inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Thanks SBR

So I had some betpoints in the SBRBook I never use and thought about putting it on some futures to get one of the higher bitcoin payouts from SBR store. $500 I think is the highest? Anyways, I decided against it and just got the $100 in bitcoin. $100 isnt much but when you throw in the fact it's only $100 to become pro for a year, and how much time i'm actually on here lately...it's great. you can literally make a $50 profit a year just from logging in and shooting the shit with some people on here about something we all love to do. Icing on the cake was the fact I ordered the bitcoins saturday night and got them before lunch today (monday) Hats off to the SBR Team/Mods. I've come and gone (mainly gone) a lot the last 7 or so years. But you got a regular in me now. Might start posting like i'm JJ or Banker now lol.

Haven't decided if i'm gonna throw this hundo on a big dog future, throw it on warriors ML till they lose or win it all, or just add it to the bankroll. but regardless thanks for all you do SBR Team/Mods.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Just cashed out another $100 in bitcoin. I love you SBR.