ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Looking for 5k loan/partner

Want to open up the milk book? Want to receive milky points? I Uber all day so am literally bored out of my mind with endless free time. I can run the book and you can reap the profits. Anyone interested let me know.

chipup go penetrate yourself. Coin thief...

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Want to open up the milk book? Want to receive milky points? I Uber all day so am literally bored out of my mind with endless free time. I can run the book and you can reap the profits. Anyone interested let me know.

I'm not personally interested, but I am a bit of a wordsmith, so I'll contribute to the cause by helping you spice up the pitch a little:

"Are you looking to enter the highly-volatile, mostly-unprofitable world of betpoint lending, but all you've got is the betpoints (and not the ability to type, "Confirmed" to a loan request)? Look no farther! Invest in the MilkBook! MilkBook takes a radically different approach to lending, by lending almost exclusively to the under-served market of proven stiffs. Returns are not yet final, but early numbers show good potential; MilkBook is on track for slightly less than 100% losses, which far outperforms previous loans to this market.

Don't lose out on your chance to lose out on your betpoints; partner up with MilkBook today, and stop getting fleeced by stiffs when you could be getting Milked!"

No charge for that re-write, good luck to you

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day

It’s a book not a loan office. Fired

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Are you putting up 2,500 pts in this venture, or is your half running the book?

You stated your partner can "reap the profits," but books lose sometimes. With a 5k bankroll we could possibly be wiped out in a few days, unless you're capping bets to 100 max win.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Are you putting up 2,500 pts in this venture, or is your half running the book?

You stated your partner can "reap the profits," but books lose sometimes. With a 5k bankroll we could possibly be wiped out in a few days, unless you're capping bets to 100 max win.
    I would run it like before. I would have to pay my profits share to the partner until i hit 2,500.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

How many bets were you booking before this idea. And what lines are you gonna use?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    How many bets were you booking before this idea. And what lines are you gonna use?
    Was booking decent amount of bets before, but his max win was only 100. Can bet more with Spider's book. Was using 5Dimes lines & he offered rebate on losses.

bobbywaves

It’s a book not a loan office. Fired
    Tripe is used to being fired, word on the street says Tripe was canned from McDonalds just last week. Apparently McD's found a better fry guy.