Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

THE DONK'S Special "Wussy Waves" Promo--Get your cameras ready!!!!!

Thanks to mo money, and his thread showing photos of cool cars around his town, I've come up with a Special Promo that hardly involves "cool cars," but rather the biggest piece of shit owned by any SBR Member, that being the unbeloved '82 Ford Tauras.....

i'll pay the first SBR Member who can get clear photo of him driving it a h
    undred bucks.....

This piece of shit depicted above is usually parked out in front of his house..... see what day they pass out free cheese at the county office, or which day they hand out food stamps in Trenton, and lie in wait for him!!!!

I'll pay fifty if he's driving some other piece of shit car and the photograph reveals it's him.....

ps, waves, that includes your cheap ass.... go hop out in it and take a clear photo of yourself.... it has to show the outside of the car, so we can determine make/model of this turd, as well.....

you're so fukkin' broke I know'll you take me up on this brilliant offer.....

ps... I'll thow in an extra $200 if you catch waves with the rubber donger strapped to his head....

(and yes, wussy, you're included in this bonus offer as well!!!!)

AD

pss... (like a oxyclean or copper pan commericial on late night): BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.....

CATCH HIM "MARDI-GRASING" HIS TITS, SUCH THAT HIS DISGUSTING FLAPPY B CUPS ARE CLEARLY IN SIGHT IN THE PHOTO, I'LL THROW IN ANOTHER $100!!!!

THAT'S UP TO $400 FOR THE RIGHT PHOTO!!!!!

ACT NOW, DON'T DELAY!!!!!!!! TIME IS LIMITED!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST RESPONSE ONLY!!!!!

(and yes, wussy, AGAIN, you're included in this bonus offer as well!!!!)

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Damn, for shits and giggles, I googled Bobby Waves and a shit ton of information from all forums "across the street" pop up saying Bobby is a thief, liar and scum.

Loads of posts of Bobby promoting the scam book, then he goes ghost.

Where there is smoke there is fire

Auto Donk

hmmmm.... guess waves keeps lookin' out the window, and wondering why there's a few guys up in trees with telephoto lensed cameras....

as we don't have a winner yet, someone go hide behind his shanty..... like the scene in Clint Eastwood's "Unforgiven," waves can't hold his shit forever, and will have to step out back into the alley to take a shit at some point, as he doesn't have running water inside.....

get him, like the Schofield Kid in Unforgiven, shoot him right between his beady eyes!!!!

Auto Donk

GET AFTER IT!

$400.00 IS UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!!

if you had been lucky enough to have taken the photo below, you'd have four f'n crisp c-notes in your pocket right nigh courtesy of AD!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little old lady from Peoria, Illinois, snuck this sweeheart in to win last year's contest, and now it's up to you to get the double-bonus photo!!!!!

this 66 yr-old bluehair slipped into the hood mid-morning before a giants game on sunday, when most of the latin kings were still sleeping from their wildin' Sat night, and managed to catch donghead on his way to the bushes in Columbas Park around the corner, to blow a few guys for beer money before the game, and bam!!!!

actual Auto Donk "Waves' Photo Contest" winner:

got the saggy mardi-gra'd , and the dong, for the full $400 PRIZE!!!!!!

get off your asses if you live around Trenton, NJ, and get r done!!!!

(sure, he lives in a gang infested neighborhood smack dab in the middle of an on-going turf war between the bloods and the the f'n latin kings, but fuk it, dodge the bullets and disgarded heroin needles and get your asses over there!!!!)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-13-16 at 10:56 AM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Donk, You just might be the worst poster here, for sure top three!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Donk, You just might be the worst poster here, for sure top three!
    MAD because you don't have a camera, old man?

I'm giving away up to $400 bucks to any member of sbr who can accomplish this easy task......

not many others here can say that.....

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Donk, I might book a flight tomorrow.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Donk, I might book a flight tomorrow.
    get a hi-def shot of those flappy b-cups he's sportin and the a's underneath the b's, I might throw in an extra $100 return flight travel voucher for you

Auto Donk

note the small saggy a-cups, beneath the b-cups......

the real challange, as waves "mardi-gra's" his at you, will be to hold the camera steady enough to get the shot while simultaneously dry-heaving at the site of them......

and of course he might charge you to try and "spear" you with his rhino-horn like head gear apparatus......