Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cat meeting!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Cat meeting!!
    Wish someone could talk some sense into you.
    Its not worth trying anymore.
    Pay back as soon as you can. Hopefully you can generate a win streak.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I don't think I've ever said a word to you either, but wulfy just believes what he wants and doesn't let facts get in his way...even when I was on "bud" terms with him it was the same way. No sense of gratitude or obligation, or at least not one that will get in the way of his desperate need to gamble...giving him more lenient terms just means you'll be called greedy and whiny, and paid back whatever he feels is enough regardless of the terms he originally agreed to. With all the chances he's had to change his ways in the last year it's obvious he just doesn't want to...guess he's one of the types who has to hit rock bottom first.
    Might wanna compare my living lifestyle to yours before talking about rock bottom. Post a pic of your apt? House? Yourself? I'll go first if you want catgirl. You've been demoted to catgirl. Gratitude to you, a gouger who takes adv of people in every way she can when they are down to make pennies!? Lol . Nope giving me more lenient terms led me to thank him. Another lie from the *** dumpster. Show me a thread where I've paid less then what the lender wanted in the end. Another lie. Meowwwwwwww. Hisssssssssssss

Congrats tripleDik you finally converted a lender against me.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-18-14 at 02:52 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Wish someone could talk some sense into you.
    Its not worth trying anymore.
    Pay back as soon as you can. Hopefully you can generate a win streak.
    You see now you are being a bit more polite. I'll clear it up. I ain't gonna slow pay ya.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Might wanna compare my living lifestyle to yours before talking about rock bottom. Post a pic of your apt? House? Yourself? I'll go first if you want catgirl. You've been demoted to catgirl. Gratitude to you, a gouger who takes adv of people in every way she can when they are down to make pennies!? Lol . Nope giving me more lenient terms led me to thank him. Another lie from the *** dumpster. Show me a thread where I've paid less then what the lender wanted in the end. Another lie. Meowwwwwwww. Hisssssssssssss

Congrats tripleDik you finally converted a lender against me.
    Points whore? Lol
    Bro you beg for loans and base your life around these points. You spend REAL dollars buying these points. You are the points dependent whore.

I made these points with great bets. And am benefiting with gift cards. No harm in it. 100 bucks that I can keep in my pocket.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Might wanna compare my living lifestyle to yours before talking about rock bottom. Gratitude to two gougers that PM their borrowers for points every other day and then piss an moan about it. Lol . Nope giving me more lenient terms led me to thank him. Another lie from the *** dumpster. Show me a thread where I've paid less then what the lender wanted in the end. Another lie. Meowwwwwwww. Hisssssssssssss

Congrats tripleDik you converted a lender against me. A weak points whore nit like you.
    Yeah, you "thanked him" by insulting him and ignoring his posts

At this point, I think the only loan thread you have where original terms weren't broken are where the terms were vague. In any well-defined terms, you've constantly broken your promises ("I'll have them tomorrow" becomes "I'll have them April 5th", becomes "April 15th", becomes "maybe I'll send some if some other guy leaves the forum") and haven't paid back under the original terms, even when you could. Saying your lenders were OK with it in the end because you refused to give them more is ridiculous.

I didn't convert anyone, and you continuing to think so is just another insult to the man when he's told you repeatedly he thinks for himself (as do most of us here, despite what you want to believe). If you want to fight the person responsible for "converting" him, go punch a mirror

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

wulf, bro stop acting tough, tham just wants his points back he dont want to fight.. Just trying to get his points back, nothing wrong with him asking for them...Wuf, man i told you to get away from this points bullshit last time aeound after you paid almost all the loans off....I know you can buy the points and pay these things off, it may take a couple trys but you usually come through, then start right back where you left off....I know you bet real cash, think you said 5 dimes, load the penetrate up there and just log in thios place and grab your 12 points a day for being a pro and move on...

this kind of reminds me off a guy i do business with every 6 months, but just had to cut my ties with him... Every 6 months the company i own go in a do work that is scheduled for semi annaul...Leave a bill, get very busy and dont have time to chase the debts down till about 4 months later, finially get in touch with the guy, he tells me well its 5 months now and you are coming up to do work again cause its done semi annaully, so why dont i give your guy a check when he is here, i say sure that would be great, so you owe me 1250 from 6 months ago this new bill will more then likely be the same amount, so sure we will be up and give my guy a check for 2500, he gets quiet and says, well i can only pay you for the work that was previously done 6 months ago....Im a decent guy and let this go on for the past 3 years, just spoke with him yesterday, and said yeah just mail the 1250 from 6 months ago, any new woirk now is cod, he says can i get a net 30, i say no bro, i have given you a net 30 for 3 years and your pay ,me on a net 180, and then rack up the same bill again, so we are never going to be even... Not slamming you wulf, just saying when you are the guy that is owed, its nice to get compeletly even, before the same guy owed you again within 24 hours....Square it up wulf, move on and spend less time here and more with your wife, fuk poker and all the other bullshit name calling stuff, get your 12 points and move on... Good luck whichever you decide, but put yourself in the lenders shoes sometimes, I know its only measely points, but it can be points , money gold, peanuts whatever, the loaned it and want it back, and honestly they have that right....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    wulf, bro stop acting tough, tham just wants his points back he dont want to fight.. Just trying to get his points back, nothing wrong with him asking for them...Wuf, man i told you to get away from this points bullshit last time aeound after you paid almost all the loans off....I know you can buy the points and pay these things off, it may take a couple trys but you usually come through, then start right back where you left off....I know you bet real cash, think you said 5 dimes, load the penetrate up there and just log in thios place and grab your 12 points a day for being a pro and move on...

this kind of reminds me off a guy i do business with every 6 months, but just had to cut my ties with him... Every 6 months the company i own go in a do work that is scheduled for semi annaul...Leave a bill, get very busy and dont have time to chase the debts down till about 4 months later, finially get in touch with the guy, he tells me well its 5 months now and you are coming up to do work again cause its done semi annaully, so why dont i give your guy a check when he is here, i say sure that would be great, so you owe me 1250 from 6 months ago this new bill will more then likely be the same amount, so sure we will be up and give my guy a check for 2500, he gets quiet and says, well i can only pay you for the work that was previously done 6 months ago....Im a decent guy and let this go on for the past 3 years, just spoke with him yesterday, and said yeah just mail the 1250 from 6 months ago, any new woirk now is cod, he says can i get a net 30, i say no bro, i have given you a net 30 for 3 years and your pay ,me on a net 180, and then rack up the same bill again, so we are never going to be even... Not slamming you wulf, just saying when you are the guy that is owed, its nice to get compeletly even, before the same guy owed you again within 24 hours....Square it up wulf, move on and spend less time here and more with your wife, fuk poker and all the other bullshit name calling stuff, get your 12 points and move on... Good luck whichever you decide, but put yourself in the lenders shoes sometimes, I know its only measely points, but it can be points , money gold, peanuts whatever, the loaned it and want it back, and honestly they have that right....

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yeah.....just like you believe I stiffed people. Since some idiot like MikeYanks said so, it must be true right? Learn to think for yourself, you'll appear less ignorant.
    Most of us that do think for ourselves think you and that 18th hole situation is fishy as shit.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Most of us that do think for ourselves think you and that 18th hole situation is fishy as shit.
    Then why hasn't anyone presented their evidence & accepted my ban challenge? Those who can think for themselves know the obvious answer to this question: There's nothing linking me to 18th hole other than playing there. I could just as easily say you're a pedo, doesn't make it true although it wouldn't surprise me. You want to make accusations, bring something to the table to back it up.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Then why hasn't anyone presented their evidence & accepted my ban challenge? Those who can think for themselves know the obvious answer to this question: There's nothing linking me to 18th hole other than playing there. I could just as easily say you're a pedo, doesn't make it true although it wouldn't surprise me. You want to make accusations, bring something to the table to back it up.
    Bobby anyone can easily hide themselves as a silent partner.

Did you just say you were a pedophile?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7XkYJ3ctwU

go to 35 seconds in

tto827

DHI offered a cash challenge and you turned it down

tto827

Definitely part Wulf's fault for his tirades... but well done you dumb fukks he's banned now

They are goddamn points people, amazes me how much time you people waste over them.

Wulf has ALWAYS paid people back, shoot him a message every two weeks saying "interest accruing, new total is X, any update on payment?" Not the shitshow you guys have in these threads, cause as apparent now, everyone loses.

tto827

His ban ends on 5.02.14

Triple_D_Bet

Definitely part Wulf's fault for his tirades... but well done you dumb fukks he's banned now

They are goddamn points people, amazes me how much time you people waste over them.

Wulf has ALWAYS paid people back, shoot him a message every two weeks saying "interest accruing, new total is X, any update on payment?" Not the shitshow you guys have in these threads, cause as apparent now, everyone loses.
    Completely wulfy's fault, not part...he's the only person responsible for his actions. As FBT said above, it's not the points, it's the principle. The only way everyone loses is if wulfy decides not to make good on his word, and that's always been the case. He has always paid back eventually though, hopefully he will again someday soon.

The rant he emailed me said he was banned until 4/21...how do you go from a 3 week ban to a 2 week ban without being able to post? Emails to staff maybe?

tto827

Him and Shari got into a spat I believe over the 2 week ban that was made.

Why the hell do you and Wulf email each other? Good god seems like you'd have more fun putting a steak knife thru your scrotum the way you two get along.

People know Wulf will explode if provoked, so part of it falls back on other posters as well. Wulf will be back and pay his debts like usual, just like the sun will rise again tomorrow and the next day.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Completely wulfy's fault, not part...he's the only person responsible for his actions. As FBT said above, it's not the points, it's the principle. The only way everyone loses is if wulfy decides not to make good on his word, and that's always been the case. He has always paid back eventually though, hopefully he will again someday soon.

The rant he emailed me said he was banned until 4/21...how do you go from a 3 week ban to a 2 week ban without being able to post? Emails to staff maybe?
    Ding ding ding you have a winner. Tweak that to mean abusive emails to a staff member who was soundly tucked up in bed only to wake up and find a complete meltdown happening in her inbox. Didn't even know the dude was banned but I forwarded the emails on as I do with any wacko stuff and there you go. From what I can see he's not banned for good... just time for him to realise threatening posters and attacking staff won't fly. This has been his M.O. for a couple of years now so the fact he wasn't banned before this he can chalk up to good luck.

Triple_D_Bet

Him and Shari got into a spat I believe over the 2 week ban that was made.

Why the hell do you and Wulf email each other? Good god seems like you'd have more fun putting a steak knife thru your scrotum the way you two get along.

People know Wulf will explode if provoked, so part of it falls back on other posters as well. Wulf will be back and pay his debts like usual, just like the sun will rise again tomorrow and the next day.
    It started a year ago trying to help him understand the basic concepts of what I was saying on here, and to advise him to get his act together, get outta point debt and not take everything so personally. Of course that quickly turned into a cycle of him responding with several angry emails, me replying to tell him he was wrong and a bit crazy, repeat ad nauseam. I have a weakness for not tolerating fools, particularly when they're directing their foolishness at me.

It's still completely wulfy's choice to explode when provoked, just as it it's our choice to "provoke" him with reality and denying the stupid things he says. Nobody is holding his hands to the keyboard and making him type this stuff. If he gets upset when confronted with his own actions and their consequences, that's his choice. He does seem to have a habit of blaming his own actions/consequences on others though, so I doubt he'll see it that way.

I hope wulfy will pay everyone off eventually, just no telling when that will be...personally I'm glad the sun rises a little more reliably!

Hopefully the timeout will let him get his skrill stuff figured out and get people paid off, but I'm not optimistic. I'm

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ding ding ding you have a winner. Tweak that to mean abusive emails to a staff member who was soundly tucked up in bed only to wake up and find a complete meltdown happening in her inbox. Didn't even know the dude was banned but I forwarded the emails on as I do with any wacko stuff and there you go. From what I can see he's not banned for good... just time for him to realise threatening posters and attacking staff won't fly. This has been his M.O. for a couple of years now so the fact he wasn't banned before this he can chalk up to good luck.
    Thanks shari, that makes sense. Or should I say me? I'm your ghost or something right? So hard to keep track

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I did that.
    And he claimed that I was whining and am a points whore. Because I asked if he had any idea when he could pay it back.
    I had his back for a while but after realizing his actions never change and he is an asshole if you say you dont wanna lend to him i stopped being nice to him.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Shari keep abusing him. Its quite funny

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Did you just say you were a pedophile?
    Apparently reading comprehension not you strong suit.

bobbywaves

DHI offered a cash challenge and you turned it down
    Obviously turned down, why would I allow anyone to preside over doctored evidence?

tto827

Obviously turned down, why would I allow anyone to preside over doctored evidence?
    Umm moron cause then a neutral party would rule it is indeed doctored.

So let me get this straight.. Instead of finding actual evidence DHI chose to just make shit up and throw it all on you, some random phaggot from SBR... Get real.

Might have been the most incriminating post you've made yet right there. There is no good reason to not clear your name AND collect cash if you were actually innocent.

If all they have is doctored evidence, then it should be an open and shut case.
    Last edited by tto827; 04-20-14 at 12:35 PM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Very stupid statement and he never paid me back after begging for points refusing to leave me alone and I'm not the only one.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Very stupid statement and he never paid me back after begging for points refusing to leave me alone and I'm not the only one.
    He gets very angry if you refuse to lend to him I know that.

bobbywaves

Instead of finding actual evidence DHI chose to just make shit up and throw it all on you
    That's correct ass wipe, now accept my ban challenge.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

2066/3084 paid.

Triple_D_Bet

2066/3084 paid.
    Looks like you'll be in good shape as soon as wulfy's ban is up, he ran up to 64k points in the sportsbook (http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/feeds/ads/...main=wulfman14) ...if he can hang on to that balance for a couple of weeks, he'll have more than enough to pay everyone off

tto827

Attaboy Wulf

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Go get em wulfy show the doubters

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Go get em wulfy show the doubters
    Noone is hoping he loses.

Wish him the best.
    Hopefully he can get to a point where he doesnt need lenders like us.

bobbywaves

Hopefully...anyone with a clue doesn't need lenders here.

Triple_D_Bet

Noone is hoping he loses.

Wish him the best.
    Correct, truly hopes he keeps winning...but even better would be to stop betting once he hit enough to pay people back and live up to his promises. Unfortunately that doesn't seem likely, so will have to pull for him to keep winning until he gets back. Not overly optimistic though, 10 more days is a long time for him to keep a balance. Wulfy, when you read this (and assuming your balance is still high enough): just stop betting points for the next 10 days and pay everyone back when your ban expires. Then you can go your own way debt free and not have to take crap from anyone

There's definite overlap between people who have a clue and who might see a benefit from a loan. Even when a loan isn't needed, it can be better than waiting for free plays or poker winnings.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Same way anyone with a clue can see you dodge me 80 different ways for a heads up poker contest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Same way anyone with a clue can see you dodge me 80 different ways for a heads up poker contest.
    How did I dodge you, when we just finished playing? You're the one who dodged the 2014 contest.

First 12345 Last