Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Hrm, just noticed bobbo didn't update this with totals at the end of the month...wonder why?

At start of October, scores as follows:

TDB: 19,270
    bobbo: 18,620

Still no takers on +500, and lead seems to keep growing. +750 anyone? Anyone wanna make this somewhat interesting by offering a spread on bobbo instead?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Give me Bobbo at 10/1 to win or Bobbo at +1200 points spread

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Tripe won't do either, as he know it's a losing proposition.

Triple_D_Bet

Hrm, might give ya action on both those to keep things interesting. I assume you're not willing to bet too much on a huge dog like bobbo; how much were you looking to bet on both?

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Hrm, might give ya action on both those to keep things interesting. I assume you're not willing to bet too much on a huge dog like bobbo; how much were you looking to bet on both?
    200 on ml and 400 on spread
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Robber 2400 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

200 on ml and 400 on spread
    Hrm...it would keep things interesting, and I have complete faith in bobbo's ability to lose this for ya. Confirmed

Robber

Hrm...it would keep things interesting, and I have complete faith in bobbo's ability to lose this for ya. Confirmed
    Ok.

Expecting to send you 600

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'd be willing to throw a bet on BobbyWaves to win outright. What odds would you give?

Edit: Just read Robber's line. If both lines stand i'll put a little on both as well.
    Last edited by Slanina; 10-09-14 at 11:42 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I'd be willing to throw a bet on BobbyWaves to win outright. What odds would you give?

Edit: Just read Robber's line. If both lines stand i'll put a little on both as well.
    Well, since bobbo's last odds offered on me were +125, I'll have to offer bobbo to win at -145, max to win 2000.

....wait, no, sorry...that's a moronic way to set odds instead of basing it on actual probability of happening. Same odds as robber, max risk 200 to win 2000. Post up here to confirm

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Well, since bobbo's last odds offered on me were +125, I'll have to offer bobbo to win at -145, max to win 2000.

....wait, no, sorry...that's a moronic way to set odds instead of basing it on actual probability of happening. Same odds as robber, max risk 200 to win 2000. Post up here to confirm
    150 to win 1500

350 even money +1200 points.

Deal?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    150 to win 1500

350 even money +1200 points.

Deal?

No post-up required, your credit is good for 500
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

max risk 200
    Max risk 200? Not too confident, eh Tripe?

The pathetic limit is quite understandable.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Just like you making several excuses avoiding me heads up is both pathetic and understandable.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Just like you making several excuses avoiding me heads up is both pathetic and understandable.
    Not only did I accept your challenge already, you avoided the 2014 challenge multiple times it was offered. Wise decision on your part.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Not only did I accept your challenge already, you avoided the 2014 challenge multiple times it was offered. Wise decision on your part.
    What challenge did you accept?

The one for current sbr promo until end of year? Ill even spot you 300 points

And good job using #s for something I'm not even active in buffoon

Only time you went head to head with me you looked like the chump you are.

Now run along scared because you know you want no part of me heads up.

Triple_D_Bet

I'm confident enough to take yet another day off as I did yesterday. I have no great desire to take robber and slanina's points, so the "reward" part of risk/reward isn't really there...maybe this will keep this thing somewhat interesting. Will probably end up paying them out on the spread bet, as the hassle of playing every day won't be worth the handful of points.

Notice how when I have a small lead over you, I'm willing to offer somewhat realistic 10:1 odds on you winning? And yet, when you had a lead that was 4 times that over me, you were still trying to offer me as the favorite to win? Confidence is offering odds that don't contradict what you claim to be true, something you apparently can't even recognize let alone offer

bobbywaves

What challenge did you accept?
    Alzheimer's kicking in already? Our 2 month challenge, as you only accept high variance challenges. You have no shot in an annual challenge. You realized this & didn't sign up the multiple times it was offered.

If you did sign up, it's clear you wouldn't be ranked in the top 13 ahead of me.

bobbywaves

I'm confident enough to take yet another day off as I did yesterday. I have no great desire to take robber and slanina's points, so the "reward" part of risk/reward isn't really there...maybe this will keep this thing somewhat interesting. Will probably end up paying them out on the spread bet, as the hassle of playing every day won't be worth the handful of points.

Notice how when I have a small lead over you, I'm willing to offer somewhat realistic 10:1 odds on you winning? And yet, when you had a lead that was 4 times that over me, you were still trying to offer me as the favorite to win? Confidence is offering odds that don't contradict what you claim to be true, something you apparently can't even recognize let alone offer
    Taking some days off is the least you can do to make challenge fair. As you folded your way to a 4th place, in a 12 man mistake tourney.

Triple_D_Bet

Alzheimer's kicking in already? Our 2 month challenge, as you only accept high variance challenges. You have no shot in an annual challenge. You realized this & didn't sign up the multiple times it was offered.

If you did sign up, it's clear you wouldn't be ranked in the top 13 ahead of me.
    You don't seem to have much of a shot in annual challenges either, as you're not only losing the only one you accepted, but would be losing two more from Jake and soon to be biteme if you had accepted theirs. Face it bobbo: you can't beat anyone who has any reason to put any kind of effort in

Taking some days off is the least you can do to make challenge fair. As you folded your way to a 4th place, in a 12 man mistake tourney.
    Aside from the 3 I've taken off to your 1 before this, since we're not voiding your wins from the smaller tournaments you've angle-shot your way into throughout the year, so why would I void a day simple because you couldn't fold to a cash while I worked my way up to a 4th?

Don't kid yourself bobbo, the only time I or others are folding our way to anything is when I close the poker app and stop playing...it's pretty sad that your "style" struggles to produce better results than someone just walking away from their computer. Exmplains why you can't beat people unless they don't play though

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I didnt realize you were referencing the 40 tournament sample size that I wiped the floor with you at.

And using your high variance theory you would be the favorite for any additional sample size to have "variance" in your favor since over the first 40 i obviously just ran better than you. So using this logic I cannot understand why you wouldnt accept my current challenge for this current SBR contest.

And as far as annual challenges, we can do one for 2015 heads up if you like. 10k-15k? How many would you like to do heads up me versus you? I'll respond for you....uh,...bobboo, uh...uh...Im the best....maybe not....I wont fair so well if he actually plays....uh,.bobbo....Ill stick to comparing myself against him when hes not playing....bobbo....Ill pass.

Now run along scared because we all know you wont play me in anything heads up because the results will be the same as our last contest (hint, it wont be close).

Here, Ill make it interesting. Ill lay 40k against 20k from you heads up me versus you for the duration of 2015.
    Last edited by downsouth; 10-11-14 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Bobbo make boom boom

bobbywaves

You don't seem to have much of a shot in annual challenges either, as you're not only losing the only one you accepted
    You conveniently forget I accepted a challenge from Donkey, that he clearly welched on because I was winning.

why would I void a day simple because you couldn't fold to a cash while I worked my way up to a 4th?
    Because I joined a legitimate 32 man tourney, while you cowardly angle shot for a 12 man mistake tourney.

bobbywaves

I cannot understand why you wouldnt accept my current challenge for this current SBR contest.
    Easy to understand, 3 months is greater variance than 12 months. My challenges remove the luck factor. I suggest you request the poker software be fixed/upgraded & don't miss annual challenge registration again.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Easy to understand, 3 months is greater variance than 12 months. My challenges remove the luck factor. I suggest you request the poker software be fixed/upgraded & don't miss annual challenge registration again.

So despite being sure you are the better player. YOu will not accept my heads up challenge for 2015 even though Im offering you 2 to 1 on your 15k.

Gotta admit Bobbo looks a little like you might be scared. Thats a pretty generous offer to someone who is sure they are easily a favorite.

bobbywaves

Im offering you 2 to 1 on your 15k.
    You also offered 2 to 1 on 20k, so I suggest getting your offer str8 prior to offering.

Triple_D_Bet

You conveniently forget I accepted a challenge from Donkey, that he clearly welched on because I was winning.

Because I joined a legitimate 32 man tourney, while you cowardly angle shot for a 12 man mistake tourney.
    My thoughts on the ambiguity of your challenge with Donk have been explained in detail.

Regarding me angle-shooting, guess again...11 PM was the only one I could play, and even then had to remote in to make the first 30 minutes or so. When both tourneys are low, not a lot of options. I was actually waiting to see which tournament you would join so I could play it, as I've done in the last few months with great success and amusement...didn't see that you had already played, almost missed registering

Again, nobody doubts that were the situation reversed, you'd not be calling for the day to not count. You've proven for months and months that this sort of angle-shooting is what you consider fair; the irony of you complaining about it, accurate or not, it extremely funny

Triple_D_Bet

Considering you have yet to win a poker related bet or contest, you might be better off with a higher-variance format, probably your only chance of winning one

And to debunk your "I only take 12 month challenges" excuse: you accepted a 3 month bet with PO recently. What happened to your anti-variance excuse? Looks like you only trot that one out against the people you're scared of playing heads up

bobbywaves

My thoughts on the ambiguity of your challenge with Donk have been explained in detail.

Regarding me angle-shooting, guess again...11 PM was the only one I could play, and even then had to remote in to make the first 30 minutes or so. When both tourneys are low, not a lot of options. I was actually waiting to see which tournament you would join so I could play it, as I've done in the last few months with great success and amusement...didn't see that you had already played, almost missed registering

Again, nobody doubts that were the situation reversed, you'd not be calling for the day to not count. You've proven for months and months that this sort of angle-shooting is what you consider fair; the irony of you complaining about it, accurate or not, it extremely funny
    Nothing ambiguous about the challenge with Donkey. I clearly accepted his 2-1 offer & he clearly welched, it's well documented Tripe.

So you wait to play the same tourney's I do, except when I play a 32 man tourney. Knowing you have two 11pm tourney's to choose from, where players will obviously be cut in half. Classless Tripe.

bobbywaves

Considering you have yet to win a poker related bet or contest, you might be better off with a higher-variance format, probably your only chance of winning one

And to debunk your "I only take 12 month challenges" excuse: you accepted a 3 month bet with PO recently. What happened to your anti-variance excuse? Looks like you only trot that one out against the people you're scared of playing heads up
    Yes, I prefer 12 month challenges. PO was scared to do that, as he knows he would lose. PO was only willing to offer a measly 100 bet over 3 months when he backed out of his 1,000 offer, so I accommodated to shut him up. Just like I accommodated Donkey, & shut his ass up about who the better player is.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

You also offered 2 to 1 on 20k, so I suggest getting your offer str8 prior to offering.

Matters not as your not taking it either way. But yes, the offer is open for 2-1 on your 20k versus my 40k.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Yes, I prefer 12 month challenges. PO was scared to do that, as he knows he would lose. PO was only willing to offer a measly 100 bet over 3 months when he backed out of his 1,000 offer, so I accommodated to shut him up. Just like I accommodated Donkey, & shut his ass up about who the better player is.

So when is "the better player" going to shut me up. Clearly your ok accepting challenges that do not come from me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

Nothing ambiguous about the challenge with Donkey. I clearly accepted his 2-1 offer & he clearly welched, it's well documented Tripe.

So you wait to play the same tourney's I do, except when I play a 32 man tourney. Knowing you have two 11pm tourney's to choose from, where players will obviously be cut in half. Classless Tripe.
    Your challenge with Donk was a little ambiguous, although I feel it was a done deal. Again, clearly explain my position, if you were capable of remembering.

I can't always make the same tourney you do, but I try when I can. Feel free to spin up whatever theories you want to make yourself feel better (that's kind of your thing after all), just don't expect anyone else to believe you with your history

bobbywaves

So when is "the better player" going to shut me up. Clearly your ok accepting challenges that do not come from me.
    When you decide not to duck my annual challenge, like you did this year.

bobbywaves

Your challenge with Donk was a little ambiguous, although I feel it was a done deal. Again, clearly explain my position, if you were capable of remembering.
    It was a done deal. When I clearly accepted Donkey's offer in writing, there's absolutely nothing "ambiguous" about it.

Yet you label me as an angle shooter, instead of this Donkey "lawyer."

Triple_D_Bet

Hilarious to see bobbo trying to rationalize his actions speaking louder than his words...one of these days he's going to bury himself so deep even he won't be able to convince himself he's right

It was a done deal. When I clearly accepted Donkey's offer in writing, there's absolutely nothing "ambiguous" about it.

Yet you label me as an angle shooter, instead of this Donkey "lawyer."
    Your continued attempt to convince me makes it clear you haven't read what I've written on the matter...remedy your ignorance and get back to me if you have any further questions.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

When you decide not to duck my annual challenge, like you did this year.
    Come on, even you can't be that dense. I offered you a heads up challenge, Me VS You. No other participants needed. There all better then me.

You claim Im ducking you because I wont participate for 2500 in a group challenge. Yet you refuse a heads up challenge where I offer you 2-1 odds.

Even in Bobbo world this makes you scared

First ... 91011121314 Last