyone ever had this happen? What can i do to make it move along?

Side note ive used 2 different transaction accelerators, and they arent doing a damn thing..

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5888

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Did a withdraw yesterday for 1700, they paid the bitcoin this morning, and its been sitting for 5 hours and yet to have 1 confirmation (they put an absurdly low transaction fee) has anyone ever had this happen? What can i do to make it move along?

Side note ive used 2 different transaction accelerators, and they arent doing a damn thing..
    It happens....you can try sending the unconfirmed btc with n extremely high fee As that has helped me in past as the greedy miners want the trans w high fee but re forced to take the low fee one too

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    It happens....you can try sending the unconfirmed btc with n extremely high fee As that has helped me in past as the greedy miners want the trans w high fee but re forced to take the low fee one too
    So how do i do this? I Tried sending bitcoin to the same address on the heritage transfer earlier, with a high fee, and it had 3 confirmations within 10 minutes but nothing on the transfer from heritage

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5888

Hmmm..try sending a small one to another book or wallet, I’ve never had a trans from a unconfirmed trans i sent confirm before the received one does....normally they do at same time,,,,also dump the address into https://www.blockonomics.co/#/history and see what time frame they give

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Hmmm..try sending a small one to another book or wallet, I’ve never had a trans from a unconfirmed trans i sent confirm before the received one does....normally they do at same time,,,,also dump the address into https://www.blockonomics.co/#/history and see what time frame they give
    Thank you very much for the help!